Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire And Ice [R] [redhead14]

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fire And Ice [R] [redhead14] - Page 4 Empty Re: Fire And Ice [R] [redhead14]

Post by redhead14 Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:05 pm

The white haired girl's grapes tighten it's hold on Blue's hair as he continued his teasing attack on Emiko's weak spot. beads of sweat had begun to form on the the girls body as the teasing continued, Koko could barely keep her moans quiet the more Blue licked and nipped at her earlobe. before she knew what was going on, the male had flipped them so he was back on top. Emiko did not have the extra energy to try and free her hands as Blue pinned them above her head. Her breathing became more husky the longer Blue played with her weak spot. It was obvious the teasing was doing it's job as her back arched up against Blue's body as well as her breast began to show her body was enjoying his attention.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:18 pm

Blue smirked, getting an idea. The girl's moans and whines were already a turn on, and he wanted to know how far this could get. Blue gently nibbled her earlobe, clutching it carefully between his teeth and pulling, hands sliding up to her ribs, Emiko's shirt traveling up with his skillful hand work. He glanced at her, playing with the bottom of her shirt. It was a confusing debate on whether he should remove her shirt or not, green-blue eyes narrowing. Instead, he leaned down to miss her chest, all the way down to her stomach, nipping softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:44 pm

Emiko's orchid orbs started to show a slight glazing over from Blue repeatedly going after her weak spot. an erotic "Aaah" was released from Koko's lips as Blue latched on to her ear gently pulling it "Blue...please" Emiko managed to get out in between her heavy breathing. She watched as Blue travel lower down her body trailing kisses from her chest down her stomach as she let her hands run through his blue hair.
(SSS).
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:03 am

Blue looked up at her, satisfaction growing from the turned on look on her face, his gorgeous eyes sharpening with hunger. He leaned into the crook of her neck, licking her earlobe gently, giving Emiko a teasing smirk. "Please what, love?" Blue asked, his voice even huskies than before. He continued to lick and bite her ear, gently pulling her hair. Blue waited for her answer.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:53 pm

The white haired girl pressed her petit ivory hands against Blues broad muscular shoulder, not pushing him away but more to keep him in place as the male repeated attacked her weakness repeatedly. her legs, bent kept rubbing against each other as Blue continued to make her body react strangely and raise her core temperature. Koko bite her lower lip as Blue pulled her long hair ever so softly but hard enough to feel good. Emiko's nails slightly dug into Blue's shoulder blades as she heard his voice in her ear. "You know what" she said with a light whimper.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:55 am

Blue's eyes turned from sharp to feral, his muscles tense at Emiko's gentle, whimpered words. He gripped her shirt and pulled it over her head and arms, leaning down to give her chest proper attention, nibbling gently on the porcelain skin. He pulled her against his waist, growling softly at the girl. Blue could feel his dark jeans tightening, a light whimper escaping his lips.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:30 am

The girls orchid orbs grew wide as she watched the change happening in the males blue-green eyes above her. A chill of excitement washed over her entire body as Blue rushed to take off her shirt with a look of hunger shined in his eyes. Emiko did not know what todo, but her body seemed to be acting on instinct as her body moved to make it easier for blue to get her t-shirt off reveal a lavender lace bralette. The attention Blue was giving to Koko's chest began to show signs of the girls body responding to the licking and nipping as her breast began to bead through the lavender lace bralette. her back arched in response to his growl as it was discovered it was a turn onto her when Blue acted a bit beast like. Emiko was just in her bralette and her spandex (volleyball spandex) as she was under blue. A slight pink blush shone on her face as she thought about Blue seeing her in very little clothing, only to be brought back down to the moment at hand when she felt something bulging against her stomach. Emiko looked at her stomach only to have her face turn from light pink to a bright red as her eyes saw that the bulge was coming form Blue's pants.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:12 pm

Blue, as gentle and kind-hearted he could really be, had the monster inside if him revealed. Glass sharp eyes trailed up to meet Emiko's orchid colored orbs, before he reached behind her back to gently, yet slyly unclip her bra, a teasing smirk forming on his lips. Blue carefully removed the girl's piece of undergarment, leaning down to tease her. He gently kissed her chest between her breasts, hands trailing up to tease them playfully. Blue turned his head to lick and nibble on her nipple, gently pressing his bulge against her, a groan escaping his lips once more.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:34 pm

