Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire And Ice [R] [redhead14]

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Fire And Ice [R] [redhead14] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fire And Ice [R] [redhead14]

Post by redhead14 Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:09 pm

Emiko's petite body drew closer to Blue as he began to stroked her arm comforting her. Orchid eyes looking up into the male's strong featured face as she listen to him talk. The white haired girl could not help but feel at ease from Blue's words, He had a calming effect about him that made Koko feel safe. As she heard his last words after Blue nuzzled her snowy hair, Emiko scrunched her nose, burring her face into his chest as her face became heated as he called her beautiful.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:11 pm

Blue's smile grew, and he kissed the orchid eyed girl's white hair, stroking her back soothingly. Despite wanting to comfort Emiko and make her feel safe, he couldn't ignore the growing hard on straining his jeans. Blue held back a whine, and kissed along Emiko's ear cartilage.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:13 am

Though Emiko had her face buried, a smile still came to her lips as she felt Blue kiss her snowy hair. She was thankful for him being so understanding towards her, koko raised her orchid eyes to look at Blue only to be met with kisses to her ear cartilage. Her breath hitched in her throat as Blue found her sensitive spot she did not know she even had.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:37 am

Blue could feel the sudden change in atmosphere, smirking softlt to himself when Emiko's breath hitched. He teasingly licked her ear cartilage, leaving the area slightly damp. Blowing hot air on the wetted spot, he leaned back down to kiss her quickly, then get back to work on her neck. Blue didn't notice himself crawling on top of Emiko, but it happened all the while kissing and nipping her neck. His erection pressed against her leg, and he gave a silent gasp. Blue's breath was shaky as he remembered his place, and controlled himself.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:16 pm

Her orchid eyes became hooded as Blue continued his teasing attack on her sensitive ear cartilage and neck peppering the areas with licks, nips, and sloppy kisses. A low soft moan slipped from her lips as he blew warm air onto the damp spots only to be silenced by the impact of Blues lips on her own. Emiko's brain became fuzzy as her senses were over taken, she did not even notice when she became underneath Blue until she felt something stiff against her inner thigh. Her porcelain cheeks had a lip flush to them as she looked up at the males figure hovering over top her petite one. Her round small breast had began to bead as Blue continued kissing and nipping at her neck. Her own breath was heavy as she let one of her hands travel up to the back of his neck as she breathlessly said "Kiss me"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:13 pm

Blue couldn't think properly, his mind fuzzy with thoughts he shouldn't be having. Teal colored eyes slammed shut, trying to shake any feelings he had away. "Anything for you," he growled, pressing his lips against Emiko's lips fiercely, teeth latching onto her lower lip and pulling softly, His hands worked their way up her petite, ghosting over her breasts. His erection strained against his jeans, causing him to whimper softly against the girl's lips.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:50 pm

Emiko had never once thought of herself to be one's prey. She had always been the hunter stalking after her prey, but Blue made her go from a tigress to a lamb ready to be devoured. Her arms encircled around the male's neck as their lips came together, as if a switch had been hit, the white haired girls back arched, making her body press up against blue's frame as he latched onto her bottom lip. Emiko tilted her head to the side trying to unlatch her lip from his teeth as she wanted to kiss him. She heard his whimper, moving on their own, her small hands found their way down Blue's muscular upper body to the zipper of his jeans. A small smirk formed on her lips as she grazed the tips of her fingers across his jean covered erection.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:53 pm

Blue released the snowy haired girl's lip, moving his mouth back down to her neck, sucking violently. He'd catch hell from Red in the morning, he knew that much, although... Did he care? Not really. Blue's hands gently ghosted over her pale skin, teeth nibbling on the juncture of her neck. His teal eyes snapped open at the feeling of fingertips gently feeling his erection, a growl escaping his lips. That growl ended with an almost inaudible gasp, breathing hot air against Emiko's neck and shoulder.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:35 pm

Small whine like moans came from Emiko's mouth as Blue's lips rushed to ravish her ivory neck. She knew all too well Ryuu would have a field day with the marks that blue was leaving behind, but at this point in time there was no turning back. Her orchid eyes watched Blue's splendid reaction to her gentle touch only making the girl feel braver. Koko sat up slightly as she let her hand travel down his jeans to get a feel of what was to come. Her free hand worked to pull his jeans down while she started to slow drag her fingers over his dick.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:01 pm

Blue suddenly felt a wave of submission. The look in Emiko's purple eyes was anything but gentle. They were soft, of course, but dangerous. Everything about her expression and the way she moved screamed mischief. Although, he met the girl's eyes with his own teal colored oculars. "What are you-" He choked on his words, tensing up at the feeling of her fingers on his erection.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Emiko's almond shaped eyes caught the look of total submission that consumed Blue's entire body. That was all the inner tigress within Koko needs to switch to dominant. In a matter of seconds, Emiko in a swift fluid movement had them in opposite positions all the while still having her fingers grasped around Blue's ever growing larger erection. Her smirk had grown deeper, darker as she watched his facial reactions to her skimming her slender cold finger over his penis from above him. The snowy haired girl went into predator mode as she began her attack of sucking, licking, and bitting as she pressed her naked body against him. Beginning at his neck trailing down to his chest and abdomen leaving marks littered across his body before stopping at the top of his open jeans. Her orchid eyes now resembling that of a tigress, filled with hunger and lust looked up at Blue. "Remove them now" she said though is was clearly a command more than anything else.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:39 pm

It was an intoxicating feeling. Blue never thought he'd be one to submit, especially to a woman, but the way she looked at him, the way she left goose bumps on his pale, porcelain skin, everything made him feel overwhelmed. His chest rose and fell heavily as Emiko kissed and left marks all over his body, until she had found herself at the hem of his dark grey jeans. His metallic teal eyes watched her closely, hearing her demanding voice made his heart jump. Blue felt like he couldn't control himself. His hands started working to undo his jeans, pulling them off as quickly as he could. "What are you up to, Koko?" He asked, jabbing at her little nickname.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:28 pm

A sultry smile played at the edges of Emiko's rosy lips as she sat back slowly removing her hand from Blue's penis while he obediently followed her command to remove his jeans. Orchid eyes flashed harshly up at the metallic teal orbs watching her every action to silence their owner. Snowy white hair pooled around Emiko's shoulders as she sat between Blue's legs, her upper body slowly lowered closer to his penis revealing her full back tattoo of a cherry blossom tree to the male just as her hot breath brushed against his member. Emiko let a hand very slowly dragged up over Blue's stomach and chest while her lips and other hand began to caress his erection.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5