Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

3 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 36 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Faye Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:34 pm

Ayasha-I walk in silently.I spotted another male lion.He didn`t have Simba`s scent like most other lions here.I let out a kitten like squeal and ran for the brush.My hair rose along my back.I crouched down low and kept very silent.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 36 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by aphrodite Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:40 pm

illusionist: i took offense to his acusations " i was not flirting and i have already explianed; i was not stalking just cheking to make sure it was safe with out being seen" i hold back the snarl that was rummbling in the back of my throat

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:53 pm

Sapphire: I roll my eyes at my brother "He was just telling us his name" I back at illusionist and smile "I'm Sapphire and this is my sister Jade"

Jade: I smile and nod "Nice to meet you" I look around when I hear a squeal

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:29 am

illisionist: i dip my head " please the pleasure is mine" i say smiling revealing my ivory white teeth

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:57 pm

I snort "You may stay temporarily" I growl "But stay away from my sisters" I say overprotectively, then I go check the area "Hello? I heard you, I'm sorry if I startled you"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:05 pm

illusionsit: "thank you" i say bowing in respect i go and lay in the middle of the clearing away from the pride i rest my heavy head on my massive paws

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:55 pm

A head peaks out of the bushes."Oh,no its not you,it`s that other male"Ayasha smiles with embarassment.She turns her head toward the other male and lifts up her lips showing her fangs.Then she turns back to Simba."I guess we didn`t get very well aquainted,My name is Ayasha"
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:50 pm

Cleo: I walk in looking around then go over to the other females and smile "Hello, I am Cleopatra"

Jade: I look at her and sit down "Hi, I'm Jade and this is my sister Sapphire, we're Simba's sisters"

Sapphire: I smile nodding hello then look at my brother talking to the female and walk over to illusionsit then sit down looking at him curiously "Why are you over here by yourself"

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:48 am

illusionist: "i did not want to cause any more trouble in the pride" i say not meeting her eyes

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:53 pm

Sapphire: I smile at him "You weren't causing any trouble, my brother is just overprotective sometimes"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:44 pm

Simba:I smile warmly "Hello, im simba, you may join the pride if you wish"
Aslan:I yawn hugely and stand up, my old joints popping I nuzzle my long love and smile, then walk to the stream and drink
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:48 pm

"I would like to so I will"Ayasha smiled slightly
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:51 pm

I nod "Welcome"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:10 pm

I walk out of the brush and yawn.I walk over to the stream and begin to lap up water.I lay down,all stretched out and flexed my claws.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:09 pm

Seirra: I smile and nuzzle him back then stand up and stretch

Cleo: I walk over to the river and drink

Jade: I follow her and drink

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:05 pm

illusionist: i stan and silently walk down stream form them to get a drink

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:38 pm

Sapphire: I look at him curiously then follow

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:48 pm

Closing her eyes,Ayasha fell asleep.In her sleep she shivered and snarled,dreaming about her past.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:37 pm

illusionist: i drink the cool water and turn to watch the others

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:19 pm

Ayasha awoke to the bright sunshine peeking through the trees.She yawned and stretched out.A sensation of hunger drove her to walk off away from the pride.She walked looking and listening for any signs of food.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:17 pm

Jade: I look at Cleo "Do you want to go hunting"

Cleo: I smile "Sure"

Jade: I grin and sniff the air then run into the tall grass, following the scent of zebra

Cleo: I run after her

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:30 pm

Ayasha spotted Zebras.Then at the other end of the field she spotted Jade and Cleo.She bent down low looking for the weakest and youngest.Ayasha spotted her zebra.A baby.It was without its mom and running around yelling like a banchee.It ran past her,almost trampling her.Before it did.She pounced out of the grass,landing on the zebras baby.It squealed alarming the other zebras.With her massive jaws she clamped the air hole shut tight and the zebra was stiff dead within minutes.Ayasha dragged the baby zebra to a private place and started to eat.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Cleo: I watch as the zebras run away then look around and see ayasha and snarl angery then look at Jade "We're never going to catch anything here"

Jade: I look at her and nod "We'll go to a different land then" I look at the pride where I spent my whole life then run out of the land beside Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:54 pm

Ayasha rolled her eyes and growled warning them not to come close.Not wanting to have her food be stolne she dragged the baby zebra to a more private place.When she had her full she dragged the remains out into the open for other carnivores to pick at.Then she walked back to the pride.When she arrived Ayasha lied down and groomed herself.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:29 am

Simba:I lay by my sisters and bite jade's ear playfully
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next