Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Shoot Me

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Just Shoot Me - Page 19 Empty Re: Just Shoot Me

Post by • Echo Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:59 pm

{Haha, yeah... And actually, the one in the back is my Mustang gelding Lightning, who is a chestnut, and the one in front is his half sister Star, who is just a really dark bay}

~Phantom
Flicking my ears every so often, I flick my tail, making a little spash in the water since it was waterlogged. Looking over at Vodka, I arch my eyebrows slightly. Still asleep..? Shaking my head slightly, I stand up, shaking as much water as I could from my soping(sp?) body.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:09 pm

[They are very pretty!! But yeah. She's claiming it as her own...]

~Vodka~
I clench my eyes and shift lightly in my doze.

~Jemma~
My eyes opened and they flashed towards Phantom, deep in thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:18 pm

{haha, yeah, it's fine, she's a friend of mine when it comes to RPing and she requested a manip since she isn't too great at it, so I was already working on one and just added the lyrics she wanted on it for her}

~Phantom
I see Jemma look over at me and yawn slightly, tossing my head as I walk over to a tree not too far away from them, laying down in the sunlight for my coat to dry.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:37 pm

[All right ^^]

~Jemma~

I glance at Vodka and then stand up. I was feeling restless and nervous. My eyes darted back to Phantom and I frowned.
My head shook and my feet started moving. I trusted them all the way until I was standing by Phantom again.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:07 pm

~Phantom
I close my eyes, sighing softly, and swivel my ears as I listen to hoofbeats. Lifting my head, I tilt it back as Jemma came to a stop and looked up at her, eyebrows raised. "Yes?" I ask calmly, flicking my tail and standing up, eyeing her slightly.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:47 pm

~Jemma~

I suddenly felt very small. "I want..." I trailed and looked at the floor. "I need a favor..."
I couldn't find the right words.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:19 pm

~Phantom
I snorted softly. "What kind of favor?" I probe slightly, flicking my tail.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:48 am

~Jemma~
I felt very nervous. "What kind of favor?" I whispered, repeating what he had asked. I swallowed hard and my eyes started darting back to Phantom, and around.
"W-well..." I trailed, finally resting my gaze on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:19 am

~Phantom
I snorted softly, looking at her curiously. "Are you alright?" I ask softly, then shake my head slightly. Why would she ever tell me something like that?
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:24 am

~Jemma~
I shook my head. "I'm not doing this because I want to. It's for Vodka. We are in this forever. If it's what she wants, then I'll take it."
My eyes showed a hint of curiosity. "I wanna...umm.." it was difficult and embarrassing to say aloud.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:29 am

{just curious, but are you going to reply to Mist Prancer? Razz Smile }

~Phantom
I snort softly again, tossing my mane. "Well how am I even supposed to know what you're doing if you haven't said anything?" I say, probably a bit harsher than I meant it to be, even if I didn't mean for it to. I flick my tail around myself slowly almost lazily as I lower my head to chest height/
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:11 pm

[Oh dear. Another post I forgot about...again XD]

~Jemma~
I took a step back. "I want to...uhh." I thought about it, wondering what word to say.
Mate. Sex. Interaction.
I frowned. "Mate." I said, louder than I meant. That's the one I'd use.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:09 pm

{haha, believe me, I do it all the time. Every so often I just run through the list of topics to see what I've missed, otherwise I get a full inbox within a week ^.^}

~Phantom
I continue to flick my tail, seeming to grow more anxious as she continues to get more and more nervous. I pause slightly at her final answer, then shook my head slightly. "And what brings on the sudden urge? Or is it because Vodka's your best friend," I say, my voice dry at the end.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:13 am

~Jemma~
I pinned my ears at the harshness in his tone. "I thought you'd want to. But I guess I'm wrong." I snorted, feeling annoyed and sad.
I turned around and started walking back to Vodka, flicking my tail harshly now.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:50 pm

