Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

3 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 21 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 3:49 am

*i look back my eyes sad
"aslan"i say simply

Back to top Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 21 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 11:15 am

Sierra:*i smile* "you don't know that, dear"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 2:14 pm

"He might" I say, never really having been good at sublty. Then I look around for Simba.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 2:24 pm

Sierra:*i nod* "i suppose so"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 6:45 pm

"he will"i say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 6:56 pm

Jade:*i sit down next to my sister* "you don't know that for sure"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 6:59 pm

i sigh in defeat
"yes,but i bet he will"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 7:25 pm

Jade:*i lay down and fall asleep*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 8:49 pm

*i sleep to*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:12 pm

I pace up and down anxious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:12 pm

Sapphire:*i look at Emerald* "why are you so anxious"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:34 pm

"I don't know where Simba is, and the humans could still be out there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:10 pm

Sapphire:*i look around nervously*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:47 pm

an arrow comes flying and sticks in the ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:50 pm

Sapphire:*i jump back*
Jade:*i jump up growling*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:51 pm

i watch the trees
"there!"i say pointing into the trees

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:21 pm

Jade:*i crouch snarling*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:22 am

i watch the glint of the barrel of a 2mm pistol
"wait"i say walking behind her and flying into the air i dive bomb into the earth...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:17 pm

"NO!" I cry, and pull her back through. "Hasty action won't solve this! We're safe on this side of the ice. Even if they shoot at us, throw axes, bulldoze it, flame it, use wrecking balls, they can't get through."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:06 pm

Sierra:*i get up and snarl*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:10 pm

"no! let me through!"i yell trying to fly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:15 pm

Sierra:"no" *i grab her by the scruff on her neck*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:45 pm

Lost Moon: I fly and see a family of lions surrounded by an ice wall. I look at them with suprise and raor my greeting "Hello, my name is Lost Moon, but just call me Moon,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:45 pm

*i struggel the go limp*why?"i whine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:50 pm

Sierra:*i let her go* "Emerald is right,hasty actions won't solve anything,all it will do is get us shot"
Jade/Sapphire:*we walk over to her and growl*
Sapphire:"what do you want"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next