Of course Emiko had seen a males private parts before, since she lived with Ryuu and how care free he was, it was only natural that it was bound to happen for her to have seen his penis accidentally, but this was completely different. Her orchid pupils quickly looked from his bulge on her stomach to his face as she felt eyes staring down at her. She felt like a doe about to be consumed by a wold, which at the thought just excited her even more. Goosebumps made their way over her body as Blue skillfully removed her bra reveal her supple breast. Soft moans escaped from Koko's mouth as Blue started to lick and nip at her breast, her nail dug into the males forearms slowly dragging them down his muscular arms creating small claw marks. "Ahh Blue" the girl groaned as he teased her, as well as feeling a warm wet sensation between her legs.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:10 pm

Blue very gently nibbled her nipple, pulling gently on it while his hand teased her other breast. He leaned back up to bite her ear, a teasingly knowing smirk on his lips before he trailed kisses down her neck, chest, and stomach. Blue's hands slipped down her waist, dipping below the waist band of her spandex. His eyes sharpened as he teasingly pulled them down only the slightest. Blue placed one hand on the inside of Emiko's thigh.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:05 pm

Emiko had to bite her bottom lip a bit hard to keep her self form letting a loud moan of pleasure escape from her lips as Blue teasingly worked on her breast. her nipples grew hard as the male gently pulled at her nipple with his teeth. The white haired girl was beyond hot and bothered as Blue went about having his way with her weak spot. As if on command to his touch, her thighs slowly spread apart in response to his hand touching her inner thigh near her lotus tattoo.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:17 pm

Blue smirked as Emiko's body reacted so quickly to his touch, blue-green eyes holding a mischievous glint to their beautiful color. He slowly slid the volleyball spandex down her thighs, his heart pace increasing drastically. Pulling them down the rest of her legs, Blue threw them aside and hovered over the girl, hair falling in front of his eyes. He kisses down her stomach, closer and closer to his goal. First, he placed little kisses on her inner thighs, making his way up. Blue poked his tongue out, teasingly licking her clit and his hands caressing her legs.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:31 pm

Emiko felt in a haze as her body reacted on its own to Blue's touch. Her ivory skin shivered covered in a light sheen of sweat from all the teasing Blue was doing to her. Orchid orbs watched as the male moved his hand towards her spandex, slowly tugging them form their place on her frame. She lifted her hips slightly to help him remove them revealing a bare hairless peach. Emiko cover her face embraced that Blue was looking at her naked petit body. " Don't look so much Baka...it's embarrassing" she said as Blue's kissed sent trembles though out her body. She felt his hand on her thigh and the next thing she knew was a sensation that was completely new to her. Emiko did not mean to do it on purpose, but as soon as Blue liked her clit, her petit yet curvy thighs that were very deceiving because they were much stronger than they looked clamped down around blue's head. Kook's orchid eyes grew wide as she quickly opened her thighs " Sss...sorry" she managed to get out not wanting to look Blue in the face.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:46 am

Blue gasped with surprise as Emiko's strong legs clamped around his head, shoulders tense as he tried to keep himself steady and not fall over. When the girl apologized, he looked up at her with a genuine smile, shaking his head. "Don't worry about it, it's a natural reaction," he murmured, rubbing circles on her thighs with his thumbs. "Just try to relax." Blue added, leaning back down to kiss her thighs, paying close attention to the lotus tattoo. Blue gently licked Emiko's clit, reassuringly stroking her hips. He continued to do so, flicking his tongue over the little bud.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:12 am

Though Emiko had let her legs unclamp from around Blue's head, his words about her reaction being normal did not make her body any less tense. His gentle circular rubbing motions on her thighs did ease a bit of tension as she tried to calm her mind. Her orchid eyes staid locked on the male between her legs as he began to kiss her inner thighs before moving back to give attention to the main reason he was down there, her peach. Kook's body twitched as Blue licked her clit, but her thighs did not clamp around his head this time. her body responded to the males licks as her legs spread wider apart for him to have easier access to her body. Emiko gripped the sheets near her head with her right hand while her left hand went to cover her mouth as she began to moan louder with every lick.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:34 pm

