Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

3 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 38 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Saviour Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:42 pm

I walk over to her nervously "I was wondering, do you have a mate?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 38 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:03 pm

Cleo/Jade: We laugh and push him off then jump on him pinning him down

Sapphire: I sit down smiling and watch my siblings and Cleo play

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:11 pm

Tigra
I smile and shake my head "No."

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:36 pm

illusionist: i climb up a tree and watch everyone as i sprawl arcoss a wide branch

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:10 pm

Ayasha~
Feeling as if I was being watched I awoke from my slumber.I eyed the male up in the tree.A deep growl rumbled out of my throat.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:37 am

illusionist: " i didnt mean to make you feel unconfortable, i apoligise." i say to the female growling at me from the gruond

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:45 pm

Sapphire: I lay down under the tree with my head on my paws

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:09 pm

* Ayasha*

"I-its okay,"I say back,not expecting for the male to apologize.I walk over to the river and lap up some water.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:59 pm

Kleo:I smile "Would you be mine? It's not often I see others of our kind"
Simba:I jump up into a different tree to think about who would be my lead female, not being able to decide, I jump and land beside illusionist "Who are you choosing?" I ask him
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:06 pm

Sapphire: I look up at them then stand up and walk over to the river and drink

Cleo: I smile and look around then other to where Sapphire was and drink beside her

Jade: I smile and follow my new friend then sit down beside them and look at the two males wondering what they were talking about

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:55 am

Ayasha~
I walk up to Cleo and Sapphire.I sit down and bend my head down to the water.Slowly I lap up water,making little mini waves.Then I lay down my paws just barley touching the water.I tilt my head slightly and look up at Simba and Illusionist.My ears flick back and fourth curious to what they were discussing.I sighed with contentment and laid my head down on my paws.I closed my eyes absorbing the warm sun.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:58 am

I watch Ayasha closely, intruigued by her actions. I then grab the tree with my massive claws and climb higher up into the tree, reaching the top I sigh and close my eyes. Listening to the sounds around me I smile.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:28 pm

Cleo: I look at Sapphire curiously "What are they talking about?"

Sapphire: I shrug "I don't know, I think they're talking about which of us will be their mates"

Jade: I look at her and nod "Well Simba's going to choose you or the other female, and I doubt Simba's going to let Illusionist choose me or Sapphire"

Sapphire: I sigh "Simba is so overprotective of us sometimes"

Cleo: I smile "He's just trying to be a good brother" I yawn then walk over to a tree and lay down under it with Sapphire and Jade following me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:44 pm

Ayasha~

I opened my eyes and blicked them a couple of times to focus them.I sighed as the group of female walked away.I flexed my claws and stood up.I walked over to the tree Simba was sitting in.I dug my claws into the tree and climbed up to Simba.I stretched out on a nearby branch"Whatcha doing?"I lay my head on my paws waiting for an answer.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:13 pm

Cleo: I look up at Simba and the female in the tree and sigh then lay my head on my paws and close my eyes

Sapphire: I fold my wings and curl up falling asleep

Jade: I yawn and fall asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:06 pm

illusionist: i smile than go to lay in the warming sun. the reys of light make my coat gold and warm even my black stripes seem to glow

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:43 pm

Simba:I jump, startled at the sound of her voice, I quickly turn around "Oh nothing" I chuckle.
[what happened to emerald]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:46 pm

(I don't know. When was the last time White Raven got on?)

Cleo: I fall asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:01 pm

illusionsit: i drift to sleep as i lay there fighting the urge to close my eyes as my eyelids get heavier

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:04 pm

[lol idk]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:31 pm

Ayasha~
I giggle softly.Then I climbed back down to stable ground.I didn`t trust trees.But something drove my to climb that tree.I walk into through the path to the wide open plains.I walked around slowly,waiting for prey to come.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:32 pm

Simba:I smile and fly toward her, then land beside her "Hungry?" I ask
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:57 pm

Tigra~ I shkae the water off me and grunt when i get up and stretch

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:02 pm

Ayasha~
"Slightly,and I feel like getting away from the crowd"I reply.
I jump to the other side of him,"What is it to you?"I chuckle.Then suddenly my eyes were focused ahead of me.I heard munching and the rustle of grass.Antelope.Your could hear them,but not see the, until you were really close.They blended in well.I silently crawled along.I smirked,perfect a mother has gone away from the herd to give birth,now she is snacking.The baby would be dessert after the mother was dead.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:08 pm

I chuckle and watch her, careful not to disturb the prey
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next