Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

3 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 22 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:53 am

i grow at the new lioness incing forward till my nose is at the ice

Back to top Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 22 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:56 am

Moon: "Nothing but a pride to live with," I tell the lioness. I whine softly and gaze into the lionesses eyes, my blue ones locking into hers. "I mean no harm of that is your real question,"

Lost Moon:
Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 22 Jkdt0h

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:15 am

(stop stealing my logo!)
i growl my eyes angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:21 pm

Sapphire:*i growl with my ears pinned back*
Jade:*i stand beside my sister calmly* "that is for our mother and father to decide"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:27 am

i raise my head and turn my back on the lioness and sit back to the ice
"what should we do?"i ask meaning the hunters and send a privat message to emerald in her mind
"i dont think we should het her in yet"i tell her "i dont trust her"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:28 am

Moon: I nod slightly and lay down, prepared to wait for their descision. I lick myself and fall into a light sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:04 pm

I sigh we cant leave her out there either. That would be as bad as killing her I send the tyhought back. My eyes glow and another ice wall shields the lioness from the poachers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:27 pm

"fine"i reply "hey is that smoke?"i ask aloud befor lookinh up at the dark sky and seening a water helicopter fly over-head
"bush-fire"i wisper shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:54 am

Moon: I wake from my sleep when some whispers 'Bush fire.' I raise my wings and growl softly, seeing a helicopter above. Then I inhale the stench of smoke. I hiss and leap into the sky. Bush fire, bush fire, bushfire. The words rings continuiously in my mind like echos of the whispered phrase the lioness said. My mother had been lost in a bush and I hadn't been able to do anything. I wasn't special, just a winged lioness. No magical powers, just ordinary. I couldn't help this pride. They would perish in the flames.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:53 am

"It's alright" I say Reading her thoughts. "as lng as i am alive, this icewall will hold, no matter how hot it gets." My eyes glow and the fire is put out by a jet of water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:10 pm

Sierra:*I sit down*
Jade:*I look around*
Sapphire:*I yawn and lay down*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:09 am

"well im glad that fire is over"i say my intense blue eyes looking into yours

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:34 pm

I nod slowly, still not completely trusting of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:40 pm

i raise my eye-brows and turn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:14 pm

Sapphire:*I fall asleep*
Sierra:*I lay down*
Jade:I walk over to the stream and drink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:55 am

i walk to you and bow my head

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:12 pm

I lay down and wait, hearing angry voices in my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:02 pm

Sierra:*I sigh and look around*
Jade:*I jump into the river*
Sapphire:*I wake up and look around*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:15 am

i walk to the river

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:35 am

I shut my eyes and drift off the sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:08 pm

I look around me at the landscape. "Hmmm.." I say, partially to myself. "The ice covers a lot of area. There's even enough land for multiple herds of prey, I wonder..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:26 pm

Jade:*I jump out and shake off*
Sapphire:*I walk over to Emerald* "You wonder what"
Sierra:*I walk over to some bushes then see a rabbit and kill it with a swip of my paw*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:26 pm

"If it would be possible to make a magical feline kingdom. I would have to add another ice wall, of course to keep us from being stampeded, but it might work. The inside wall would be for the lions and the outer would be for hunting the herds."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:42 pm

I stretch and yawn
Simba:"I get up from sleeping
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:42 pm

Sierra:*I eat the rabbit and walk over to Simba*
Sapphire:*I nod* "That's a pretty good idea"
Jade:*I walk over to Sapphire and Emerald*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next