Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Isn’t My Life(New R-M Open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This Isn’t My Life(New R-M Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: This Isn’t My Life(New R-M Open)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:41 am

Seria

I bit my lip, not paying attention to his movements. My thoughts had wandered when I heard his compliment. I smiled and said, “Thank you. And I’m paired with a raven and a black panther.” I blushed a little bit, looking away slightly.

(Ugh. Brain fart.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

This Isn’t My Life(New R-M Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: This Isn’t My Life(New R-M Open)

Post by redhead14 Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:38 pm

Leo smiled at her response " Raven and Black Panther you say?" He said as he looked her up and down playfully "Very fitting kitten" the male said with a wink before smiling as he teased her since he knew she wasn't too fond of being called kitten.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:23 pm

Seria

I blushed at his nickname, currently not minding it. “Stop teasing me you meanie.” I scolded him, giggling. I jumped up and walked over to him and hugged him, not knowing how else to show gratitude.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:57 pm

Leo started to laugh at Seria trying to scold him for using his nickname for her. He had just finished washing the last bowl when he felt Ria's arms around him. The male froze a little, but with a sigh, Leo relaxed gently hugging Seria in return. The male slowly released the girl, holding her at arm's length " You must be exhausted, would you like me to run you a bath?" Leo asked.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:00 pm

Seria

I layed my head on his chest, feeling safe like this. When he released me and pulled back I looked up at him, studying him. I had no idea why this man agreed to help my but I was so grateful for it. At his question she nodded immediately, the idea of a warm bath more than just a little appealing.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:38 pm

" Just a moment Kitten," Leo said with a kind smile before turning away from Seria, heading for his bathroom. Upon his arrival at the bathroom, the male dimed the lights and began running the bath. Leo placed a lush bath bomb (Sexbomb) and a rose jam bubble bar into the warm water. the color of the water started to change to different shades of pink all the while bubbles filled the tub. Leo pulled out some candles, lighting them before turning the water stream off. The male smiled at his work, giving himself an imaginary pat on the back before calling out to Seria " Your bath awaits you Ria"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:45 pm

Seria

I waited patiently once he walked away, looking around the room. ~I wonder why he’s being so kind to me?~ I thought as I ran my hand over one of the dining room chairs. Once he called out to me I hurried to him and walked into the bathroom, smiling brightly as I saw the inviting bathtub. “Thank you so much.” I said to him, leaning forward to give him a kiss on the cheek before I walked to the bathtub.

(I’m sorry I haven’t replied in a while. Life has been kicking my ass.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:55 pm

Leo smiled as he watched the females reaction to his hard work. The male wasn't trying to make a move or have any ulterior motives for Ria. It was his personality to want to help others, also it was kinda his job. When Leo first appeared in this city, no one helped him or showed him any mercy, he had to build himself from the ground up. In his head, it was also part of his punishment from his father that nothing would come easy to him. " It was no trouble," Leo said warmly. " Enjoy your bath, take your time and relax" the male turned to leave giving Seria some privacy before adding " let me know if you would like some wine" as he walked back towards the kitchen to grab himself a bourbon on the rocks as he settled on the couch to watch tv.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:40 pm

Seria

I nodded, smiling still. Once he left I wasted no time in stripping off the little clothing I had and settling into the bathtub, purring at the feel of the warm, soothing water. I batted at the bubbles a little, giggling like a little child as I enjoyed myself with this. ~It really is soothing. I definitely needed this.~ I thought as I settled back against the bathtub, closing my eyes and relaxing.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu May 02, 2019 1:52 pm

Leo slowly slipped his bourbon as he watched Hawaii 5-0. he enjoyed watching shows like this. Suddenly the male's phone started to ring "Hey Bobby, what's up?" Leo spoke as he stood from the couch walking over to the window. He ran a hand through his jet black hair as he listened to the guy on the line asked where he was. "Something came up, don't worry I'm fine. I made sure the staff knew what to do before I left" Leo smirked as he could hear his boss calm down "Relax and have a fun night Bobby" he said before hanging up. Leo's golden amber eyes looked at the similar colored liquid in his cup before taking a long slip.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 05, 2019 10:26 pm

Seria

I stayed in the bathtub until the water cooled down then I got out and pulled the plug so the tub could drain. I then started to dry myself off then glanced at my clothes, thinking, ~I can’t really put those back on. They’re just rags at this point. I wonder if he has any clothes I could put on.~ Nodding, I wrapped a large towel around myself and headed out to the living room where I assumed he’d be. Once I spotted him I spoke up, “Hey, do you have any clothes I can borrow? Mine are in tatters and I really can’t wear them anymore.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri May 10, 2019 8:31 pm

The male turned as he heard the approaching footsteps. " ah yes, I think I can find you something warm and comfy" Leo replied as he walked int he direction of Seria. " I apologize in advance for them being too big and baggy" he said as he walked past her to his bedroom. He walked over to one of his dressers pulling out a short sleeve shirt, a long sleeve shirt, and a hoodie laying them on the bed before he returned to the dresser to pull out soccer shorts and a pair of sweatpants for her to choose between. Leo wanted to make sure she was warm and comfy as he laid the options on his bed for her to pick from.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:47 pm

Seria

I watched him get up and head towards his bedroom. I trailed behind him, tilting my head slightly. I watched him pull out several clothing items, moving to stand next to him, smiling at him. “Thank you again.” I said, looking at the clothes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:41 pm

“It’s nothing at all kitten” Leo said with a smile as he looked over the comfy clothes he had laid out on his bed for the girl before turning to look at her. “ I will let to you choose what you like and get out of your hair as it is my turn to shower@ the male said with a wink before heading in the direction of his bathroom.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2