Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire And Ice [R] [redhead14]

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fire And Ice [R] [redhead14] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire And Ice [R] [redhead14]

Post by redhead14 Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:11 pm

Ryuu was busy trying to catch himself form falling as Koko tripped him when he heard Red's question. A mischievous grin came to Ryuu's face as he straighten up, jogging to catch up with Red and Koko " I just meant that when you have two really strong forces near each other it's very hard to keep them apart" He said as he rubbed the back of his neck. Though Emiko still was a bit embarrassed by her partners words, she shook the thought from her head of pay back. She watched as Kazuto ran up to Red for attention smiling to herself.

It was not long before the five figures reached a small abandon house. Emiko and Ryuu looked over the house, their first time staying some where with other people beside their partner. " Thank you" Koko said as she entered the house after Red, "Thanks!" Ryuu said with a smile before entering before Blue. Ryuu made himself at home by sitting in one of the armchairs before playing around with the black and white wolf. Emiko on the other hand looked around the house for where she stood, her arms hugged her body as she walked closer to the armchair Ryuu was in watching him play with Kazuto.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:18 pm

Blue walked in shortly after Ryuu did, his glassy eyes looking around what he called home, watching the other male playing with Kazuto. He smiled warmly, then sat down on the couch next to Red. Kazuto barked playfully at Ryuu, then turned to look up at Emiko, wagging his tail. The wolf leaned his side against the girl's legs, tail swishing a little slower now. Blue's eyes softened, then looked at Emiko with wide blue-green eyes. "Anywhere you would like to sleep comfortably?" He asked, tilting his head. Red smirked. "Won't you be kind enough to let her sleep in your room, Blue?" She asked playfully. Blue stuttered, then glanced up at Emiko. "I, um.. Well. If she wants to, of course."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:25 pm

Ryuu laughed as the wolf started to lick his face as they played only to soon leave him to receive attention form Koko. "Oh I see how it is Kazuto. Going for the pretty lady " the amber eyed male said with a laugh watching the wolf rub against Emiko's petit frame for attention. the white haired female smiled as the wolf's body giggle as his tail wagged. as the wolf rubbed up against emir's body she was pushed forward little having to hold onto the armchair to keep from falling over. " you silly wolf" she teased as she passed her hands over his sides. Ryuu looked over at Blue at his words directed at Koko before a playful toothy grin began to form on his lips picking up on Red's attractions "Yah Koko, you and blue can stay together and ill sleep on the couch" he said winking at Red wanting to see Blue and Emiko react. Emiko froze as she heard their words looking from Red and Ryuu to Blue then darting her Orchid orbs away form his blue green ones. her long white hair fell covering her slight blush as she stood heading towards the kitchen " I'll finish preparing the meat" she said simply.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:53 pm

Blue couldn't help but allow a blush creep up his neck, though covered it smoothly with a smirk. "No no, you deserve the best. Why don't you stay in Red's room, I'm sure the lass won't mind," he shot back cockily. Red whipped around a shot a glare of daggers at her companion, ginger hair flowing past her pale skin. "Watch yourself, Blue." She sneered. Blue chuckled and went to the kitchen, coming up to help Emiko with preparing the meat. He offered the girl a gentle smile, then pulled out a pan and a steak grill. "You do the meat and I'll fix up some veggies?" He asked, tilting his head. Kazuto's eyes widened and ears perked at the word 'meat', and barked hungrily. Blue laughed and patted the wolf's head. "Soon buddy, we need to cook it first," he teased. Red sighed and turned to Ryuu, blue eyes glaring sharply into his amber ones. "Alright Ryuu, where do you want to sleep?" She asked emotionlessly, almost demanding an answer with her sharp tone.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:30 am

Ryuu knew how to not play into Blue's little game without making himself look like a fool. " just going off a hunch here but I'm pretty sure my choices for sleeping are either with you or the couch and this couch is pretty much calling my name" He said with a laugh. Emiko had brought out the large chunks of meat from the doe and began to cut them into smaller chunks when she saw Blue and Kazuto entering the kitchen. Koko nervously smiled back at Blue before focusing back on the meat in front of her. She gave a nod of her head with a "mhm" sound in approval. A smile came to her lips as she saw how excited Kazuto got over food, She cut a smaller piece of the raw meat before sneaking it to the wolf. Ryuu watched from the armchair as Blue and Koko interacted only to turn his attention back to Red at the sound of her voice. "I'm seriously good with the couch my lady" he said as he did a half bow form his seated position.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:21 am

