Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

3 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 10 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:29 pm

Sierra:"Zebra"

Back to top Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 10 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Saviour Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:31 pm

Aslan:"Ok lets go!"I say taking off(I know male lions don't usually hunt but they help kill the animal sometimes)
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:21 pm

Sierra:*i jump up and follow him*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:37 pm

I wake up and see them running off, so I nudge Jade awake. "I think it's time for a hunt, want to go watch, and maybe help out?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:03 pm

*I slightly roar to tell emerald and jade to tag along, and then look for a herd of zebra*
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:08 pm

Jade:*i get up* "ok lets go"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:34 pm

*I look back and see jade and emerald following, then I spot a herd of zebra and tell everyone to go to a nearby tree to plan the hunt*
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:49 am

I crouch in the tall grass by the tree, waiting, adrenaline pumping through my veins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:25 am

Aslan:"Sierra, you and I will sneek up the sides, you to the left, and me to the right, then, jade and emerald, you will do in front and back of the herd, emerald front, jade back,simba,... you can catch any strays that try to run from the herd ok??
Simba:Fine...
Aslan:Let's go!
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:54 am

Sierra:"ok" *i crawl through the grass to the left of the herd*
Jade:*i walk through the grass to the back of the herd*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:27 pm

Aslan:I crawl up the right, silently
Simba:I stay to the side and look for runnaways
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:49 pm

Sierra:*i look for a one that's hurt*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:54 pm

I stay crouching, and slink towards the herd. When I am close enough to one to see the flies on its tail, I lunge outward and grab hold of its leg, slicing into it with my teeth, and then chase it, herding the wounded zebra toward where Jade is hidden. The other Zebras get frightened and run towards where Aslan is waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:28 pm

*I stop and wait for one to come so close I can bump it with my nose, I lunge forward and bite it's rump, slicing it open and look for Sierra to get one
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:08 pm

I close in on the first wounded Zebra, the one I had bitten first, and leap at its neck, "Jade! Help me take it down." I say, my words muffled slightly because of my mouthful of Zebra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:21 pm

Aslan:I suffacate the zebra I caught and ran over to help Emerald*
Simba:I stop a yearling and chase it
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:14 pm

I roll my eyes at Simba, still clinging to the Zebra's neck, feeling its strength start to ebb. "He'll never catch it"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:44 pm

Jade:*i jump on the zebra and sink my claws into its back and my teeth into its neck*
Sierra:*i see a wounded zebra and lung at it nocking it over and sink my bone-crushing teeth into its neck snaping it like a twig*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:49 pm

Finally, our Zebra wears down enough that it falls to the ground and I give the final blow to its neck with my teeth, and begin dragging it back to camp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:23 pm

Jade:*i help him*
Sierra:*i fling the zebra on to my back and walk back to camp*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Simba:I give up and go help the girls, trying to make aslan proud
Aslan:I drag the zebra back to the camp
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:08 pm

Panting, we finally get the zebra back to camp. "Wow" I say " This is going to be enough food to last a loong while"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:18 pm

Jade:"yep"
Sierra:*i drop the Zebra*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:37 am

aslan:"I bet it won't last 2 or 3 days"
Simba:I look at the girls and then at aslan
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:15 pm

"That's still awhile. Whew, that was some chase" I gasp out and lie down panting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next