Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Shoot Me

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Just Shoot Me Empty Just Shoot Me

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:16 pm

~Volka Shot~
I walk quietly out into an open field. My black sabino coat shimmered in the sunlight.
Looking in the distance, I could see two horses. I figured it was a mare and a stallion because of the way they acted with each other.

My story is that my mother abandoned me. Luckily, another mare came and found me. She raised me. Only a few days ago I found out that I was adopted. This made me furious.
Wanna know how? Well my 'father' tried mating with me. I've always been skittish with this act, mostly because I don't know what it was...I've only felt it for about a second, and don't think I ever want to again.

I sighed and stopped in the clearing. This was the first day of my second heat. I let go of a scent. I knew the stallion in the distance would smell it, and probably come after me, but I figured he was too busy with the other mare. I didn't even want to know what they were doing.

~Emma~
I trot out after Volka.
My light yellowish dun coat glimmered in the light. I too, was in heat. I had more experience that Volka, but a lot worse. I was hurt by a colt in my herd the first time I came into heat. He attempted to breed me and the lead stallion ran after him. Unfortunatly for me, the colt ripped out of me, leaving me bleeding. Of course, the lead stallion then had to try and breed me for the sake of me not having a foal with the lousy colt. This hurt more than anything. I was all ripped up ad his tool was far larger than the colts, so it tugged violently. I couldn't stand the pain and ran. Of course this only made it worse, for he was still inside me...my gallop was awkward and still is to this day for this reason, and this is also why I'm very skittish around the stallions.

Volka glanced at me, looking frustrated. I shrugged and let go of a scent.

[Prefer a stallion that force breeds any mares in sight Wink ]

I want ya'll to see mah beautiful horses! Haha, finally got some pics Wink XD
Vodka-
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/156/1/6/HORSE_STOCK___Pippin_2_by_kittykitty5150.jpg

Jemma-
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs29/f/2009/252/b/1/Buckskin___005_by_thebrokenhorse.jpg

Last edited by kaylakiwi on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Just Shoot Me Empty Re: Just Shoot Me

Post by • Echo Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:50 pm

~Silver Phantom~

I step out of the trees, my silver and black coat gleaming in the sunlight. I see the mare and stallion in the distance and snort. I shook my head and they suddenly froze, then fell to the ground. The leapt up and galloped out of view, and I smirked slightly. Swinging my head around, I see the two mares, all alone, and my grin widened slightly.
"Why hello there," I say, my voice silky as I walked with a long gait over to them, flicking my long, black tail as I sniffed the air, taking in their scents.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:54 pm

~Volka~
I jumped and spun around, flicking my ears back.

~Emma~
I spun and lifted my head, pinning my ears. "Wh-what do you want?" her voice shivered slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:58 pm

~Silver Phantom~

I smirk, stepping closer to them.
"Just looking for a couple of beautiful amres," I say, so close they could feel my breath on them. I smile.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:01 pm

~Emma~
I back up quickly, tucking my tail down and flaring my nostrils.

~Volka~
I stepped foward a step, my ears pinned. "Well we aren't yours, so good luck with that." she reached out to nip at him, then turned to walk off with Emma at her side.
You could tell they were both nervous, as both had their ears back and tails tucked, possibly in fear of the stallion.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:19 pm

~Silver Phantom~

I pin my ears, wanting to paralyze them and make them stop. But what would be the fun in that? I gallop in front of them and slide to a stop, snaking my head through the air.
"What's the rush?" I ask, my voice now a snarl. I suddenly dart behind the black sabino mare, lifting my forelegs off the ground. I mount her, gripping her sides hard with my legs, grabbing hold of her mane with my teeth.
"You'll just love this..." I growl as I thrust my tool into her, pumping hard.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:01 am

~Volka~
I squeal and try to run foward.

