Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echoing Heartthrob FInds A Home (Humans Only Please!)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Echoing Heartthrob FInds A Home (Humans Only Please!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Echoing Heartthrob FInds A Home (Humans Only Please!)

Post by Faye Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Cassie~
"I didn`t call you one."I sneered back at her in the same dorky little voice she had.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Echoing Heartthrob FInds A Home (Humans Only Please!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Echoing Heartthrob FInds A Home (Humans Only Please!)

Post by Saviour Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:58 pm

"I wasnt talking to you idiot" I spit the word.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:02 pm

Cassie~
I rolled my eyes.
"You need major counselling,you can`t just go around calling people whatever you want to,without expecting them to knock you out."
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:05 pm

I point to my cheek "Hit me, i've nothing to loose" I retort
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:08 pm

"No,You have plenty to lose.How about your teeth for a start?"I placed my hand on my hips tapping my foot on the ground.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:09 pm

~Echo~

I shift back into my human form, balancing at the top of the tree, adn leap down, landing silently. Less than a second later I was at Cassie's side.
"Please stop, you guys," I say quietly, unsure if they had heard me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:10 pm

I laugh "I could lose my life, but I dont give a damn" I say
[srry 4 da cuss Razz]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:17 pm

"You sicken me."I say and turn away.I had heard Echo`s words.I walked over to the stream and sat on a rock.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:18 pm

I snort "Guess I didnt get lucky" I sigh and jump into a tree and rest my eyes
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:27 am

Echo~

I frown slightly and sigh, rolling my eyes. Why was it always drama when you're by someone? I flop down on the grass, knees up in the air, arms crossed behind my head. I watch the clouds roll by and the leaves and branches on the trees sway in the breeeze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:23 pm

I fall asleep
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3