Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echoing Heartthrob FInds A Home (Humans Only Please!)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Echoing Heartthrob FInds A Home (Humans Only Please!) Empty Echoing Heartthrob FInds A Home (Humans Only Please!)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:09 pm

~Echoing Heartthrob~

My slim form glided over mountains and valleys, my strong wings moving efortlessly. My sharp eyes scanned the ground below me, and I circled overead a nice valley. It was surrounded on all sides by sheer cliffs, a waterfall dropping from a cliff's face nto a clear pong that led a sparkling, clear stream around the valley. Cottonwoods, weeping willows, pepper trees, and apple trees lined the banks of the stream, and lush green grass covered the valley. Caves dotted the cliff walls, soft, deep sand welcoming and promising a warm home to sleep in, and a forest or Redwoods, Hemlocks, and more covered one side of the large valley. Thornless rosebushes were strewn in a group that dotted the place, and countless wildflowers like voilets and heather dotted the area. A herd of wild horses drank by the stream, and a herd of deer grazed in the forest.

I landed silently on the ground, shifting into my Human form once on the the thick grass. I stretched my arms and legs, hazell eyes looking around me. I sighed, feeling that the nature surrounding me was peaceful, along with the animals. I sat down crosslegged on the grass, my slim, tanned form moving gracefully. My elbows on my knees, chin in my cupped hands. My eyelids slid shut with weariness, a sigh of peace escaping my elegantly curved lips. The soft, welcoming breeze gently blew my light brown hair around me. The sun was in the center of the sky, yet it wasn't too warm nor too cold a day. My wind wandered slightly as I discovered the inhabitants of this land, my mind alert yet still in peace as I slowly began to relax for once in many years...

Back to top Go down

Echoing Heartthrob FInds A Home (Humans Only Please!) Empty Re: Echoing Heartthrob FInds A Home (Humans Only Please!)

Post by aphrodite Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:13 pm

[delete] Smile

Last edited by aphrodite on Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Echoing Heartthrob FInds A Home (Humans Only Please!) Empty Re: Echoing Heartthrob FInds A Home (Humans Only Please!)

Post by Faye Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Brooke~

I walk in beside Cassie.I narrow my eyes looking her way,not turning my head though.Then I looked straight ahead.I saw a girl.I posponed my evil plan and sat down in the thick grass.If I did my evil plan she would see we were something different.There was a possiblity she could be the same.But I would not take that chance.I sat quietly picking at the grass.

Cassie~

I tilted my head looking up towards the sun.It was about mid afternoon.I slid walked over to the stream.I sat on a rock and slid off my shoes.I stepped into the chilly stream.I shivered when I stepped in but then suddenly felt relaxed as I watched the the river`s motions.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:25 pm

~Echo~

I see the other two girls and my body stiffens for a moment. I sigh softly, rasing an elegant eyebrow, and stand up in one fluid motion, uncrossing my legs. I hesitated, watching the two, then walk slowly over with long, even strides. My slim form stps about 10 feet away from them, the silver crescent moon under my left jaw bone shining slightly in teh sunlight. I reach up with my left hadn to touch it gently, and a shiver ran through my body as a cascading waterfall of thoughts pounded on my mind. I left my hand drop back down to my side and look at the two again.

"Hello," I call out in my soft, clear voice. My voice sounded like an Autumn breeze as it drifted on the wind to their ears, and my slim, lithe form shifted a little uneasily as I gazed at them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:32 pm

Brooke~
I raised my head pushing the hair out of my eyes."Who are you?"I ask slightly rude.I stood up to face her.I narrowed my eyes frowning.I stuff my hands in my pockets,biting my tounge.

Cassie~
I sighed hearing a girls voice.It was soft and beautiful.I looked up watching the girl cautiously.The water ripples slightly as I step out.I pull on my shoes and jog over to the girl."Hello,I`m Cassie."I say in a friendly voice.I rub my hands together trying to warm them up from the chilling water.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:36 pm

~Echo~

I raise an elegantly sculpted eyebrow at the one gril adn cross my slim arms.

"Echoung Heartthrob, Echo for short," I say, my eyes narrowing slightly. "And don't give me that look; I happened to be here before you," I say, raising both eyebrows. THen I turn to the gril who had addressed herself as 'Cassie` and smile warmly.

"Hello, Cassie, nice to meet you. And as I just told your friend, call me Echo," I say, uncrossing my arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:43 pm

Brooke~
"Bite your tounge."I snarled then stalked away mumbling curse words under my breath.

Cassie~
I smiled weakly,"Yup,that`s Brooke,don`t mind what she says.She has had it tough and doesn`t care what people think about her."I didn`t either but atleast I was nice.

"Echo,that`s interesting.I would love to have a name exotic like that,but no."I said frowning."I`m just Cassie."I sit down on the ground holding my knees close to my chest.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:46 pm

~Echo~

I look at her and crouch beside her, my slim form moving gracefully and with ease.

"Cassie's a good name," I say, then make a small face. "Believe me, Echo isn't the best. Before I dropped out of my school, all you would hear as I walked down the halls is 'echoooooo, echoooo," i say, rolling my hazel eyes slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:58 pm

Cassie~
I tapped my fingers on my knees trying to remember what they called me.

"They called me Sassy instead of Cassie.The teachers thought I had the nickname for a reason,so I was expelled for a week.But I never returned."I said sighing.Now I kinda regretted it,but I couldn`t turn back now.

