Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Too Cute to Shoot* (Pony people only)

3 posters

Go down

*Too Cute to Shoot* (Pony people only) Empty *Too Cute to Shoot* (Pony people only)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:22 pm

Static tumbled through the dusty little shop,pots and pans clattering behind her. She would squeal when one would land on her head, and raced forward, trying to get to the back. A old China pony shattered behind her, and she apologized to it. "S-sorry." She stuttered, looking around. "Mariotta! Static called, shaking the bow out of her Mane. "Mariotta!"

The clutzy pony stepped out of the shop, but not before knocking even more things over. The cobblestone streets were filled, and the sounds of many hooves clopping on it comforted Static. On her way to the school building, Static managed to knock over a pony carrying 20 cupcakes, knocking them all over the ground, tripped the bakery pony making the cake splatter on the ground, and tumbled into a pony with a fragile icicle, shattering the item.

Soon enough, Static burst into the buidling. "Mariotta! Why aren't you in the Knicket Knackety Shop?" She asked, stomping her hoof.

--------------------

Mariotta smiled as Static, also known as Lighting Blossom, burst into the door demanding to know where she had been. "Lighting Blossom, I didn't have time to help today, class is starting in just 5 minutes and I have been over run with clearing things up."

"Do not call me Lighting Blossom!! I wanna be called Static!" The foal squealed, sitting down where she wanted to. "I'm surprised, you never came to a Sunday class before. You are with Whizzer, learning how to fly." Mariotta said, smiling. "Now, say your name." \

"Lighting Blossom." Static sighed, stomping her hoof.

"You have such a beautiful name." Mariotta said.

"Whizzer is sick and Granny Smith is taking care of her." Static said, sighing.

"Such a pretty gray pony Granny is." Mariotta smiled, admiring the memories.

The bell rang, and Static waited for class to begin.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

*Too Cute to Shoot* (Pony people only) Empty Re: *Too Cute to Shoot* (Pony people only)

Post by JayzPF Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:57 am

(can it be like Talia runs errands and is like the delivery pony and Jilly is an artist? oh by the way How do foals get born if there aren't any males? just wondering)

Jilly stepped back and looked over her canvas. It was covered in paint, and so was Jilly. She was an artist, painting and sculpting things for others. She nodded in approval, and lifted the acrylic painting of a rose. She took it to her drying room, which was actually her living room, to dry amongst several other masterpieces. Jilly sighed, flopping down on her permanently stained couch. "Another piece finished. Good work, Jilly!" She smiled at herself. Suddenly, there was a loud rapping sound at the door. She groaned, and stumbled over to answer it. After staying up all last night, she was exhausted! Jilly opened the door to see Talia, the delivery Pony. "Good morning, Jilly!" Talia smiled warmly at the older mare. "Do you have anything that needs to be delivered?" "Oh, yes, wait here." She replied. Jilly hurried to the drying room and brought out the rose painting and handed it to Talia. "That's for the florist. Thanks." She closed the door and fell asleep on the couch.

Talia finished her stop at Jilly's and tucked the painting into her mail bag, which was slung over her back. She trotted over to the Pretty Petels Flower shop and quickly greeted the florist, handing over the painting. The morning rounds meant going to every shop and house in town and dropping off and picking up delivery items. The horses all loved her, she was like a kind older sister to the foals. Finally, it was time to go to the schools. Talia loved seeing the eager bright-eyed foals frolic around. She hurried to the building and knocked on the smooth door with her hoof.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

*Too Cute to Shoot* (Pony people only) Empty Re: *Too Cute to Shoot* (Pony people only)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:54 pm

(Ponies here don't mate, it is a bit like fairies, except dragons help in the process.)

Lighting Blossom watched as foals piled into the room, filling every space. She gulped, and quickly excused her self. the fresh air was relieving, and Static quickly rushed to Jilly's. "JillY!" she yelled, knocking on the door with her hoof. "JILLY!" Static was just a little irritating.

-----------

Mariotta shook her head as Lighting Blossom left. That little pony couldn't go a second without getting messy, and the teacher had a pretty good idea where she had gone. "Any way class, what is 9 divided by 3?" She asked, noddng at the notes on the black board. "3!" Clover, a green pony exclaimed.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:45 pm

(okay)

Jilly woke with a start,hearing another loud bang on the door. She scrambled to her feet and rushed to the door, pulling it open. There stood Static, looking as impatient as ever. "Hi, Static! Aren't you supposed to be in school?" Jilly asked, shaking the dried paint out of her mane.

