Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Isn’t My Life(New R-M Open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This Isn’t My Life(New R-M Open) Empty This Isn’t My Life(New R-M Open)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:20 pm

Seria-The Past

I screamed as the needle was shoved into my arm, the scientist above me smiling evilly. I struggled as the paralyzing liquid tore thru and ravaged my body. Soon I couldn't move and could only watch in fear as the scientist approached me with another needle, this one containing a liquid that would knock me out. I whimpered and felt helpless as the needle was pushed into my arm. In a matter of seconds I was out cold, my last thought being of what would happen to me.

When I awoke the first thing I noticed was an IV in my arm dripping a strange blue liquid. I was still chained to the cold metal table and when I tried to move I noticed a weird feeling coming from my nether regions. I lifted my head and looked down at where the strange feeling was coming from and saw a tube going from a container hanging on a bar to between my legs. With a little more inspection and concentration I found the other, open, end of the tube was pushed deep into my pussy and I could feel something pouring out of it and into me. I lifted my head again and saw the same strange blue liquid that was dripping into my IV going thru the tube although this liquid was lighter, like it was mixed with something. When I finally looked at my body now I saw my naked form was beginning to cover with black fur and I could barely see the tips of huge black wings sticking out past my shoulders. I laid my head back down on the table, wondering what was happening to me but also vowing I would get out of here, somehow...

Seria-The Present:

I tore thru the trees, the wind whipping thru my black fur. I would occasionally flap my black wings to get over a fallen tree or a stream. Every so often a hiss would escape my lips when I would put weight on my injured leg but I still continued to run. I didn't care about the pain as long as it meant escaping from that place. Escaping from that laboratory, or whatever the hell they called it. I had spent three years there, from the time I had been changed into what I am to just a few hours ago. I knew the scientist were still following me but I was quickly loosing them. I smiled, thinking I had an advantage with the wings they gave me, which I'm pretty sure they now regret. And what am I, you ask? Well, I'm a black panther/raven hybrid. I used to be a human before that fateful day. I forced myself to not think about those times, those memories as I continued to run.

After about 20 more minutes I figured I had lost the scientists so I slowed down and finally stopped, my breathing coming fast and hard. When my heart rate slowed down I started to move again, now at a half-walk, half-trot. As I moved thru the forest I noticed the trees were thinning out and I frowned, much more preferring the closeness of the trees so I could hide easily. I tread more carefully now, unsure what would be around the next corner. When I finally came to where the trees stopped I paused and looked out, marveling at what I saw. Nestled in the large clearing, a slight hill leading down to it, was a fairly large village. I watched in amazement as people milled about in between the large huts, some women, others men, and yet others children. I was still too far away to tell who they were or what they looked like but I found myself wanting to. With more than a little hesitation, I started down the hill, walking carefully so I didn't fall.

(Okay, since I've been on Horse Island for awhile now I thought it was time for me to have a more advanced topic. So, I'm looking for an advanced reply. It doesn't have to be detailed or anything, just try to make it in the two paragraphs range. And if you don't like writing in paragraphs try to make your one paragraph long enough to where I have something to work with. And, please, no one liners! I would like your character to be male, if possible, and please include a picture of your character in your post. I will soon post a picture of Seria. One last rule: have fun!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

This Isn’t My Life(New R-M Open) Empty Re: This Isn’t My Life(New R-M Open)