I wanted to tell her,but I knew Brooke would kill me if I did.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:00 pm

~Echo~

I shrug and sit crosslegged on teh ground. I propped my elbows on my knees and rested my chin in my cupped hands, frowning slightly. My body itched slightly, and I tried shrugging the feeling away as my body tingled to shift into another form.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Cassie~
My feet tingled.I knew the rest of my body would start tingling soon.Then I would turn into another creature.I sat there though closing my eyes,trying to making it stop!
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:15 pm

~Echo~

I stood up abruptly.
"Uhm, I'll be rioght back..." I mumbled, then took off running. I ran faster than any creature live because of what I was, my long legs moving quickly. All too soon, out from within me suddenly burst a ripping snarl, and a new form took place. My hands and feet turned into velvet like, black, clawed paws, whiskers sprouted from my face, my ears grew and tufted, and at the end of my backbone sprang an extension that lashed out behind me in fierce joy. I turned back to look at them, and realized I hadn't quite made the woods. A sinking feeling was my chest, and in my mind, I could see her appalled face as she realized what I was. A monster, a freak of nature. I stood there, staring t her, wondering about her reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:22 pm

Cassie~
Fur suddenly sprouted from all parts of my body.Ears grew from my head as my blonde hair dissappeared.A white and black tiger striped tail popped out.Whiskers sprouted from my muzzle,Oh no Whiskers!I stood on all fours biting my lip and trembling.Even though Echo was the same.Brooke would still kill me.

I blinked my eyes several times trying to wake up from this terrible nightmare.But no matter how hard I tryed,I was still stuck in my nightmare.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:27 pm

~Echo~

I look back at her, a little shocked. My tail still whipped out behind me, my whiskers titched slightly. I looked over at Brooke, thinking. A moment later I turn and disappear into the forest. I run down teh paths, the sunlight streaming through the tree branches dappling my black, patterned body.

Another 'Shifter! I hadn't expected to find another Human here, much less another 'Shifter!

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:36 pm

Cassie~
I collapsed to the ground.I buried,my head in my paws.I made a friend,and I screwed it up.I am such a screw up."Everybody hates the real me!"I moaned.

I turned back into a human.I didn`t move though.My blonde hair returned and falled over my eyes,so my face was totally hidden.I pushed my hair aside.My eyes were red from crying.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:46 pm

~Echo~

When I could finally get control of my emotions and animal instincts the coursed through the blood in my veins, I slid to a stop and shifted back. I callapsed onto the ground, my head falling into ym hands. My whole body quivered with energy, and I looked back up. I was in a clearing, and clouds had gathered over the clearing. Now they let lose their turrent down upon me. I stood up and spread my arms heavenward, closing my eyes. The fresh rain mixed with my salty tears, runnign down my face and cleansing my body. I had always believed that rain cleansed the soul and I sighed softly. A puddle of water formed at my feet, and I looked down at my own reflection. Just a slim girl with animal eyes, and soaking wet, light brown hair that clung to my body like wet rags. I sighed and began to alk slowly back to Cassie and Brooke, my steps lively yet weighed down with heaviness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Cassie~
I heard appraoching steps.I knew this was dangerous but I scrambled over to a tree and climbed up it.I looked down awaited the approacher.

I shapeshifted into a Dove,white feathers popped out of my body.I was in digscuise.But WHite Doves wouldn`t usually be around here...

Brooke~
I step from the shadows drenched in rain water.I slick my brunette hair back and tilt my head towards the sky.I take a deep breath and scream randomly.I had so much stress.I had to get that off of my chest.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:03 am

~Echo~

My slim form steps out from under the trees, and I stand nervously by one. My eyes dart over to Brooke, then the white dove. Probably Cassie. Birds didn't come out in the rain, after all. My wet clothes clung, not uncomfortably, to my sides, yet they still moved easily with my body's movements as I watched the two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:04 am

Cassie~
I shift back into a human unexpectly.I fall backwards out of the tree.I stand up rubbing my head."Crap"I mumbled and take a step towards Echo.

Brooke~
I stop and see the girl was staring at me.I rolled my eyes and walked to the middle of the meadow.I looked up seeing lightning strike in the distance.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:24 am

[lol, I was watching Cassie..]

~Echo~

I flinch slightly when she jumps down and seem to fold in on myself and shrink in size as she took a step towards me. THe rain carressed my face, falling down my sculpted body in small streams of water. I sighed softly, my chin pointing upward slightly as I let my eyes slide shut. My ears listened to every sound, keeping track of where they all were. The rain fell down upon my brow and lips, running down the rest of my face and neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:52 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:29 pm

[ello?]

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:53 pm

(Hi)

Cassie~
I bit my lip and shook my head hard.Water splattered around me.I shivered when a drop of water slipped down my back."Echo,I didn`t know-"I said softly but was cut off.

Brooke~
"Lets go."I spat,clenching my teeth hard together.I saw Cassie didn`t wanna go.But the girl knew our secret,and we were not safe.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:12 pm

Solemn:I sit in a tree, not seeing them, I sob quietly to myself, then hearing them, I Wipe my tear-stained eyes and unsheath my sword and jump out of the tree "Who are you?" I say, my voice cracked with sorrow.
Echoing Heartthrob FInds A Home (Humans Only Please!) 1132019347_AnimeGirl
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:23 pm

Brooke~
I whipped around,my eyes furious and my mouth moving quickly.
"Why were you spying on us?"I snapped.Sharp claws come from my finger nails.Sharp Teeth sprout from my gums.My eyes turned orange.I was a mixed animal at this point.I was kinda like a manimal.

Cassie~
I gasped at the voice turning around quickly.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next