Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

3 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 39 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by aphrodite Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:20 pm

illusionist: as i nod off to sleep my stomach growls in a low murmur. i get up and prowl into the forrest. laying low t the ground i silently stalk for prey

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 39 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Saviour Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:22 pm

Aslan:I sigh and stand up, then silently leave the terra.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:26 pm

Ayasha~
I creeped about a foot closer.My eyes were focused on my target.Then I sprang from the earth and landed upon the antelopes back.I dug my claws in.Then I clamped my jaws around her air holes and squeezed it shut.In moments it was dead.I dragged it back to Simba then trotted back for the baby.I shook it breaking its back.It was slightly alive but it wasn`t going anywhere.I brought that also back to Simba.I grabbed the mother antolope`s neck and started to drag her back.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:27 pm

I grab the baby in my jaws and follow her
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:40 pm

Ayasha~
When we finally get back home,I tear off the leg and offer the rest to the pride.I walk and lay down by the stream and ate slowly savoring the flavor.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:10 pm

I take the small baby and lay beside her, then start to eat
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:14 pm

Ayasaha~
I finish quickly then gnawed at the bones.Gnawing at the bones could keep me busy for hours.And It did.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:25 pm

I start eating
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:31 pm

Ayasha~
I swat at his mane full of hair with my paw.I get my claw stuck and giggle."Oops!"I giggle.And yawk my claw free.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:38 pm

I laugh and finish, then tackle her playfully
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:40 pm

Seirra: I stand up and follow him

Jade: I wake up and yawn then walk over to the river and drink. I look over at my brother and Ayasha then at my sister and Cleo, wondering if I should leave and make my own pride. I was the daughter of two leaders, it was in my blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:06 pm

I kick him off with my back legs then pounce to my feet.I pounce upon him tackling him back.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:13 pm

Jade: I look over at them a growl when I see them playing like me and Simba used to. I walk back over to Sapphire and Cleo, having made my decision.

Sapphire: I wake up and look up at Jade then stand up quickly when I see her face "What's wrong?"

Cleo: I look at Jade having woken up also, and wait for her to reply

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:26 pm

I slide off of his back and land in the river.I splashed Simba with my paw then walked out.I shook letting the extra water splatter on the ground.I yawned and layed down beside Simba grooming myself.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:30 pm

Jade: I sigh and look at them "I'm leaving the pride, are you guys coming with me?"

Sapphire: I gasp at her surprised then look around worried and back at my sister then nod "Y...yes, I'm coming"

Cleo: I look at her then at Simba and back at her "Um... I don't know, I guess so" I stand up

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:36 pm

Simba:I laugh, completly oblivious to my sisters
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:39 pm

Ayasha~
I overheard Jade say she was leaving.I hopped up and walked over to her."If your leaving because of me I am so sorry,I should be the one leaving not you".Then I ran.I ran to the meadow that I hunted in.I hid in the tall grass.I would stay here for a few hours to think where I was going.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:42 pm

I look confused at Ayasha and my sister, I then climba tree and sit there.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:45 pm

illusionist: i hear a smal herd of zebra nearby. unseen in the talll grass i stay low to the ground as inch closer to the herd. in seconds i am lonly a short amount of feet away. with no warning i spring forth and grab a zebra and sink my teeth and claws into his neck breaking it. quikly i jump off the falling zebra and sprint full throutle tailing a slightly crippled zebra. i swing at his back left leg knocking out from under him. before he can recover i puonce on him ripping at his skin. i stlit his throat with one clean swing. i let him bleed out then take one zebra in my mouth and throw the other over my shoulder this should feed most of us i think to myself good thing i didnt go to far i add

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:47 pm

I decided where I was going.RedWood forest.I began to flap my wings I looked down at everyone.And then I flying over the pride,toward Red wood forest.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:55 pm

Cleo: I look at Jade "Are you really leaving, because of her?"

Jade: I sigh and shake my head "No. I didn't like it that Simba was playing with her like we used to, but thats not the reaso."

Sapphire: I watch her curiously "Then why?"

Jade: I look at my sister "I need to leave and find my own pride, I should have left when I was three."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:56 pm

Simba:I fall asleep
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:55 pm

illusionist: not wanting to disturb any one i silently walk through the clearing and lsy both the zebras down "dig in" i say kinda low so they could go on with out stopping their conversation. i take a peice of the first zebra for myself and start to ripp it apart

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:03 am

Simba:I jump down and rip a piece of flesh off the first zebra as well and eat it "Have you decided?" I ask illsionist "You know, on a mate?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:02 pm

illusionist: "i haven't even thought of it" i say as i blush slightly

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next