Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Isn't My Life(R-M Open)

Go down

This Isn't My Life(R-M Open) Empty This Isn't My Life(R-M Open)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:23 pm

Seria-The Past

I screamed as the needle was shoved into my arm, the scientist above me smiling evilly. I struggled as the paralyzing liquid tore thru and ravaged my body. Soon I couldn't move and could only watch in fear as the scientist approached me with another needle, this one containing a liquid that would knock me out. I whimpered and felt helpless as the needle was pushed into my arm. In a matter of seconds I was out cold, my last thought being of what would happen to me.

When I awoke the first thing I noticed was an IV in my arm dripping a strange blue liquid. I was still chained to the cold metal table and when I tried to move I noticed a weird feeling coming from my nether regions. I lifted my head and looked down at where the strange feeling was coming from and saw a tube going from a container hanging on a bar to between my legs. With a little more inspection and concentration I found the other, open, end of the tube was pushed deep into my pussy and I could feel something pouring out of it and into me. I lifted my head again and saw the same strange blue liquid that was dripping into my IV going thru the tube although this liquid was lighter, like it was mixed with something. When I finally looked at my body now I saw my naked form was beginning to cover with black fur and I could barely see the tips of huge black wings sticking out past my shoulders. I laid my head back down on the table, wondering what was happening to me but also vowing I would get out of here, somehow...

Seria-The Present:

I tore thru the trees, the wind whipping thru my black fur. I would occasionally flap my black wings to get over a fallen tree or a stream. Every so often a hiss would escape my lips when I would put weight on my injured leg but I still continued to run. I didn't care about the pain as long as it meant escaping from that place. Escaping from that laboratory, or whatever the hell they called it. I had spent three years there, from the time I had been changed into what I am to just a few hours ago. I knew the scientist were still following me but I was quickly loosing them. I smiled, thinking I had an advantage with the wings they gave me, which I'm pretty sure they now regret. And what am I, you ask? Well, I'm a black panther/raven hybrid. I used to be a human before that fateful day. I forced myself to not think about those times, those memories as I continued to run.

After about 20 more minutes I figured I had lost the scientists so I slowed down and finally stopped, my breathing coming fast and hard. When my heart rate slowed down I started to move again, now at a half-walk, half-trot. As I moved thru the forest I noticed the trees were thinning out and I frowned, much more preferring the closeness of the trees so I could hide easily. I tread more carefully now, unsure what would be around the next corner. When I finally came to where the trees stopped I paused and looked out, marveling at what I saw. Nestled in the large clearing, a slight hill leading down to it, was a fairly large village. I watched in amazement as people milled about in between the large huts, some women, others men, and yet others children. I was still too far away to tell who they were or what they looked like but I found myself wanting to. With more than a little hesitation, I started down the hill, walking carefully so I didn't fall.

(Okay, since I've been on Horse Island for awhile now I thought it was time for me to have a more advanced topic. So, I'm looking for an advanced reply. It doesn't have to be detailed or anything, just try to make it in the two paragraphs range. And if you don't like writing in paragraphs try to make your one paragraph long enough to where I have something to work with. And, please, no one liners! I would like your character to be male, if possible, and please include a picture of your character in your post. I will soon post a picture of Seria. One last rule: have fun!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

This Isn't My Life(R-M Open) Empty Re: This Isn't My Life(R-M Open)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:17 pm

(there's more than my person and yours?)

Anaru
I shadowed myself as I followed the girl, this was my territory and I didn't quite like others. I soon landed in front of her and folded my white wings behind me, they were very large. My blue eyes looked her up and down her form seeing if she was a threat to those people. My long white hair flowing in the breeze behind me, "What are you doing here? You are a danger to those people." I said sheathing my sword at my waist. My arms bulging to stop her if she came any closer to me, I would dispatch her. I was making a guess that she came from the laboratory that has been going on but I haven't had time to check it out myself. I was going to destroy it once I got around to it.

http://sugarwilla.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/43518-adult_male_angel.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:43 am

(None that either of us have to play. They're just the people of the village. I was hoping they could be hybrids too, like they all escaped the laboratory and created their own little village in the middle if the forest.)