Post by redhead14 Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:13 pm

Everything was black, his ears ringing as the angel tried to open his swollen bloody and battered eyes. His head was spinning as he tried to grasp the situation unfolding in front of him. Leo looked down at his shackled hands it felt as if everything was happening in slow motion, his body felt heavy as he raised his head hearing a booming voice talking. "Leo, theater of evil you have committed a great sin. An angel of God to disgrace his Father in such a way as to fall in love with a demon is punishable eternal death." Tears started to flow from Leo's swollen amber eyes, his voice had left him, there was no hope for him. "Though you should be damned to the pits of hell, your Father has other plans for you" the voice stated as Leo felt two pairs of hands latch onto his wings, his eyes bulged "You shall be cast out of Heaven to roam the earth, protecting it from evil, but you are no longer a guardian but a fallen angel." Leo tried to scream out to no avail. It was too late, as soon as the voice said it's last words, his beautiful wings were ripped from his back. Leo sat up in a cold sweat gasping for air as he took in his surroundings. He was in his bed with another girl laying next to him that he would not care to remember her name. Leo got out of bed heading for the bathroom, he felt dizzy with every step he took until he was grasping the sink. He slowly raised his head after taking a few deep breaths to look in the mirror which revealed a man with hair as black as coal, fiery amber eyes, who sported a toned body covered in tattoos. Leo turned to look at his back, which still had the scars from where his wings were ripped from his body, though now the scars were slightly covered by a full back tattoo of large sleek black wings. He let out a heavy sigh "That shitty dream again" he scoffed as he removed his pajama pants and got into the shower. Once he was showered, groomed, and dressed Leo walked out to his kitchen, where the girl from the night before was making breakfast. "You know the rules" she said in his husky voice as he grabbed some toast before turning on his heel for the door of his studio apartment that look over central park. "Lock the door as you leave" Leo stated with nothing more than a raised hand as a goodbye. On street level, Leo could hear the girl yelling and cursing as she ran around collecting her belongings. He smirked pulling a cigarette from his back pocket, lit it and began tweaking towards the bar he worked at. Not even one foot int he front door of the bar, was Leo when he heard his name being called "Leo hurry up we have a busy night a head of us" called the bar owner. Leo worked as a bartender and as someone who brought people into the bar, mainly because people were drawn to him ( Angel's, even fallen angels are extreme attractive). Tonight was a misty moon, which was when the bar would throw s huge party (every mist moon) as for how the bar got it's name "The misty Moon Lounge". Though it was a night full of fun for humans, Misty Moons brought out all forms of evils and Leo had to kill each one that dared to harm an innocent. Leo rolled his eyes but helped get everything ready for tonight. Later when the bar was in full swing, Leo dressed in all black, (Black button down shirt, Black dress pants and Black dress shoes) made his way to the VIP lounge all the while drawing more and more peoples attention and to spend their money. He ran a ran through his longer on top black hair as he used his other hand to drink his whisky while amber eyes scanned the sea of people. The male sighed as he stood heading towards the back of the club exiting out the back door for some air and a smoke. Leo leaned his broad back against the brick wall as he took a long drag from his cigarette when a movement caught his attention. A figure of a woman appeared before him...
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:19 pm

Seria

As I got closer I noticed that what I first thought was a village was more so a town. And to my surprise it had several streets, buildings, and even an apartment complex. As I crept closer, my wariness increasing now as I realized there were several people out and about, I noticed even more buildings, a couple restaurants, and even a park in the center of the town. ~This is so strange. How could a whole town be in the middle of this valley and no one even know about it?~ I thought, creeping behind some buildings and hiding in the darkness between them as I watched the people walk along the street. And then I noticed a man with very black hair and several tattoos walk by the front of the buildings. There was something intriguing about him, something that I sensed wasn’t quite right. My wings twitched and I silently took to the air, flying high enough to not be noticed, but low enough to keep track of him. I watched as he disappeared into what I assumed was a bar and I slowly and quietly landed behind it. After what seemed like hours I was sitting on the pavement in the darkness humming to myself when I heard a door open and saw him step outside. I watched for a moment as he smoked a cigarette and then I stood and crept slowly out of the darkness and into the light, wondering how he would react to me.

(Sorry if it’s bad. I’m kind of out of practice. But I’ll get back into the swing of it.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:21 pm

Leos golden orbs followed the women slowly walking forward from the shadows as he took another long drag from his cigarette. He could tell she wasn't from around here, but The Misty Moon had the effect on all creatures of bringing them out of their hiding places. "You must be lost" The male said as he pushed of form the brick wall behind him to stand at his full hieght eyes never leaving the female.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:54 pm

Seria

I watched him warily, eyeing him up and down as my wings twitched slightly. I stopped moving as I heard him speak and watched him stand up to his full height. My nerves amped up and I ready my wings to take to the sky. “Not really lost, just trying to escape and not get myself captured. But I’m more than capable of leaving if you desire.” My wings twitched again, starting to stretch out behind my back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:52 pm

