Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire And Ice [R] [redhead14]

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fire And Ice [R] [redhead14] - Page 3 Empty Re: Fire And Ice [R] [redhead14]

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:08 am

(I ship it so hard. ;u;

Blue's stomach pooled with warmth at the white-haired girl's reaction, a warm and gentle smile forming on his lips. Watching Emiko get all embarrassed and blushing, then covering her face to hide it, it was the sweetest thing he's ever seen. His teal colored eyes made their way to Emiko's lips, a glint of longing in his oculars. He shouldn't feel this deeply for someone he's only known for a day. But by the looks of it, Kazuto already knew something was up between these two. Blue gently pulled her hands from her face, chuckling silently. He carefully caressed her cheek with his thumb, making any attempt to search the girl's eyes. "I mean it. You're gorgeous." He murmured. It wasn't every day he called someone beautiful as genuinely as he did. The only one he ever did was with Red, the other girls were just flings. And he regrets them.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:54 pm

( I know right!!!!! >o<)

Small trembles made their way over Emiko's body as her hands covered her growing ever redder face. The pinkish plush had begun to spread to her ears the longer she though about his touch, his words, his body over top of her petit frame, basically everything about Blue set her mind spinning. Koko slowly peaked through the spaces between her fingers curious if Blue was still looking at her only to quickly close the spaces between her fingers when she saw he still was. next thing knew, Blue was softly pulling at her wrists trying to remove her hands from her face. Her mind said pull back, but her body willing allowed her hands to be pulled from her face. Orchid orbs looked up into blue green ones only to dash away looking at the wall upon feeling his touch and hearing his words. "you say such embarrassing things" she said with a slight pout
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:16 am

Blue smiled, and gently ran his fingers down her jawline, her soft skin against his hesitant hands. "Embarrassing or not, it's the truth." He remarked, and felt that feeling of hesitation. Blue was unsure of what he was about to do, and after a few heartbeats if considering, he leaned down and gently kissed the girl's forehead. Blue seemed like a cocky goof, but really, he was the sweetest person you would ever meet.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:43 pm

Emiko's heart pounded against her chest which she could clearly hear in her ears. She was beyond nervous about what could or for that would happen between her and Blue. Koko had not much experience with guys as she put training and work over her relationships. goose bumps ran trails across her ivory skin as she felt the gentle touch of Blue's lips against her forehead. Her orchid eyes darted quickly to his blue green ones "Y..Yo...you just kissed me" she said almost like a 5 year child being kissed for the first time as she slapped a hand across her forehead harder then she originally intended to.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:30 am

Blue couldn't pull his gaze away from Emiko's, like he had just been hypnotized by her gorgeous purple oculars. Every inch of him was warm and itched with anticipation. "Yeah.. You haven't been kissed before?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. Blue narrowed his eyes, and smirked. He knew what he was about to do was probably a little too forward, but instincts kicked in. This is what he was used to. Blue leaned his head down and gently kissed her neck, and up to the girl's earlobe.

(God dammit Blue, every time. We've talked about this.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:43 pm

The way Blue was gazing at Emiko made him look like a hungry wolf, and the way Emiko felt was like a lamb about to eaten up by the hungry wolf. The blush grew form her cheeks to the tips of her ears as she heard Blue ask about her never being kissed before "sss...so what?" Koko manage to get out as her brain was literally about to explode. Emiko broke her gaze form Blue and was about to give him a piece of her mind when she felt his lips on her neck then her earlobe, sending her mind and body into over drive. she had to bite her lower lip to keep herself from screaming. Her body was covered in goose bumps at his touch. Koko's body acted on it's own arching her back as Blue moved to her earlobe though her legs stayed together, He had found her weak spot. Emiko felt like she was melting at his touch.

(Emiko is so flustered right now Embarassed )
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:41 pm

Blue chuckled softly when Emiko arched her back, a little grin forming on his face. His hands found their way to the girl's waist, and he nipped her ear gently. He brushed his thumbs over her curves, licking her neck from the base, up to the area below her ear, before nipping a little sharper.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:19 pm

An icy orchid glare was sent up in Blue's direction as Emiko heard him chuckle. "Baka" she growled though she gave off the impression of a Chihuahua, all bark and no bite as she protested but did not stop him. Her heart beast quicken rapidly when ever he nipped at her earlobe as it was her weak spot that even she did not know about till this night. His touch made her body temperature rise as he trailed his tongue over her neck. a light moan escaped her lips as Blue nipped her right below her ear. Emiko pressed a hand to his muscular chest as the other one supported her. Koko was already slightly breathless from Blue and they hadn't down anything serious yet. Emiko looked how she felt, flustered.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:05 pm

Blue growled softly in Emiko's ear, his hands slowly slipping up the girl's shirt and feeling her soft, porcelain skin. He left peppery kisses down her neck and to her collarbone, nibbling gently on the area, careful not to hurt the girl. His blue-green eyes glared up to meet Emiko's eyes, his glare sharpening with intimidation, before tearing his gaze away and continuing. Blue gently nipped his way up the girl's neck, and started to suck on her pulse point, leaving a dark red, purple-ish mark on the base of her neck. He bit her neck, not harshly, but pleasurably rough before kissing the little marks he made, smirking softly. Blue pulled the girl closer, pressing himself gently against her and growling.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:26 pm