Talia scooted to the side as Static bolted past. "Be careful!" she called, not even getting upset at almost having the door slammed into her. She heard Mariotta, the teacher, talking and quietly let herself in. "Sorry to interrupt, but do you have anything that you need to deliver?" She asked, carefully placing several letters on the teacher's desk.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Static quickly rushed in, knocking over a small paint tin filled with a mucky black color all over her blonde mane. she dipped her wing tips in red and green paint, trying to keepher balance. "Sorry!' she exclamied, knocking over a rosy pink and backing into a wall, leaving hoof prints on the floor. "Er, Granny Apples birthday is coming up, and Iwas wondering, after I get uot of school, you could let me use your paint room. I'll extra extra careful! I promise."

----

Mariotta kept asking questions, until it was time for baking class. The ponies who were worst at cooking got special help.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Jilly closed the door and sighed. The last time static came, Jilly had to redo half of the paintings. "Fine, but stay away from my paintings." Jilly grouched. (I just made that word up Smile ) She cocked an eyebrow at Static. "And remember, you can't get out of school if you're not in it." She left the door open for Static and slipped into her painting room, covering the stained walls with sheets and setting up mess-proof paints in preperation of Static's after school visit.
Talia quietly slipped out of the school, trying not to disturb the baking class. She finished her morning rounds and returned to the office, hanging up her mail bag for now. She had a few free hours before her afternoon rounds. Talia decided to go play in the giant mud puddle that formed overnight next to Jilly's art studio Technacly(fail), she was still a foal. Foals have to have some fun, right?

Last edited by JayzPF on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:00 pm

"OK!" Static exlcaimed, racing out the door. She nearly tripped over the mail pony, rolling into the mud with her. "Sorry!" she cried, skittering around the corner into the school. she rinsded off with the hose and burst in, splattering water verywhere and knocking a nearly finished cake over.

-----

Mariotta squealed as the cake landed on he rhead as Static barreled into the class. "Lighting Blossom, out, now!" the pony said firmly, holding the door ope nand glowering at the foal from underneath the pink frosting. "I'm sorry Ms. Mariott-,"

"Sorry or not we worked hard on this and you do not run in this class." Mariotta cut her off, stomping her foot and watching the teary eyed Static head ot the door. "Come back on Tuesday." she said.

"But Tuesday is the only day I have to visit Pinkie Pie!" Static cried, stomping her own hoof.

"Well, if these students can wait for another cake ot be baked, you can wait until next Tuesday. Now go clean up."

---

Static sniffled, wiping her tears as she wandered through the busy streets. She would be with Granny Apple, but the old pony had ordered her away so she wouldn't get sick as well. "stupid mariotta." Muttered Static, shuffling past Talia.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:59 pm

Jilly frowned at the small filly, closing the door as she left. She finished Static-proofing it, and tackled another order from the baker. "Alright, a picture of a pie..." Jilly mused thoughtfully.

Talia smiled at Static. "Come on, Static! The mud is perfect today!" She called cheerfully, trying to get the little pony to stop thinking about unhappy things. "You're the last person I would expect to mope." She arched an eyebrow at Static, teasing her.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:11 pm

Static looked over at the pony in the mud. "Mariotta yelled at me just 'cause I accidently knocked over her dumb ole' cake." She said, kicking a rock. "It was ugly any way," Static muttered, heading over to the groomer pony.

Bubbles shoved the coloful Static into a shower, letting her clean herself.

A squeaky clean Static stepped out of the shower, and went over to the painters. she gathered the colors, and planned on what she was going ot paint.

----

Mariotta sighed, helping her students clean up. It would take her forever to clean up the school. She picked up a hose in her teeth, using a hoof to turn the water on. a older pony moved all the desks and covered the black board.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:29 pm

Youle trotted down the street, after seeing poor Mariotaa's poor cake get ruined , so she skittishly galloped through ponyville, bolting straight towards the cake shop. Youle trotted in, seeing Cherilee "hi Youle, what would you li-" Started Cherilee, but Youle interupted, she put the money on the desk and grabbed the cake "seeyabye!" she said in a hurry, like she always was. Kalan was derping around, all wall eyed. When she went to the cake shop, the small filly jumped up to the desk "lolly!" She cried, pointing at a wonderful rainbow lolly, when Youle dragged her out "time for school young lady!" she said, Youle walked into the school, carrying the cake, the plate in her teeth, she held the door open for Kalan and she burst in "cake go boom!" the young filly cried. Youle put the cake on the desk and smiled "just thought i'd drop this of!" she said, starting to walk towards the door. "boom BoOm BOOM!" she cried, having one of her moments, the moment where she gos wall eyed.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down