Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Shoot Me

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Just Shoot Me - Page 16 Empty Re: Just Shoot Me

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:46 am

~Vodka~

I squealed loudly and kicked my hind foot playfully as I felt all the juices mixed together, sticky, and running down my legs.
My head was almost dragging along the floor and I started to sway foward and then backward. When he pushed in, I fell back, and when he came out, I moved foward.
I bit my lip and moaned.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:43 am

~Phantom
I could feel her body swaying every time I pushed and pulled, my breath coming in short, quick bursts now. I lifted my tail slightly, grunting every so often with the effirt. Sweat had beaded up along my shoulders, neck, and flanks, but I didn't care right now.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:01 pm

~Vodka~

I was gasping for my breath. I felt like I was about to choke, but I didn't want him to stop.
My body was wet with sweat and sex juices. I grunted and arched my back, not wanting to fall again.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:17 pm

~Phantom
I grunted again, using my hind legs to push myself into her, my forelegs gripping her sides tightly and pulling her to me. My body quivered and tingled excitedly with pleasure, thrusting into her harder and faster. I threw my head up, tossing my mane back and letting out a long, loud moan.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:36 pm

~Vodka~

I tossed my head. "Uugghh!" I screeched and pushed back into him.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:42 pm

~Phantom
My legs clawed at her sides, getting her as close as possible to me. I snaked my head down and grabbed her mane, holding on tightly to her body as I dragged my cock in and out of her, going slower now but pushing even harder.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:46 pm

~Vodka~

I knew that by now my sides had been clawed raw. I could feel the blood start to trickle, but I ignored it. My ears were pinned and my head raised.
There were no words for how much I wanted him. He was slower, but I could feel him slamming into me, and I didn't want him to stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:00 pm

~Phantom
I slowed down considerably, taking the time to catch my breath. I groaned softly, feeling her hole tight around my cock, thrusting roughly inside her. I didn't want to stop, but after a moment slid off of her, my breathing quick as I walked back around her, slliding my tool back into its sheath.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:01 pm

~Vodka~

I hung my head as he slowed, but raised it when he got off. I was literally shaking. I caught my breath and glanced around. I had almost forgotten where I had been. Then I spotted Jemma and I regreted it.

~Jemma~

My mouth was hanging wide open, I could swear it was hitting the floor. Had Vodka really gone through with it??
She seemed like they had enjoyed it. Oh my god. My eyes seemed to pop out of my head as I stared.
A small clump of grass hung from my open jaws and I blinked.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:09 pm

~Phantom
I followed Vodka's gaze to where Jemma was standing and flashed her a grin, flicking my tail. I chuckled softly at the grass hanging out of her mouth before looking back over at Vodka, sure she was going to make up some excuse.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:53 pm

~Vodka~

I looked back at Phantom, my eyes wide. My eyes flashed towards Jemma a few times.
I coughed. "Ahem..." My eyes trailed around as I thought of an excuse to use.
I suddenly spun and snarled at Phantom. "You bastard! How dare you hypnotize me like that! I am not your sexy toy!!"
My eyes darted back to Phantom and I gave him an innocent look before trotting over to Jemma, my head held high.

~Jemma~

I narrowed my eyes at Phantom and then turned to Vodka who seemed to be paying only half attention to what I was saying.
It seemed as though she was staring off into nowhere, thinking about god knows what.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:59 pm

~Phantom
I arched my eyebrows looking at her, a smirk creeping onto my face. I tossed my head up and laughed, flicking my tail as I shook my head. With a roll of my eyes, still grinning almost insanely, I trotted over to the stream. Laying down in the water, I rolled a couple times to rinse the sweat from my coat. Standing back up, I walked over to one of the cottonwoods, laying down beneath it and rolling in the grass.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:57 am

~Jemma~

I watch Phantom for a moment before turning to Vodka.
"God...your soaking."

~Vodka~

I nodded. "Ehh...yeah."
I lied down into the grass and rolled a little, before rolling onto my side. I stared up at Jemma and gave a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:22 am

~Phantom
I chuckled, my voice low as I lifted my head to watch them with arched eyebrows, my heart slowing in my chest. With a snort, I lowered my head to the ground, resting it on my forelegs like a dog, closing my eyes. But I didn't sleep. I was a mix between a phantom and a vampyre, afterall. I didn't need sleep.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:16 pm

~Jemma~

I gave a small sigh and rested beside Vodka who had fallen asleep flat on her side.
I watched Phantom for a moment and wondered for a moment before my eyes also closed shut and my breathing evened out.

~Vodka~

I was in a deep sleep. Phantom was like a thrilling roller coaster that I didn't want to end. But I knew it had to.
Suddenly it felt as though I was whacked int he end.
My eyes fluttered open and my head shot up with a loud gasp.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:41 pm

~Phantom
I lifted my head at the sound, flicking my ears as I looked over to where it came from, my eyes fixing on Vodka. Snorting softly, I watch her for a moment, flicking my ears.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:06 pm

~Vodka~

I looked around and let out a deep sigh. Then I spotted Phantom and pinned my ears.
This time I really was mad at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:11 pm

~Phantom
I roll my eyes, flicking my tail. Of course. These two mares, or Vodka, at least, could never seem to decide what they wanted. Jemma seemed to really hate me, but why she stayed here I had no clue. And Vodka was just strange.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:13 pm

~Vodka~

I stood up and marched over to Phantom.
"You!!" I hissed.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:16 pm

~Phantom
I tilted my head back to look at her as she stood over me. "Yes," I said, quite calmly as I flicked my tail, eyes narrowed slightly at her.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:20 pm

~Vodka~

I gritted my teeth and then shook my head.
"You know what. Nevermind. You wouldn't care anyway."
I flicked my tail and walked halfway between Jemma and Phantom.
Then I plopped down onto the grass. I rested my head on the ground and closed my eyes. I didn't even remember why I wanted to yell at Phantom, and now that made me look stupid.
Yikes.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:23 pm

~Phantom
I arched my eyebrows, confused and amused at the same time. "Try me," I say, shaking my mane. I roll my eyes again, watching her walk away and lay down. Shifting slightly, I lay my head back down on my forelegs, flicking my tail, bored.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:52 pm

~Vodka~
I stared up towards the sky with a small sigh. I felt the wind pick up and shivered. My coat was not fully dried, and the cold wind made me shiver.

~Jemma~
I woke up after my little nap and looked at Vodka. We were practically like sisters. What one did, the other did two.
She was obviously pregnant now. No doubt she wouldn't be. I sighed.
I wanted to make sure I was too. I was scared of being left out again...
My head turned towards Phantom and I shook it. "I'm crazy." I muttered and stood up.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:55 pm

~Phantom
I tossed my head slightly as if in defiance of the wind, ears pricked forward as I stared at nowhere in particular. I snorted softly, glancing over at the two mares for a moment before closing my eyes.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:06 pm

~Jemma~

I watched Phantom curiously. There was just something about him.
For a moment I watched him, but then I looked down and noticed Vodka wasn't here.
I started to panic. "Vodka??"

~Vodka~

My head shot up at the sound of my name. I groaned and looked around. "What?" I grumbled.
I saw Jemma turn my way and rolled my eyes before knocking back out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next