Chills danced their way over every inch of Emiko's petit frame as Blue growled into her ear. She had to place a hand over her mouth to keep herself quiet while Blue let his hands and mouth travel over her body. She placed her other hand on his forearm more to steady herself than to keep Blue at an easy pace. It was almost as if Blue's glare held a more dominant feature than Emiko's own, her orchid eyes seemed to soften, becoming almost submissive to the male. As if on its own, Koko's head turned to the side allowing Blue easier access to her neck. Her body pressed up against his in reaction to him nipping at her. Her nails dug at his forearms just because of his touch. Emiko felt dizzy and hot, he mind had lost it's control over her body as Blue pulled her close to his body. A small out came to her face as she stated " this is not fair at all. you making me get all worked up" she grumbled before barring her face into the space between his shoulder and neck.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:58 pm

Blue slowly licked the area under Emiko's ear, crawling up to straddle her waist. He leaned down and gently kissed along her chest, collarbone, and shoulders. The girl's words made him smirk, and he glanced up at her. "Just relax, let your instincts beat your mind." He murmured, kissing up her jawline and back over to the girl's ear. Blue slowly traced his tongue up the shell of her ear, inhaling sharply when Emiko dug her nails into her forearm. It didn't hurt much, but it was a slight turn on for the lad, and he bit his lip to keep himself at bay. Leaning back down, Blue kisses down her neck and at the base of her throat, nipping softly.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:22 am

Her nails dug deeper into Blue's forearm as he continued to use his mouth around her ear, her weak spot. Emiko felt his weight on top of her as Blue straddled her to trail kisses all over her top half of her body. She had never felt this way, so out of her skin. Koko moved a little under Blue as he continued to tease her making little moan sounds every time he went for her weak spot. Her petit ivory frame pushing up against his larger stronger one as he did so though her legs were bent behind Blue, Emiko still had them shut but because it felt like her skin was crawling, her legs had begun to rub against each other. "bu..but what about Ryuu and Red...and and Kazuto" Emiko managed to get out as she looked from the side of the bed into Blue's eyes embraced by the thought of Ryuu or Red hearing them or walking in on them.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:47 am

Blue couldn't help but smirk at how hot and bothered Emiko was, his sharp blue-green eyes wandering over her small, thin frame. He leaned back down to her ear, nibbling softly on her soft earlobe and running his hands up and down her waist, he kisses back down to her neck, paying attention to one sensitive part. Blue licked and nipped the juncture, growling softly. "Red knows to leave me be late after we go to bed, and Kazuto guards the door fairly often at night. We should be fine." He murmured against her skin.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:51 am

At his words, Red knows to leave him alone late at night, a spark of jealousy ran through Emiko's entire body. Orchid orbs shot daggers up at Blue, like a tiger eyeing its prey. In one fatal motion, Koko had turned the tables. She had slipped out from under Blue and was now the one straddling him. Her eyes were the only part of her showing emotion at that moment. Emiko crossed her arms over her chest, which was no larger than a "B" cup glaring down at Blue "You make it sound as though you've done stuff like this many times before" she said straight forward, though there was a hint of jealousy to her voice.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:08 am

Blue nibbles her neck, but was completely caught off guard when she flipped them over, her now straddling him. When the girl spoke, he felt his stomach drop. With a deep sigh, he shook his head. "I.. I have done this before, but that's not what I meant. I just like having time to myself, that's all. And it startles Kazuto sometimes," he replied, looking up to meet Emiko's eyes. "I promise, it's been months since I've.. You know. My last girlfriend left.."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:48 am

Emiko's eyes stayed locked on Blue's face and eyes as he explained himself. She was not one to show much emotion, but for some strange reason, this male , Blue brought about all different kinds of feelings Emiko did not know she even could feel. It took every fiber in her being to keep her serious face, but on the inside she was a mix of emotions. She was anger, jealous, curious, flustered, wanting to punch Blue, but wanting to kiss him all at the same time. How could people that just met this morning already be this close by night fall. She felt herself wanting to just forget about all of this. A heavy sigh came form her frame before she fell forward onto Blue's broad chest. Her chest was pressed against his as she began to use her hands to play with his hair "no one has ever made me get flustered before until you" she said as she tugged at some of his hair she held in her hand. A pout came across her lips as she sat up slowly only enough that they could see each others faces' " you left all these marks on me and yet there aren't anyone you" she said as she trailed a finger over his neck, jawline, and chest.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:17 pm

The long silence between them concerned Blue to a large extent, until the girl finally spoke. He smirked at her, about making Emiko flustered and bothered. Blue-green eyes met orchid, and the boy swallowed a lump in his throat when the white-haired girl started running her fingers over his skin and looking at him the way she did, the way Emiko spoke set him straight. He shivered. "So.. What are you gonna do about it?" Blue asked, glaring sharply at Emiko with bright and suggestive, glazed eyes.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:12 pm