~Phantom
I rolled my eyes slightly. "I just want to know why, honey," I say, stomping a back leg. {sorry, don't really know what to say}
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:19 pm

[It's okay XD]

~Jemma~
I turned my head around to look back to Phantom. I was halfway between the two.
"I've already told you only about 10 gazillion times!" I flicked my ears back. "Whatever Vodka does, I will. If she's going to have a baby, I will too."
I hissed before turned my head back around and lowering it to the grass. I let my tail flick around slowly, trying to be a tease.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:29 pm

~Phantom
I flicked my ears, looking at her and smirk slightly. "But I though I was 'nothing'? And how do you know she's pregnant? She might be infertile, then you'd be the one that's all alone," I say with a shrug, watching her flick her tail. I exhaled loudly, shifting slightly as I felt myself harden slightly in my sheath.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:39 pm

~Jemma~
I frowned and sighed. "She'd tell me. If she was...infertile." But I knew he had proven a point. What if she was hiding it? And getting me into this just for her enjoyment?
No. I couldn't doubt the friendship we had.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:43 pm

~Phantom
I tossed my head slightly, seeing how confused she was. I had just been joking for the most part, though I knew it was defiently a possibility. Some mares don't say they're infertile, and she had more reason since most stallions now just wanted to spread their genes then leave.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:48 pm

~Jemma~
I gave another small sigh and let my muzzle sweep across the soft grass. My back was still facing Phantom, and my eyes searched for Vodka's dark frame some ways off.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:51 pm

{GAH, I hate the weather out where I live, it's been over in the 100s for the past three weeks, so I finally decided I would give my mustang a bath today, and now it's all cloudy and threatening to rain, so then he'll just ly in the mud and get dirtier >.< XD}

~Phantom
I take a few steps closer to her, sidestepping slightly. My eyes flickered over to Vodka and I stopped, tossing my head up into the air before lowering my head back to chest level.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:58 pm

0[rofl XD Yah, the weathers been pretty bad here in my state...it finally rained the other day but now it's all dried again. SOO annoying cause I can't ride either... My horses are boarded and the place is like 30 mins from my house XD And its like way too hot anyway. I tried the other day and Callie and I were attacked with bugs XD My arm is actually swollen. *grabs ice pack and whimpers pathetically* Razz]

~Vodka~
I could hear the two mumbling in the distance about something. I wasn't sure what, but I didn't care anyway.
I moved my legs closer to my body and my head dropped. My eyes blinked a few times before I was in a deep sleep.

~Jemma~
I flicked my tail back and forth, watching her. I hadn't noticed Phantom moving. Only that Vodka had fallen asleep.

[I'm not sure if she was already sleeping, but I'm too lazy to go check xD]

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:08 pm

{haha, I haven't gone outside for soooo long, it's nice before 6 AM and after 5 PM XD haha, so we ride when it's getting dark out, and my Mustang starts getting pissy cause he wants to go eat and then mess with the other horses XD I hope he hasn't ripped his flymask off yet... Eh, they were free, we got nine from my mom's work XD }

~Phantom
I snort softly, watching Jemma, every so often moving a few feet and steps forward, ears pricked forward to the extreme.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:11 pm

[nice XD My horses won't keep them on tongue]

~Jemma~
My ears flicked back as I heard Phantom move from behind. I figured he was just shuffling or moving away again, so I took down my guarded position.
My hind foot cocked and my tail stopped flicking.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:17 pm

{haha, we put our's on yesterday, and Lightning immediately went to the horse who was in the stall beside him, a 34-year-old QH, and he was like "hey, I'll take your's off if you take mine off. It'll be like a game that never ends 'cause they keep putting them on!" Peppi just looked at him and walked away XD Peppi used to act like his dad, but when Lightning started to try playing with him, he just started ignoring him and my pretty boy had to find a new playmate}

~Phantom
I come up behind her a little to the left, pricking my ears forward. Flicking my long, silky black tail, I toss my head loosely, snorting sofftly.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next