(Bump?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:56 am

The male noticed the slight movement of her sleek black wings, they hadn't caught him off guard as it wasn't uncommon for Leo to run into non-human creatures yet they seem to leave him with a melancholy feeling as his left hand went to rub the back of his neck remembering his own wings resembled a likeness to hers. Leo could sense her energy and heart rate began to climb as he stood straight on towards her. He made his posture look relaxed as not to scare her away, the female looked like she had been on the run for a while now. A soft smirk came to Leo's face at her words "No, you can stay if you like, technically I'm working right now and only on a smoke break, but if you need a place to lay low you are welcomed to use my place as like a safe haven." he offered as he took the last drag from the spent cigarette before putting it out against the alley wall. It was one of the tasks Leo was given when he was put on earth, help those who are in need.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:25 pm

Seria

I still eyed him warily, relaxing in a bit when he relaxed his posture. I folded my wings against my back neatly, calming down a little. I looked around a little then focused back on him when he spoke, immediately becoming alert when he offered to let me use his place as a safe haven and somewhere to lie low. “I do need a place to hide for awhile. You wouldn’t mind letting my stay at your place until it’s safe for me to move on?” I asked, my hopes immediately brightening. This would be perfect, there was no way the scientists would expect me to be in staying with someone in the town, or even be in the town so they wouldn’t look here.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:54 pm

Leo could help but let a grin spread across his face as he watched the girls reaction. Though this was considered his punishment for eternity, Leo truly enjoyed helping others well the majority of the time anyway. " you could say this isn't the first time my place has become a safe haven for strays" he said with a wink before placing his hands in his pockets as he began to walk out of the alley. Leo stopped at the entrance of the alleyway, looking back over his shoulder " come on kitten, let's get you out of here" he called softly waiting for her to catch up before he started walking again. Leo's loft apartment was only a couple blocks away from the misty lounge, they reached his building in no time. The male walked through the lobby nodding a hello to the doorman and giving the receptionist a smile before making it onto the awaiting elevator. He waited for the girl to get on before pressing the button for the 27th floor. " I'm Leo by the way, may I ask yours?" Leo questioned as the elevator started to move. Noone noticed or questioned the girl's wings because one of Leos powers was to hide him or others in plan site or make them look normal.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:00 pm

Seria

I relaxed further when I saw him smile, realizing I didn’t need to be worried. I giggled at his comment and watched as he walked towards the end of the alley, hurrying after him when he called out to me. I followed him to the apartment building and I ducked my head and hurried past the two people that he acknowledged, nervous of what they would think of my appearance but they seemed not notice it and it puzzled me. The other people here seemed to notice it either as I followed him onto the elevator. I looked towards when he mentioned his name and then asked for mine. “It’s Seria. But you can call me Ria if it’s better for you.” came my reply as I muled over his name in my head. ~Leo, it seems to fit him. A strong name for a strong looking man.~ My thoughts occupied me as the elevator started to go up.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:38 pm

(Oh, I wanted to tell you something. I’m getting my bf to join this website in an attempt to liven it up again. Hopefully it will help and give us someone else to start topics with.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:30 pm

The male could tell Seria was stunned that no one seemed to notice her as they walked through the lobby to enter the elevator. He smiled to himself deciding to keep some of his powers secret for the time being. " Pretty name for a pretty kitten" Leo commented as the bell dinged signaling their arrival to the 27th floor. He stepped off the elevator holding the door open with his arm allowing Seria to get off before taking the lead to his loft. Leo stopped in front of the door mark 27027 before unlocking the door. He stepped in first holding the door open " Welcome to your safe haven kitten, I mean Ria" Leo said with a soft smile waiting for her to walk inside.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:30 pm

(oh that's cool!)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:33 pm

Seria

Thank you. But I’m not really a kitten.” I replied, smiling to show the last sentence was a joke as the elevator came to a stop. I followed him out and down the hallway. I waited as unlocked the door of room 27027. I walked inside, smiling yet again as he used my shortened name. I actually prefered the shorter version, it fell off a persons toungue more easily. “It looks warm and inviting. Something I didn’t expect from a strong, handsome man like you.” I smiled teasingly as I said this, looking around.

(Mhm. It should be fun.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:12 pm

The males golden amber orbs watched Seria slowly walked into his loft apartment. Leo smirked at her comment about his place looking way warmer and more inviting as if it didn't fit him. "Strong and handsome?" Leo teased as he shut the door to his home. The male turned taking a long look around the place he had called home for many lifetimes now. It finally felt like a safe place for him too. "Even strong and handsome men like myself want a relaxing and warm place to come home to after a long day of work" Leo commented with a smile as he walked over to the kitchen. "Plus it helps when you bring a beautiful woman home" he winked at Seria before asking " You must be hungry, would you like me to cook you something?"

