Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

3 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 11 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:21 pm

Jade:*i lay down beside him* "i agree"

Back to top Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 11 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Saviour Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:59 pm

I smile and begin eating
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:14 pm

*we start eating*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:30 pm

I smile and then roll onto my back
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:40 pm

Sierra:*i smile and continue eating*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:34 pm

*I soon fall asleep*
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:42 pm

Jade:*i lay down*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:33 pm

i wake up andd snuggle up to you, lovingly
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 11 Empty re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:08 am

A lioness spiraled out of the clouds, a damaged wing trailing through the air and making her plumet to earth. She tried to stablise her flight by beating her right wing but hardly succeeded. She crashed into the earth and rolled over, her mane digging deep into the soft ground. She jumped to her paws when she saw Aslan and his lioneses, her ice coloured coat gleaming in the midday light. She padded over, limping slightly on the paw she had hit the ground hardest on.

She folded her great wings and winced in pain, it would be a while until her wing would be healed from colliding with that pegasus. She flicked her tail and felt the weight of her ice needles there, none of them had been damaged. She continued lmping over, her tail flicking lazily.

She eyed the lion with her dark blue eyes, her ears flicking towards him. She hurried her pace but paid the price, more pain from her paw. She slowed down and arrived in front of the lion in about five minutes.

"Hello, I am Anarla. An Ice Lioness," she told him, her blue eyes never leaving his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:59 am

"H-hello, I'm aslan and this is my pride, Simba, Jade,Sapphire, and Emerald are the cubs and here is my beautiful lioness Sierra" He says, stunned by Analla's beauty
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:20 pm

I stop eating and eye the new lion warrily. I can read her thoughts, and I'm afraid what I hear may start a fight between her and Sierra. "Don't even think about it" I grumble in her direction, then go to sit next to Simba, stretching out my tawny/ gold wings casually, and flicking my golden ears. My bright emerald green eyes still focused on the ingured lion. "She needs instant medical attention." I whisper in Jade and Simba's ears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:26 pm

Simba:"Whats she thinking of doing?" I wisper to Emerald
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:33 pm

"Well," I whisper back "Let's just say she's flirting with your dad, and I don't think your mom will take that too well... but I don't know." I whisper

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:34 pm

Simba;"Oh haha"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:36 pm

"Sorry" I whisper, embarrased "But I can't help it, sometimes I just pick up other's thoughts out of the blue, it's been that way since I was born"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:38 pm

"It's a good thing" Tries not to think about emerald
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:40 pm

"Yes, it saved my life once" I sighed again, remembering the day I fled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:43 pm

I smile
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:47 pm

I smile back at you, then resume scruntinizing the new lion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:48 pm

I stare at you a while longer and then stretch
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:50 pm

I lay down and close my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:54 pm

I fall asleep
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:04 pm

I sigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:37 pm

Jade:*i sit on Emeralds left side*
Sapphire:*i sit on Emeralds right side*
Sierra:*i sit down next to Aslan with my head held high*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:25 am

you see a flash of white beam then dissapear,leaving me Kiara standing looking confused
"where am i?"i ask befor looking at my wings and crying out in pain

-KIARA the angel lioness

tongue

P.S. how do u get pics on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next