Blue's hand reached up to pull her hand away from her mouth, a teasing smirk forming on his lips. He started to lick a little slower, tongue dipping closer to her entrance, thumbs rubbing gentler circles on her thighs. One hand trailed up her stomach, fingers brushing over her breasts and nipples.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:01 pm

sexual moans groans came from behind Emiko's lips that were pressed tightly together since Blue had removed her hand from her mouth. Orchid orbs glared daggers down at the male when Koko saw his smirk.Her grip tighten on the the sheets as Blue started to lick slower and closer to her entrance, Emiko grew wetter with each lick of the males tongue. " you tease to much" She said breathlessly as her body twitched with pleasure.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:34 am

Blue continued to lick her gently, hands toying with her nipples. He slowly stuck the tip of his tongue in her entrance, getting a better taste, his teasing smirk growing. "Oh, would you like me to stop?" Blue asked, pulling away from her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:49 pm

(sorry it took so long, its been a stressful last 2 weeks)
Emiko's supple breast had grown sensitive with each passing minute Blue continued teasing her body. her nipples had beaded to their full potential as the male's large hands groped each breast. Koko's ivory legs seem to spread wider the closer Blue's tongue got to meeting her entrance. A high pitched gasped escaped from Emiko as she felt Blue's tongue enter her, right away her juices met his tongue her back arching as chills were sent down it, all the while her hand went to slightly tug at Blue's long hair. "n..no but this is so embarrassing" the white hair girl said as she realized she had climaxed only by having the tip of Blue's tongue enter her. tears started to well up clouding her orchid eyes as she looked away frOM Blue covering her eyes with her arm.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:01 am

Blue was slightly surprised by the sudden climax, though he knew he couldn't blame her. She was new to this, and he had been teasing her for a while. He caught what he could, little samples of her juices on his upper lip. "It's natural, Koko." He told her, playfully swiping his tongue over his lower lip to get the rest of Emiko's juices off. Blue frowned at how embarrassed she was, sympathy washing over. He crawled on top of her, and removed her arm from her face, smiling warmly. Blue wiped her tears away with his thumb.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:06 pm

Emiko did not hear a word of what Blue had said to her as thoughts bombarded any open space in of her mind, consuming all the girl's attention. *Are you kidding me right now, he only put the tip of his tongue into you and you couldn't even control yourself Baka!* Koko thought as she bit her lower lip hard to keep herself form actually crying, but ended up drawing blood by how hard she had been bitting. She only brought back to the present as she felt Blue back on top of her, pulling her arm from her now red tinted orbs. Emiko could not bring herself to look Blue in the eyes, she felt like such a child in that moment.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:25 pm

Bump?
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:42 pm

Blue's eyes softened more, and he gently caressed her sides, kissing her forehead. "Hey, it's okay. It's your first time, it's natural to climax early." He murmured, kissing along the shell of her ear. His blue-green eyes scanned her facial expressions, catching sight of the crimson red liquid escaping her lips. Lifting his hand, he brushed her thumb over her lips to wipe away the blood, kissing her temple. "You're a real sweetheart," he whispered against her skin.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:24 pm

Orchid eyes wanted to steal glances at the male on top of her, but her heart was beating too fast and her mind would not leave her alone thinking of how embarrassing what just happen was. At Blue's touch Koko looked towards him just in time to receive a soft kiss on her forehead, her eyes locked with the males blue-green orbs as he talked reassuring her it was no big deal. A blush washed over Emiko's ivory cheeks as Blue whispered sweet words to her. "so you're not mad at me for not telling you... well you know...it being my first time" she asked shyly. Emiko could only remember boys talking about how hard it was to perform when it came to having sex with a virgin.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:50 pm

Blue soothingly rubbed her arm, smiling softly. He rolled off of the white haired girl, laying next to her and pulling Emiko close to his chest. Listening to her soft, worried words, he shook his head. "It's none of my business if it was your first time or not. Besides, it shouldn't matter." Blue murmured, nuzzling his nose into her hair and smiling softly, eyes closing. "Such a beautiful girl."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next