This Isn’t My Life(New R-M Open) 00625851972ea369fd0cf1522fd7c9f8

This Isn’t My Life(New R-M Open) Fe0352c241dc0b8950eb3beb1bc3b31f

This Isn’t My Life(New R-M Open) F36765216ad782bb1a41c3301b046f37
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:33 pm

Seria

I blushed slightly at his questioning of what I said, picking up on his teasing tone. I looked around, nodding at his comment. “It truly is a blessing to have a place like this to come home to.” I remarked, observing everything. I blushed again when he referred to me as a beautiful woman, catching his wink and smiling slightly. I nodded at his offer to cook something.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:46 pm

Leo looked around the place he has called "home" for the last century and a half while Seria spoke. The building, the style, the owner, and the neighbors had changed as the time passed but it was his home a place leo found peace. The males smiled as Ria replied to his offer of cooking her a meal. He walked over to the pantry and began to pull out fresh herbs as well as pasta, and other fresh ingredients to make a pesto past. Leo put on a pot of boiling water as he chopped the herbs and other veggies to make the pesto before adding the noodles to the now simmering water. He went to the fridge pulling out some shrimp to steam as an added protein.It took Leo a little over thirty minutes to finish preparing a portion for Seria. He placed the bowl of steaming pesto pasta with shrimp in front of her as she sat at the kitchen island. "Dig in Ria" Leo said with a smile as he gave her a fork.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:18 pm

Seria

I watched him as he headed to the kitchen and got some stuff out then I wandered over to the island and sat down. I continued watching as he prepared what I saw was pasta. Once he was done I watched as he set the plate in front of me and handed me a fork. I immediately started eating, smiling at the amazing taste of it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:53 pm

Leo leaned back against the counter as he watched the female eat the pasta dish. He could not help but smile as his golden orbs took in the site of Seria enjoying every bite of the pasta. After a couple of minutes, the male turned around to start cleaning up after himself, putting away ingredients before he began to wash the dishes he had used to cook the pesto pasta. "so what's your story Miss Seria" Leo asked as he washed dishes across from her, He was able to make eye contact since the sink was attached to the island.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:33 pm

Seria

I quickly finished my meal as I watched him start cleaning up the dishes he used to make the pasta, setting my fork down on the plate. I was about to wipe my lips off with a napkin when his question reached my ears and I froze, memories of that terrible place flooding back. I visibly shivered and looked up at him. “Well, first, have you ever heard of The Center?” I asked him, watching him
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:54 am

Seria's shiver grabbed the males attention even more, but it was her words that stopped him in the middle of his task. Leo had heard horror stories of The Center, many of the creatures, beings that came to the misty moon lounge had their own run-in with this so-called center. His golden orbs looked over the female's features before he answered " I have heard unclear horror stories of the place, but I can't say I truly know what the Center is"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:57 pm

Seria

I nodded at his reply. “All of the stories you heard are most likely true. It’s a terrible place. They force humans to become human-animal hybrids and experiment on them. Even sometimes breed them to see what happens.” I said, fighting back more shivers as I remembered that place. “I was there for three years before I finally managed to escape yesterday.” I continued, looking at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:31 am

Leo watched Seria, her emotional, physical, and mental state were not good. He could see her ora was dark and damaged from the time she spent at the center. "How did they capture you and how did you manage to escape?" the male questioned. "Not many are able to escape and not get recaptured, but the ones that seek safety here are better off"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:56 pm

Seria

I was drugged at a bar I visited and woke up in a type of examination room being turned into a hybrid. And how I managed to escape? I killed some of the people holding me down for a male to breed me and then I flew off. Thank goodness for wings, huh?” I replied, smiling as I said the last part. I wanted to create a lighter atmosphere now, I never liked to remember my time at The Center.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:36 am

Frown lines began to form across Leo's forehead as he listened to Seria's story. He felt for her and her pain as he had experienced is own fair share of it. His right hand reached back to touch the spot on his back where his own wings had been ripped from their place. The memory still haunted Leo daily, but he pushed those thoughts aside to fix his attention onto Seria. " They are very beautiful wings Ria" He said with a smile " Do you know what you are a hybrid with?" Leo asked gently not to upset her.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next