Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echoing Heartthrob FInds A Home (Humans Only Please!)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Echoing Heartthrob FInds A Home (Humans Only Please!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Echoing Heartthrob FInds A Home (Humans Only Please!)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:31 pm

~Echo~

I look up at her in sadness.
"Brooke..." I say quietly, the word only a whisper. Then I hear a sword being unsheathed and a voice, cracking with sadness. I turn around slowly, my body quivering, and merely look at the girl, not saying anything, just trying to hold my emotions in.

Back to top Go down

Echoing Heartthrob FInds A Home (Humans Only Please!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Echoing Heartthrob FInds A Home (Humans Only Please!)

Post by Saviour Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:07 pm

Solemn:I wasn't spying, I was sitting in the tree, then I heard you and you startled me" I say looking at her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:16 pm

Brooke~
"We`ve been here for hours you liar!"I screamed,my face turning red.
I turned back to normal human form.I felt Cassie grab my wrist so I didn`t tear the girl to shreads.I growled and rolled my eyes yanking free form her grip.

"What!"I snapped at Echo.

Cassie~
I bit my lip and hummed softly to myself nervous about everything going on around me,especially because of Brooke.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:18 pm

I practicly spat the words "I was sleeping you idiot" my eyes turn yellow from anger.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:21 pm

~Echo~

I grit my teeth and shake my head from side-to-side in anger.
"STOP!" I yell at them both. "Stop fighting!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:25 pm

I turn to [him?] and calm down, my eyes turn to their normal bright green and I sheath my sword "Sorry" I say
https://media.photobucket.com/image/bright%20green%20eyes/azaraya/green_eye2.jpg
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:29 pm

Brooke~
I gritted my teeth together."I could kill you with one swipe of my paw!'I snorted.My arm turned into a bear`s paw.I let the sharp nail come out.I pointed my arm at the girl.

I turned to Echo again.
"Bite your tounge!."I snapped.

Cassie~
I walked into the forest away from the fighting.I climbed up a tree and sat there,my legs crossed.I picked up a spider climbing the tree and let it climb up my arm.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:32 pm

Solemn:"Is that a threat?!" I hiss at her
[she is a werecat but it doesnt say that in the bio cuz barely anyone knows that about her
pic:

Echoing Heartthrob FInds A Home (Humans Only Please!) - Page 2 2559319040_07d157bf64_o
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:35 pm

[^.^ girl, Patriot, all three are]
[and yay, another Werecat! Your's and mine should meet up, Patriot, mine's a girl, too, but no one else even seems to know what a Werecat is Sad ]

Echo~

I turn with furious eyes to Brooke.
"Shut uo, for once, Brooke! I'm sick of your stupid attitude, pretending you don't care about anyone but yourself! Well, just for your notice, real people aren't like that! Real people care about each otehr and look out for each other!" I say angrily at her, my eyes narrowed, elegant eyebrows narrowed down in points upon my brow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:37 pm

[lol they always talk about stupid werewolves Rolling Eyes ]
I growl and watch brooke closely
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:40 pm

[I know right? I don't like Werewolves, but Werecats are one of my favorite Fantasies! Razz ]
[and be right back, I gotta go eat dinner]

Last edited by Diablo:ValleyOfTears on Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:41 pm

[lol yea!]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:45 pm

Brooke~
"No one cares about m-just shut your soon to be bloody mouth!"I spat.My eyes were nailed to her.They dared her to say one more thing...

(Grr,my computer is sooo slow... Mad )
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:47 pm

"Hey! I care! So shutup and stop being such a horrible friend!" I growl
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Echo~

My eyes flash in anger.
"Just shut up! You can't do anything to me, you're just a person who likes making others mad to make herself feel all warm and fuzzy inside!" I say in a mocking tone, watching her. Suddenly I whirl around and lift tinto the sky as a beautiful Peregrine falcon, my sculpted wings made just for speed. I circle overhead, out of their sight yet I saw everything they did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:04 pm

"You wanna fight? hit me! Hit me as hard as you can bz!" I say
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:58 pm

Brooke~
"Friends?You think I`m friends with you guys?Wow,you musta took my threat at a compliment."I spat rolling my eyes.I bunched up my fisted in front of my face to protect it.I walked forward and backwards,looking for a weakness.

Cassie~
I walked slowly from the forest.I raised my head and screamed."STOP,Don`t you see how immature you guys are being?My eyes were red from crying.Now I finally came back with courage to stop the fight.I looked up,it was probably Echo up in the sky.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:22 pm

Echo~

I continue to fly above them, watching them all, still angry. My wings sliced through the air as I did sharp turns, trying to calm down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:31 pm

I growl and throw myself at her, transforming into a leaopard, I pin her down and hiss, my ears flat against my skull
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:37 pm

Cassie~
I transform into a white tiger.I throw myself at the girl throwing her on the ground.I turn back to human and stand up.
"What part of STOP did you not understand?"I asked.I shook my head,

Brooke~
I got up and shook the dirt off my clothes,waiting for Cassie to move so I could skin the girl`s face off.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:38 pm

I snarl and turn back into a human "Your freak her was the one saying she was better then me, she was weak, I took the advantage" I say
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:41 pm

Echo~

I dive steeply, my wings close to my slender body. I pull out of the dive and land on a tree, watching them with large, dark bird eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:42 pm

I look at the bird and then back at Cassie
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:44 pm

Cassie~
"So your calling me a freak?I`m the same species as her."I say,crossing my arms.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:47 pm

I growl "Im a werecat, not a shapeshifter" I sneer
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next