Blue turned the element on and placed the vegetables into the pan. The boy liked his veggies pan-fried. He looked down to see Emiko sneaking some meat to Kazuto, which the wolf gladly took the proportion, a happy grin on his maw. Blue chuckled, and turned to look at Emiko. "He really likes you," he told her, glancing back down at the black and while wolf with blue-green eyes that held a glint of happiness and joy. Red looked down at Ryuu and rolled her eyes. "Whatever floats your boat, mate." She muttered, sitting down next to him and reaching over to rub her shoulder. "It's been a long day.." Red murmured, eyes drooping.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:35 pm

Emiko watched as Kazuto ate the piece of raw meat she offered him, only to have he attention brought back to the cutting board as she heard Blue chuckle. A slight blush garnished her cheeks having been caught. Kok tucked a few loose white strands of hair behind her ear as Blue talked "I...I like him too" she stated softly as she finished cutting the meat. Ryuu simply nodded his head at her words watching Red sit down next to him. " Koko and I have been traveling the last four days and just reached the city this morning" he spoke as he sat deeper into the couch relaxing for the first time in four days.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:40 pm

(Timeskipping. XD)

Blue stood in his bedroom, trying to find a place for Emiko to sleep. If she needed to sleep in his bed, then by all means, he didn't mind at all. With a silent sigh, Blue pulled his shirt over his head, messing up his dark blue hair and revealing toned abs, biceps, and broad shoulders. He had to admit, he liked his body. It took hard work. Shaking his head, Blue threw his shirt onto the chair that sat in the corner of his room, before bending down to fix the blankets and cushions that made up Kazuto's bed. "Poor boy has been sore. Maybe I need to get him a new bed," he murmured, sitting down on his own bed. Blue sighed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:54 pm

It had been such a fun night for Ryuu as well as Emiko getting to know their new friends, who had been their enemy just this morning. Dinner was hectic as Kazuto tried to steal other peoples portions as well as eat his own. At the end of dinner, Koko had decided to do the dishes as a way to think over the day as Red and Blue headed for their rooms while Ryuu collapsed on the couch shinning his katana. He looked over as Emiko did the dishes making sure she did not notice him sneak out of the house for a couple minutes to bring their stuff to Red and Blue's home. "pst" he said as Emiko dried her hands. She turned to see Ryuu on the couch with their two bags and her erhu beside him. Kook's eyes gleamed with happiness as she saw her erhu's case leaning against the couch. She walked over to the couch lightly pulling Ryuus longish light brown hair as she smiled down at him. Ryuu pretend to act in pain before shooing Koko off to Blue's bedroom. Standing outside of Blue's door for some reason made Emiko grow nervous. It wasn't like she hadn't seen a guy sleeping before as she had been with Ryuu for over four years now, but something about this guy Blue made her nervous in another way. She sighed softly to herself before knocking on the door "I'm coming in" she said clear and loud enough for him to hear but not loud enough to wake Ryuu and Red. upon entering She found Blue sitting on the edge of his bed watching Kazuto. She was still in her shorten kimono, thigh high stocking, and boots as she shut the door behind her but staying by the door.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:39 pm

Blue slowly and gently pet Kazuto's head as the wolf lay comfortably in his soft bed, tail curled over his back legs. His silver, icy eyes met Blue's, as if the connection they had years ago was reborn. Blue heard Emiko's gentle knock on the door, followed by her honey-coated voice. He turned around to hear the white haired girl enter his room and smiled softly, running a hand through his hair awkwardly. Though he was almost always cool and suave, Emiko made him feel like everything was just harder. Flirting? No problem. That was his specialty. But with this girl, he couldn't seem to word anything properly without thought. "Welcome to my pad," he commented, smirking casually. Kazuto lifted his head to look at Emiko with bright eyes, a gentle wag of his tail occurring. Blue pulled out a couple more pillows for Emiko and set them on the right side of his bed. It was a queen sized, so it wouldn't be too crammed and awkward. Blue sat back down on the edge of his bed, completely forgetting he was shirtless and messy haired. "Are you okay here? I can go sleep in Red's room if you're not comfortable," he offered, tilting his head.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:06 pm