Something about Emiko had changed when she heard the challenge in his voice. Orchid orbs gleamed with a hungry of tigress ready to pounce. a smirk played it's way on to her lips as she kept eye contact with Blue but moved her face to his jawline placing small warm kisses trailing down to his neck. Koko slowly let her tongue travel from his collar bone to just below his ear, leaving his skin a little bit wet at which point she began to below air onto the licked spot sending a cold sensation to the length of the spot she had licked. she moved lower to his chest licking and nipping, soon leaving marks of her own on his chest before moving back towards his shoulder. Emiko let her teeth bite Blue a bit roughly before leaving a purplish blue mark on his collarbone.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:34 pm

Blue was about to say more when the white-haired girl, who he had really just met, started placing little kisses along his jawline and the base of his neck, causing him to inhale sharply, eyes closing. His body burned, temperature rising and heartbeat increasing. As Emiko nipped his neck and chest, he bit his lip to keep from moaning, eyes peaking open to look hazily at the girl. The sudden bite to his collarbone made him gasp quietly, a little groan escaping his lips. Blue growled softly in Emiko's ear. "Aren't you eager..."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:04 pm

Emiko kissed the mark she had just left on Blue's collarbone before smirking at his words " it doesn't look or sound like you mind that much at all" she remarked. The white hair'd girl lower her head to his chest once again pressing her lips to the spot right above his heart leaving another purplish blue mark . Emiko smirked to herself at her work before looking into Blue's blue-green orbs, she placed a hand on his firm chin and let the other travel through his hair as she looked over his face. He was very handsome and he was her type, but she would never admit that out loud at least not yet. Koko leaned her face close into his kissing and nipping his jawline before moving her lips to his own. though their lips weren't touch, they hovered very close to each others. Koko's grip tighten slightly on his hair and chin as she looked from Blue's eyes to his lips, she pressed her lips to his deeply only to pull away having bitten near the corner or his lower lip causing it to bleed a little. It was a small mark she left but no one could see it unless you got up in blue's face.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:54 am

Blue shivered softly at Emiko's words, watching her go right back to work with his chest and jawline. He kept his eyes locked with her orchid oculars, as she slowly made her way to his lips, letting them hover there for a moment. The way she pulled and ran her hands through his hair made him feel especially interested in her. Surprised by the sudden deep kiss, he did his best to respond, though it only lasted a couple seconds, making him growl in frustration. Blue was about to say something when Emiko nipped the corner of his mouth, and he could taste the faint metallic flavor of blood. He glared up at the girl, grabbing her hips firmly and growling. Blue tilted his head into the crook of her neck, nipping and licking softly, traveling all the way up to her ear, and slowly licking. "Naughty, naughty girl.." He growled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:36 pm

A tease filled smirk appeared across her lips as she used her tongue to like the bit of Blue's blood that had transferred its self onto her lips in the process of her marking him as hers. a soft squeal came from Emiko as Blue gripped her hips, flinging her forwards on his chest. Her right arm wrapped around being Blue's neck as he pulled her towards him. Koko had to cover her mouth with her right hand as she suppressed a moan as the male licked and nipped at her neck and traveled up to her ear. Her left hand gripped at his shoulder to steady herself. It was pretty clear that her ear was a heavy weak spot as her breathing became labored as Blue slowly licked at it. Emiko removed her hand form her mouth "you're one to talk" she said as she pulled a lock of his hair a bit roughly. Her face had a shade of pink to it as she became flustered yet again.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:50 pm

Blue snickered and nibbled her ear, kissing and licking here and there, his hand slipping up her shirt to caress her gentle, porcelain skin. He resisted a groan when Emiko pulled his hair, instead distractng himself by kissing along her chest and collarbones. "I want to hear those cute little noises.." He growled, pulling her hand from her mouth and sharply nipping her ear, giving it a gentle lick after.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:51 pm

Emiko was almost at her limit as Blue continued to lick, kiss, and nip at her ear. She had to bit her lower lip under her hand to keep herself quiet as Blue worked at her weak spot. She sent orchid daggers down at Blue as the male stated ever so calmly he wanted to hear her making all those noises "Baka...their embarrassing". Emiko barely had time to click her tongue against the back of her teeth making the "Tsk" sound as the male sharply nipped her sensitive earlobe sending her over the edge. At the sensation of Blue nipping her ear a erotic sound came from Koko's mouth as her body pressed against Blue's, trembling followed by a soft moan which landed in Blue's ear. Her breathing labored never having experienced feelings like this.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:18 am

Blue continued his torturous teasing, licking and nipping the girl's ear, that he had so slyly figured out was her weak spot. He growled softly, nibbling the area right below her ear. A grin formed on his lips when Emiko moaning and making little noises here and there, his eyes looking up to meet hers for a split second. Blue flipped them over, him again straddling her. He pinned her arms above her head, and leaned back down to slowly lick and bite her ear, his hips pressing against hers.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next