Seria

I continued to walk down the hill, wincing as I now realized how much my leg hurt, the huge slash going from my thigh down to my knee. I had wrapped a bandage haphazardly around it before I had escaped, but it wasn't really doing much good, seeing as how blood was now seeping thru it. I didn't notice I was being followed until a muscular man with huge white wings sprouting from his back landed in front of me. I froze in my tracks, staring up at him with huge, fearful eyes. I wasn't sure who he was or why he was talking to me but, if I wasn't mistaken, he looked like one of the hybrids that worked for the scientists, the ones that were sent out to capture escaping hybrids if the scientists couldn't get the escapees themselves.

After a moment more of me staring at him, assessing on if he really was a threat to me, I decided to take no chances. I whirled around and bolted back into the trees, my faint heat scent trailing behind me. I darted over to a tree and used both my claws and wings to climb up into it and hide in the thick, fully leaved branches. I stared out at the male from my hiding place, watching him carefully to see if I could tell if he had any connection with the scientists.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:37 am

Anaru
"I do not work with those scientists." I said putting my wings away but keeping my hand on my sword in case she attacked me. I looked at her and smiled. "Your in heat, if you stay around here there will be males all over you and you'll be forced. Your better off with me." I said climbing up the tree and sitting on an opposite branch and looked at her. I wasn't threatening right now since she didn't give me a reason to be mean to her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:18 pm

Seria

I watched him warily, his words not comforting me at all. There was no way I was going to trust this male. And he thought I was better off with him? Ha! Better off with him, my ass! Keep dreaming, Lover Boy, you're going to have a hell of a lot to deal with if you want to get close to this girl. The three years I spent in the laboratory had hardened me and taught me that I couldn't trust anyone, especially males. ~But he is kinda handsome...~ I thought, but then I froze and shook my head violently. No! I was not going to let my guard down just because he was good looking!

While I was having the inner war and conversation with myself the male had moved closer. I did not realize this until I heard the tree branch across from me creak under his weight and I jerked my head up. I pulled my lips back from my teeth and gave a slight hiss, warning him not to come any closer. I also shifted on the branch so he could get a good look at the claws on my hands and the talons on my feet. I was still wary of him, still trying to decide if I could trust him, so that's why I didn't want him too close to me. I was hoping he would understand that. "Why would I be safe with you? How do I know you won't force me?" I asked, watching him with my ice blue eyes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:45 am

Anaru
"Then I guess I'll let the scientists get you. Good luck to you, their hell hounds will find you." I said as I let my massive wings out and pushed off of the branch to head for the sky as I heard the scientists and they'd find her, I knew that but she wouldn't give me the benefit of the doubt. I soon flew to my home in the tree's. I sat down on the chair and got some water before taking a sip and soon grabbing the bread and taking off a chunk so I could eat something for today, I hate patrolling.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:10 am

Seria

I watched him go, not saying a word. "Good riddance." I muttered then my ears perked up when I heard something. Fear took me over yet again when I saw several scientists walking thru the forest. An even greater fear gripped me when I saw they had bird hybrids with them. Wasting no time, I jumped out of the tree and shot into the air. I heard the scientists yelling behind me then the terriable flapping as the bird hybrids took off after me. I flapped my wings harder, trying to get away, silently hoping I wouldn't get caught.

I was about to lift higher into the sky when I felt strong arms grab me around the waist. I screamed and struggled to get away, aiming my claws and talons for any sensitive place I could reach. The other hybrid came up and quickly secured my arms with ropes and just held onto my legs. That's when I realized they were both male. They slowly landed in the forest with me and I frowned, seeing we were nowhere near the scientists. They pushed me down to ground and I stared up at them, wondering what was going on. It finally dawned on me when the hybrid that had tied my arms knelt between my legs and I felt his cock press against my pussy. It was easy for him since I wasn't wearing any clothes, at the laboratory we were never allowed to wear clothes. "NOOOOOO!!!!!" I screamed when I felt him start to push into me. I struggled violently as I tried to get away, knowing that since I was in heat I would inevitably become pregnant.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:27 pm