Though Emiko always seem to be calm, cool, and collected on the outside she was burning up going crazy on the inside. It seemed her feelings only went crazy when she was alone with Blue, instead of butterflies in her tummy, Koko felt as though her breath was being taken from her lungs. Her orchid eyes met his blue green ones at his words, she nodded before looking over at Kazuto. A smile came to her lips as she saw the wolf. Emiko freely walked over to the gentle Kazuto, who was more of a huge lap dog than a wolf, she bent down scratching the wolf behind one of his large ears as Blue got extra pillows for her to use. She turned her attention form Kazuto to Blue as she heard him speak it was only now that it registered with her that he was shirtless. A blush that was slightly hidden by the darkness in the room began to creep its way onto her cheeks as shellacked her white hair being her ear. "ahh n...no its fine" she said softly hiding the nervousness in her voice as she stood going to her side of his bed. She let out a silent sigh, having her back to Blue, Emiko began to take her shorten kimono and boots off leaving her in short spandex (volleyball spandex) and lavender lace braille. On her back was a tattoo of a cherry blossom tree that covered her entire back which was made more visible as she braided her white hair.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:15 pm

Blue nodded his head and smiled, just now noticing the tattoo on her back. It was beautiful. Blue's left arm was decorated with a colored sleeve, that of roses, thorny leaves, and thorny vines, tattooed to look much like a rose bush. On his right bicep was a tattoo of a native picture of a wolf, that he had gotten soon after he rescued Kazuto. Blue gave the wolf a loving scratch behind the ears, and smiled warmly at him. "You're a good boy," he murmured, leaning back into his pillow and waiting for Emiko to make her way into bed. Though when he looked over, he couldn't help but stare a little longer than he meant to, trying to ignore what was in front of him. Natural beauty. Blue tore his gaze away and pulled the blankets up to his abdomen, sighing softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:49 pm

As Emiko braided her hair, she felt eyes on her back which sent chills across her body. The cherry blossom tree that covered her back was her first tattoo she had gotten when she was about 17 after graduating to assassin level missions. she also a small lotus in white ink on her inner thigh as well as the Japanese characters for orchid tiger cub behind her right ear in white ink so it would look more of a scare than a tattoo. After she finished braiding her hair, Koko climbed into Blue's bed holding a pillow to her chest while she out under the blanket.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:58 pm

Blue yawned, and stretched out his arms tiredly. He turned to look at Emiko with droopy eyes. "Are you comfy?" The blue haired boy asked, turning to lay on his left side so he faced her better, propping his head up with his hand. His blue-green eyes met her orchid, deep colored orbs steadily.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:16 pm

Emiko still held the extra pillow to her chest as Blue flipped over to look at her, orchid orbs meeting sleepy blue green ones. "yes, Thank you" she said calmly as she caught herself looking over his face, her eyes slowly moving to his chest and arms before realizing she was actually checking him out. She blushed pushing her face into the pillow she was holding so Blue could not see the heated blush on her cheeks. Kok slowly lifted her face from the pillow seeing Blue still looking at her which at the point she saw his tattoo. As if her body had a mind of its own, her hand made its way over to Blue's side of the bed, caressing one of the roses on his arm. Emits orchid eyes grew wide as she realized what she was doing "S..So..Sorry" she managed to get out as she pulled her hand away.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:38 pm

Blue acted like he didn't notice her checking him out, her orchid eyes scanning his chest and biceps. He couldn't help but smirk, his teal colored eyes holding a glint of mischief. That is, until Emiko crawled over to him to caress his arm, specifically one of the roses. When she apologized, he shook his head. "No problem at all. Lots of people like to take a look at it," he replied, beautiful eyes scanning over his rosy sleeve, then glancing over at his other tattoo. "This one of the wolf I got after I rescued Kazuto. I have a couple others, one here," Blue added, sliding the blankets down to reveal a quote on his on the left side of his ribcage. It said 'beauty is a light in the heart...'. He then turned to reveal one on the back of his right shoulder. It was of feathers, slowly becoming birds. "This one represents freedom. It was important to me as a kid, and it still is."

