Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

2 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 12 Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:04 pm

Denahi didn't believe her, but he shook his head and glanced at her. "Durnal and Ash were in the same pack together as pups. As far as I hear, they had a bit of a "thing" when they were young, and that's why Anakin hates Durnal so much. Anakin had feelings for Ash, but he knew she liked Durnal." He told her. "Anakin was in a different pack, but the two different packs were close together, since they shared blood."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 12 Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:17 pm

"Share blood? What do you mean by that?" She asked, trying to keep her mind occupied since she heard that Durnal and Ash were once a "thing." Another thing to add to her list of things to worry about.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:25 pm

"By that, I mean some of the wolves were half-pack. As in some of the wolves from the two different packs had pups, thus sharing bloodline." Denahi explained. "Though the two packs were happy, Ash's father, Rokan, did not like that she had an affair with the Alpha pup of the other pack." He added.

Rokan- The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 12 Eef025ab8bc1694234de1ff51555a619
Credit
(Rokan has silver eyes. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:27 pm

"Sounds like Romeo and Juliet," Neka said softly before looking back him and nodding for him to continue if he had anything else to say.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:48 pm

Denahi nodded. "But, don't pay it any mind. I'm sure Durnal is smart enough to know where his heart lays." He assured her, smiling softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:54 pm

"You know, I have noticed that no one has caught your eye. You're not interested in anyone?" Neka asked with a smile. "I'm sure you'll fine someone for you."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:57 pm

Denahi just shrugged, flicking his tail. "I guess I'm just not much of a lover." He replied softly, not meeting Neka's eye, but glanced over at Ash. She was indeed a beautiful female. Her silky stone gray pelt, pretty lavender eyes. But he shook the thoughts out of his head, and smiled. "Maybe one day though." Denahi said to Neka.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:59 pm

Neka lightly bumped him playfully. "I'm sure that time might come sooner than you think."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:02 pm

Denahi snorted. "What are you talking about?" He asked, but let a little grin form on his maw.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:05 pm

"Oh nothing," she added with a wink as she trotted away.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:13 pm

Denahi blinked and looked at his paws, unsure of what Neka meant. But he shrugged it off, and rose to his paws, padding away to the river.

"Okay, Raven. Stalk forward with your weight in your haunches." Layla whispered. Raven nodded, and started pacing forward, his paws almost ghostly silent like Layla's, until his stepped on a twig, scaring the rabbit away. Layla nudged Raven, "don't worry, you'll get it. Your silent pace was good, but you're not relaxing enough." Layla nudged him so he stood upright, and pushed his front legs a little further apart. Raven relaxed his body, and started pacing forward again. "That's good! Now hunting won't be as hard!" Layla praised. "Okay, would you like to head back? We've been training for a couple hours." Layla muttered. Raven nodded, and the two padded back to camp. "Tomorrow we'll start training your battle tactics."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:16 pm

Arrow crawled low on his belly as he watched a fawn resting in the bushes. He stalked closer as his white ears tipped forward before pausing when he saw a pebble and stepped over it. If he wanted to get better he had to practice and not wait for Durnal to help him.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:22 pm

(I hope you mean Loki. xD)

The fawn raised it's head and sniffed, giving a scared sound, then racing off into the distance. Durnal appeared behind Loki, and blinked. "Your pawsteps are tense and easy to hear. Keep your weight in your haunches." Durnal told the pup, blinking his emerald eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:26 pm

(lol yeah, Loki. XD Sorry about that.)

Loki jumped up and nearly fell over and pinned his ears. "When did you get there? I didn't even hear you!"
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:28 pm

Durnal smiled and chuckled. "Like I said, lighter steps." He replied, and looked over into the distance. "You should have smelled me. I was downwind, so let's start on your tracking skills." Durnal suggested.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:51 am

Loki blushed, a little embarrassed but nodded excitedly when he said that they were going to start tracking. "Okay!" He barked, excitedly as he looked up at Durnal with admiring eyes. He couldn't wait to see what the alpha was going to teach him.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:14 pm

Durnal smiled and lead Loki to a greener area, where dirt and grass covered the landscape. He tilted his head up, and sniffed. "Okay, Loki. What do you smell, and how fresh is the scent?" Durnal asked, his emerald eyes flickering over to meet Loki's yellow ones.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:31 pm

"I smell....rabbits...and deer...and a few of the other wolves," he answered, and flicked his ears towards Durnal. "Am I right?"
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:38 pm

Durnal glanced at Loki, fairly impressed. "You got the wolves and deer right, but the rabbit you smell is actually vole." He told him, and brushed a few leaves out of the way, revealing rabbit prints. "Take a smell of those prints and you should tell the difference."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:34 pm

Loki lowered his head to to the ground and sniffed the prints and noticed that he could tell the difference. The smell were different now that he caught the scent.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:38 pm

"Alright. How can you tell if something is close by its paw tracks?" Durnal a asked the pup.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:21 pm

Loki tilted his head some and thought of a reasonable answer. "I don't know," he said softly, before looking back at him. "How can you tell if the prints are fresh or not?"
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:46 pm

Durnal made a new paw print next to an old one, and pointed. "You can tell by how flattened the grass is, or by how messed up and wet the dirt is to tell if a pawprint is fresh." He replied.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:35 am

Loki nodded as he observed the difference of the laying grass and the disturbed dirt. "I'll remember that," he said as he looked up at Durnal again. "What else sound I practice on?"
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:00 pm

Durnal narrowed his eyes, and smiled. "Alright, this is almost a game of hide and seek. But I'll be disguising my scent to test your tracking." He replied, looking down at the white pup.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next