~Emma~
I watch, frozen, not able to move.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:03 am

~Phantom~
I thrust in hard, holding onto her mane tightly. I use my backlegs to push into her, keeping up as she tried to run away.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:45 am

~Volka~
I pin my ears and try to kick out, but the stallion was too strong. I lowered my head slightly in defeat.

~Emma~
I was still frozen. Volka had given up...
I shook my head. No way I'm sticking around...but...I was loyal to my friend.
I didn't know what to do next.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:58 am

~Phantom~
I snort, my legs holding her sides tightly. I nip at her shoulder, ears half back, moaning slightly. I lower my head to her neck, nipping her shoulder again, this time drawing blood. I glance towards the dun mare and shake my mane.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:00 am

~Volka~
I moan and stomp my hoof, my shoulder now bleeding. I shook my head and tried to move foward.

~Emma~
My eyes were round. I wanted to bolt...to run away and never come back...but...Volka...

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:04 am

~Phantom~
A few moments later I pull myself out of her, kicking out slightly and striking her flank. I smirk.
"See, that wasn't so bad, was it," I ask her cooly, turning to the other mare.
"What about you, beautiful?" I ask, my voice silky and deadly.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:12 am

~Volka~
I collapse down to the ground and groan. "Don't let him...Emma run..." I muttered.

~Emma~
I stare at my friend for a moment and then turn to the stallion. My mind was made up. I'm running.
I spin on my hindquarters and try to make a dash.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:16 am

~Phantom~
I took off even before her, knowing what she planned on doing by the way she moved. I slid to a stop right in front of her, making her collide with me, and smirk down at her.
"Where do you think you're going?" I ask silkily.
"Don't you want to stay here with me?" I ask, my voice a mere purr, coated in velvet as I looked down at her with cold eyes, a smirk on my face.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:24 am

~Emma~
I smash into the large stallion and grunt. "Go away!" I moaned and turned around for the other way.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:27 am

~Phantom~
As soon as she turned around I lifted up onto her, shoving my tool harshly into her.
"Now, are you gonna fight back or just give upp?" I whisper in her ear, shoving into her hard and smirking.

[this is his pic, by the way: Just Shoot Me 90Sundowner]
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:29 am

~Emma~
I groan loudly as he mounted me...The pain. "No, no...go away." I muttered and stumbled under his weight. I swiveled my ears wildy. "Help..." I muttered and tried to pull away.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:33 am

~Phantom~
I throw my head up and push in harder, pulling at her mane with my teeth to get a better grip.
"Why would I do that?" I ask, thrusting in harder, going faster now as I grunted.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:43 am

~Emma~
I shake my head and lower it, trying to pull...but I was too small and not strong enough.
I closed my eyes, muttered something, and then held still. I didn't know wether it felt good or bad...I felt both...pleasure and pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:46 am

~Phantom~
I smirk, letting out a soft groan.
"Not gonna fight back anymore?" I ask her calmly, raking my teeth along her neck as I thrust in harder and faster.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:49 am

~Emma~
I wobble foward at his hard pushes and groan.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:52 am

~Phantom~

I smirk, glancing over at the black mre, then push in again, forcing my way deeper into her. Finally, I slide out of her nipping her rump hard.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:54 am

~Emma~
I kick out at the stallion and trot awkwardly over to Volka. "Volka, are you okay?"

~Volka~
I mutter something and then stumble to my feet, glaring at the stallion.

~Emma~
"I hope your happy now."

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:58 am

~Phantom~
I smirk.
"Of course I am," I say, stepping dangerously close to them, flicking my tail. I lock eyes on Emma, stepping even closer.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:16 am

[Volka looks something like this: Just Shoot Me Keepsake101306_1
and Emma looks something like this: Just Shoot Me Copy%20of%20El%20Semental%20Negro%20and%20El%20Bolo%20Snieve

~Emma~
I flinch and back up a few steps, my stride off balance and awkward. I wanted to run, but something about this stallion made me curious.

~Volka~
I pin my ears and bare my teeth. "You'd better stay away from us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next