Tattoo of feather- Fire And Ice [R] [redhead14] - Page 2 614cc66316fdb8922d051e9a5edf791a

Tattoo of wolf- Fire And Ice [R] [redhead14] - Page 2 Tattoo_Standing_Flame_Wolf_by_WildSpiritWolf
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:36 am

Emiko rolled her orchid eyes at his words about lots of people like to look at his tattoo making him sound like Ryuu back when they were at the academy about how people just wanted to look at him. though she rolled her eyes a smile tugged at the corners of her mouth. Koko listened and watched as Blue pointed out and talked about his other tattoos he had on his body. " I'm guessing you already saw the Japanese style cherry blossom tree covering my back" She said after blue finished talking about his tattoos sitting up slightly to show him her cherry blossom tree in its complete state before turning back to face him "It was my first tattoo I got when I was 17" she trailed as she moved her head to the side revealing Japanese characters for orchid tiger cub behind her right ear "I got this one after I earned the nick name Orchid tiger cub after i became an assassin, it was tigress until Ryuu open his mouth saying i was more of a cub then a tigress than everyone thought it was more fitting" she said with a smirk remembering the day she earned her nickname. Emiko pulled her side of the covers down moving her leg to the side to reveal a lotus flower on her inner thigh " this was my latest tattoo I got. to mean the lotus is a flower of peace and i put it on my inner thigh because if you don't have peace with your body you have no peace with your mind." she said before moving her legs back under the blankets.

lotus on inner thigh Fire And Ice [R] [redhead14] - Page 2 B68b5d93c1a8eb01122bf9c945301940

characters for orchid tiger cub Fire And Ice [R] [redhead14] - Page 2 A2ddf2b877b51a2e3e7eaf9e0d2a865c

Fire And Ice [R] [redhead14] - Page 2 Tora

cherry blossom tree Fire And Ice [R] [redhead14] - Page 2 Tumblr_lr3wfnfjlp1r2iw6no1_500_533be2c02a6b2240eb41ca7d
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:11 pm

Blue's eyes scanned over the beautiful tattoos that covered her thin structured body, attention landing on the lotus on her inner thigh. It was certainly beautiful. "Red has a tattoo kinda like that. It's a Tiger Lily on her lower back," he told her, looking up to briefly to meet her orchid eyes. Kazuto jumped up onto the bed, laying down at Blue's feet, tail wagging. The wolf glanced at Blue, and then at Emiko, as if he knew something. "What are you looking at?" Blue snipped with a smirk, thumping the black and white brute on the snout.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:56 pm

Emiko could not help but feel exposed as she allowed Blue to understand her as a being on another level. She felt her stomach go into knots as Blue's eyes lingered over her inner thigh tattoo, but Koko was the one who showed him the tattoo. When her orchid eyes met his blue green ones, she could not explain the sense of calm mixed with a burning feeling deep inside her she felt when ever the were close to each other. "That's awesome, a tiger lily fits her personality perfectly." she said thinking about the ginger female before adding "Ryuu has his nickname tattoo'd on his ribs. His nick name is amber flame. He is warm and inviting like a flame, but he can burn you a become out of control consuming you whole." Koko said remember when she first met Ryuu and the first time she watched him kill a person to save her. Emiko met Blue's glaze drifting of in thought only to be brought back from her dream world when Kazuto jumped up on the edge of the bed by Blue's feet. She could not help but let a giggle escape her lips as she watched the two interact.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:35 pm

Blue chuckled. "Red used describe me like waves. Calm and peaceful on good days, destructive and powerful on bad days." He said, remembering his ginger-haired companion saying that when they had first gotten Kazuto. He sat up a little straighter, his back starting to hurt being slouched over. That's when it happened. Kazuto leaped down to Blue's edge of the bed, and shoved his large paws against Blue's pale-skinned back, pushing him into Emiko, a mischievous wag of his tail occurring. Blue gasped, eyes widening. Though, he decided to play it cool when he met her eyes. "You must be getting quite the view from down there," he teased, smirking.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:11 pm