Anaru
I sighed, why did I always have to rescue women in distress? I asked myself as I came down like a missel but opened my wings at the last few moment and came down hard with my sword and severed the head on the male on top of her and engaged in combat with the other male. I felt it's claws get my arm and I ground my teeth together through the pain. I hated the bird hybrids they had such sharp claws with whatever they were bred with. I soon dispatched him, "See? It's better to stick around with me but if not then I hope you can get away from the several males that will hunt you down to get you pregnant." I said taking a clothe and running it on both sides to wipe the blood off before sheathing it. I perked my slightly pointy ears and listened to what the forest and universe told me. "Several males are coming and you won't be able to fly with those feeble wings that you call wings." I said cutting the ropes with my claws and yanked her up by her arm. "Run or get forced to become pregnant." I said. I was frustrated that I had to save someone when they can't save themselves. I didn't much care for anyone else but I hated when they forced me to help them. It was my duty to help and save the being of this forest but it didn't mean that I liked it.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:03 pm

Seria

I could feel the male start to thrust into me and I cried out a little in pain. All of a sudden the male collapsed over me, his head severed. I quickly scrambled away from the body and looked around, seeing the male from before fighting the other hybrid. I stayed where I was, wincing a little when I saw the hybrid's claws sink into the male's arm. After the male dispatched the hybrid he turned to me and I could tell he was not happy.

His voice soon confirmed my suspicions and I watched as he cleaned the blood off his sword then sheathed it. At his next words my heart stopped for a moment then I struggled to get up, finding it hard with my arms bound. Then I felt him cut the ropes and I yelped in surprise when he yanked me up by the arm. "My wings aren't as feeble as you think. But right now I'm coming with you. I ain't risking getting attacked again." I told him with my voice leaving no room for arguments, rubbing spot where he had yanked me up by my arm. I really hated it when males assumed I was weak, because I was not. I did prefer flight over fight, but if it came down to it I would fight for my freedom.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:07 pm

Anaru
I laughed, "Who said you were coming with me?" I asked in disbelief as I looked at her. Her wings were weak and she could barely get away from these males. "Your weak, you could not defend yourself even if you wanted to." I said using my powerful wings to push myself off of the ground. I flew into the sky at a fast pace. I soon headed for the mountains where my home was. I soon reached it and walked into the cave. I set my sword against the side of the cave before undoing my leather pants and letting them fall to the ground and heading for the warm pool that was in my cave. I sat down in it and let my sore and wounded muscles relax with the soothing warm water. I drank from a cup containing ale

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:11 pm

Seria

His question completely pissed me off. "Well, earlier you were willing to let me come with you." I replied, giving him a glare. I completely ignored his next comment, my arms crossed as I watched him leave. ~Who does he think he is?! Accusing me of being a weakling?! Ha! Then I don't need to be around him!~ I thought, gritting my teeth and clenching my hands. I felt the point of my claws start to poke into the palms of my hands and I quickly unclenched them, not wanting to injure myself. I sighed and started to walk through the forest yet again, heading towards the opening that would bring me to the top of the hill again, and at the bottom the little vilage I had seen earlier. Maybe I would find safety there. The crack of a twig behind me had me whirling around and I caught sight of a couple more scientists and even more bird hybrids.

Instead of fear gripping me this time, anger did. I was sick and tired of being chased, I just wanted to be free! I flicked my tail to allow my heat scent to leak out and the male bird hybrid's eyes locked on me. I gave them a smirk and flipped them off before I shot into the air, easily avoiding the tree branches. The crashing and yelling behind me alerted me that I was being followed and I looked back to see how many there were. I smiled when I saw there were only five left, three of them had been dispatched by the tree branches. I sped through the air, my strong, not weak wings flapping hard. I felt a hand grab my shoulder and I whirled around and with one swipe of my claws the hybrid went spiraling to the ground. I kept flying, soon catching sight of some distant mountains. I smiled, an idea forming in my mind. I tore through the air even faster, heading directly for the mountains.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:24 pm

(This one too please.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down