Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

3 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 19 Empty re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 5:58 am

A white lioness dives from the sky and lands next to the injured lioness. Her presence seems to make the air colder and numb the pain. Then she lowers her head and touches the wound, burning off any poision with ice so cold it burned.

Back to top Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 19 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 1:56 pm

I help her, and send my water into her through her veins. "This may hurt a lot" I say and grit my teeth in concentration, sending the magic water through every part of her body, catching the poisen as it goes. I then pull the water back out, now tinged slightly green and saturated with poison, and turn it into permanent ice, sealing the poison away for eternity. I then turn back to the lioness, stop the bleeding, give her some painkiller seeds that will also make her fall into a calm dreamless sleep for the night, then wrap her body in more reeds, this time so thick no blood can seep through. Finally, I drag her through the ice, make her a nest, and instruct her to rest. "Thanks for the help" I say through the ice to the other lioness. "But I've got it covered"

Back to top Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 19 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 4:04 pm

Sapphire/Jade:*we sit down and watch them*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 4:05 pm

I watch both lions warily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 4:19 pm

Jade:*i walk over to Emerald and whisper to her* "who are they"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 6:04 pm

i lift my head weakly
"why did you do that after what i have done?"i wisper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 6:09 pm

Sapphire:*i sit down on Emerald's other side* "who are you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 3:55 am

i start to say my name then stop drawing a sharp breath
and stop my head falls back on the ground
and she stops breathing untill she is no more

(her name is kiara)

Last edited by angel-flame-love on Wed May 13, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 19 Empty re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 4:32 am

"Don't you remember me? My name is Anarla, a healer ice lioness," she says, shards of oce falling to the ground. She touches the lifeless body with her nose and stepped back. Then she went over to the lioness's head and breathed out, breathing life back into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 1:29 pm

"Yes, I do, but can you let me do my job?" I ask calmly, not trying to be mean. "You may have brought her back to life, but if she doesn't have the willpower to stay that way, she won't be for long." I then walk over to the first lioness "Because I am not limited to caring for my own pack, I care for all lions, no matter what their past is." I say softly, then turn to the rest of the pack. "The humans may still be out there, should we investigate and try to take care of them before they take care of us?" I ask Aslan anxiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 3:22 pm

Sierra:"i agree" *i look at Aslan and wait for him to reply*
Jade/Sapphire:"us too"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 3:21 pm

I look to Aslan. (Are the cubs grown up?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 4:40 pm

(half grown i think)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 12:49 pm

(K)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 12:58 pm

Jade:*i sit down* "so are we going"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 1:04 pm

I hope" I say, glaring in the direction of the arrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 1:13 pm

Jade:*i look around nervously*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 11:43 pm

i raise my head weekly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 11:47 pm

Sapphire:*i look at the lioness* "what about her"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 2:38 pm

"She'll recover" I wince, remembering her teeth in my back. "But I don't think she's any danger to us at the moment."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 3:07 pm

Sapphire:*i nod*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 2:00 pm

I stretch out in the sun, my now fully grown wings stretching out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2009 10:43 pm

i look up and my eyes glow
a spirt rises from my body,the spirit of my father
he glares at mr as i look at him
"leave father,leave NOW!"i yell at the spirit
"i will be back to destroy you kiara"he says before disappering

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 9:56 pm

Sapphire:"was that your father"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 3:19 pm

"Great, just the thing we need, evil spirits trying to kill us. It's not like hunters with poisoned arrows give us enough to worry about." I grumble exasperately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next