Emiko looked over Blue as he talked about how Red describe hime, She found the description to be true to the extant that she knew of Blue, but Koko also felt the description of a trickster fox fit him as not that she would tell him that. Emiko had been sitting up, her legs folded to the side of her as Blue and her talked. It was peaceful all until Blue's figure went to sit up, it happen so fast, Emiko barely has time to think as Blue's body rapidly approach hers. The next thing she knew, her dainty cold hands were pressed against the males warm broad chest, but her orchid eyes were fixed on how close their faces were to each others. Their lips were practically touching before Blue moved his face away from hers. Emiko did not register right away with Blues words till it came to her that she was underneath of him. Orchid orbs moved from blue green ones over the males body that was on top of her own. A visible blush came over her cheeks as she quickly turned her head to the side "B...Ba...Baka" she said a slight tremble to her voice from being embarrassed at how close they were to each other.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:28 pm

Slowly but steadily, a gentle blush covered Blue's pale, porcelain skin. The feeling of her icy cold hands against his skin made him shudder, blue-green eyes closing. "S-Sorry.." He murmured, though Blue felt like he couldn't move an inch. All of his muscles felt like jelly. Not that he minded being this close to Emiko, he knew it was true. This girl was something different, almost odd compared to all the other girls he'd ever met, rather than Red. Blue steadied his breathing, despite his heart beating a million times a minute, he managed to calm himself down, opening his eyes to meet Emiko's gentle orchid colored oculars. "I'm sorry, Kazu shoved me. He does this a lot when he wants to sleep here," he murmured, shaking his head with a gentle, silent laugh. Emiko's next word confused him, his head tilting. "Baka? What's that mean?" Blue asked curiously, still unable to move. He tried to keep himself calm, knees feeling weak and useless.

(Nice word Kazuto. cx)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:45 pm

Though Blue was still hovering directly over top of her, Emiko made no attempt to make him move or remove her hands form his chest for that matter. her body was tense not sure what todo though the only noticeable sign of her reacting to him outwardly was her blush, on the inside Emiko was a total mess. Her mind was spinning never having been this close to a guy before besides Ryuu but that was Ryuu nothing special. It felt as though her heart was going to leap form her chest as she slowly took in Blue's welcoming scent. "No, its okay" she said as orchid eyes glanced up at him then away again. "It means idiot..." she mumbled. Koko was part asian on her mothers side and had grew up speaking both english and Korean since she was a young girl.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:54 pm

Blue didn't resist the girl's touch, his thick chest heaving up and down from trying to steady his breathing. His beautiful eyes slowly met Emiko's when she spoke, and he smiled softly. He didn't understand why he was getting so worked up. This was never the way it was with everyone else. No girl ever made him feel like this, and it almost scared him. He felt tense, his hard biceps stiff and still when the Emiko revealed the meaning of the word 'baka', and smirked. Blue reached up and brushed some loose hair out of Emiko's face, his fingers barely ghosting over her skin. It was so soft.. He looked back up to meet the girl's eyes, trying to keep his cool and relaxed reputation. "You're beautiful, you know that?" Blue murmured.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:14 am

By the way his chest was rising and falling, Koko could tell Blue was feeling the same as her if not a bit more nervous though he was bad at hiding it. His attractive smile drove her mind even more crazy, she softly bit her lower lip hoping that would keep the thoughts in her head from coming out of her mouth. Boys never made Emiko feel like the way Blue did. She felt many different emotions all at once and only one person had the power todo this to her. She did not like not having control over herself, with Blue she felt wild, not like the usually calm and collected Emiko she normally was. Orchid orbs grew wide as Emiko felt Blue's touch sending chills down her spine, then his words. Her mind crashed going blank, not prepared for something like this it was the first time someone had genuinely called her beautiful and meant it though Ryuu always told her she was cute, this was completely different. Koko quickly removed her hands from Blues muscular chest, pressing them against her face trying desperately to hide to warm blush spreading across her face.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next