Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

2 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 14 Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:03 pm

(Okay.)

White Eyes groaned, the pleasure coursing through his body as he entered Lilly. She was deeply tight and he liked it. He pushed in farther, her walls squeezing against him as he pressed his back legs tightly against hers. "Lilly...I'm so sorry," he growled, an instinct coming over him as he licked her cheek as he reared back and slammed his cock deeply inside her, his knot the only not inside her. "I love you Lilly," he said softly, as he started thrusting, holding her hips close to his as he thrusted deeply, pounding into her sweet spots and cramming every inch of his cock inside her. He didn't mean to hurt her, he tried to control himself but his instincts took over and his love for her just...made him loose control.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 14 Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:09 pm

Lilly yelped as he slammed into her, trying to wriggle away as best as she could, her silver eyes glistening with fear and pain. She scrambled her paws in front of her, but it only made her nearly lose her balance. When she heard White Eyes speak, she only growled in reply. In attempt to get him off, she backed up into him. Lilly barked in pain, realizing it only sent him deeper into her, causing pain and agony to her. As White Eyes began thrusting harder, she knelt down on her front legs, her backside raised further so it was easier for him, and especially for her. When his cock slammed into her sweet spots, she bit back a moan, as she could still feel the overwhelming pain. "Hope you got what you wanted." She growled, relaxing her body.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:44 pm

He felt bad, he really did. He hadn't mean to be so rough or just take her by force but instinct had kicked it and his body really wanted her for himself. But even through his remorse and shame he couldn't make his body stop. His body drilled into hers relentlessly, claiming every inch of her as his. White Eyes growled, the deep penetration driving him insane as he humped roughly at her ass as she bowed her front half to the floor. White Eyes licked and nibbled on her ear, more aggressive and demanding than his calm and nice nature.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:49 pm

Lilly's body rocked with his, and she whimpered softly at how rough he was being. Her silver eyes closed shut, and as White Eyes licked and nipped her ear, she barked a warning. She could feel pleasure, but at the same time, the pain overwhelmed it, as if it wasn't even there. Lilly sighed, knowing what he wanted. She backed up into him, allowing his cock to go deeper than it already was. Lilly whimpered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:05 pm

At her whimpering, he slowed down some, keeping his weight balanced as he licked her cheek. The slight backing up made him shiver as he was fully engorged inside her. He groaned out her name once, stopping to catch his breath before moving again.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:08 pm

Lilly felt White Eyes slow down, and almost felt disappointed. It started to feel good. She backed up into him, and spread her back legs a bit. She was pissed at him for sure, but she might as well enjoy this while it was happening. "White Eyes," she groaned, turning her head around and licking his neck.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:16 pm

"Lilly....I...," he frowned, expecting her to snap at him but was shocked when she licked at him lovingly. White Eyes pinned his ears for a split second before leaning forward to return the lick gently to her muzzle. "Oh Lilly," he groaned as he picked up his regular tempo. His legs pumped into hers, pounding into her sweet spot over and over again. His cock expanded inside her, and he growled some at the tightness, grabbing onto her scruff as he dominated her fully. His cock collided into her like a fright train. "Mine," he growled, nuzzling her as he fucked her soundly.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:21 pm

Lilly's eyes snapped open as he started pounding into her, silver eyes glistening, fighting back tears. No, she wouldn't cry now. She moaned when White Eyes hit her sweet spot, shuddering softly underneath him. Lilly backed up again, equally matching his thrusts, and letting out another groan. When he spoke, she closed her eyes, panting softly. "Yours," she growled back, rocking with his hard thrusts.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:24 pm

"Lilly...I-I..really do love you," he managed between thrusts. He nuzzled her before growling as he felt his knot enlarging. He would be cumming soon and he knew it.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:34 pm

Lilly glanced back at him, nodding. "I know," she replied, staying still as he continued thrusting.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:39 pm

Now was the tricky part, he felt the knot and he knew this would be the most painful time as he nuzzled her gently before he started to push his knot inside of her. He growled when he felt the resistance but refused to force himself of her like that.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:26 am

Lilly yelped when she felt White Eyes trying to push his knot in, her whimpers coming out softly, but still dripping with pain. She tried to scramble away, but knew it wouldn't do any good. She waited, and whimpered again, her silver eyes fixed on blank space.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:44 pm

White Eyes growled, trying his best not to just ram into her. He nuzzled and licked her cheeks, trying to be gentle and soothing as possible. He whimpered with her, trying to show that it hurt him as much as it hurt her to be doing this. Suddenly, he felt the loud pop and his knot was fully buried inside her wet folds. He shuddered, his body willing him to stop for a moment to let the both of them adjust.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:28 am

Lilly's ears perked at the sound of the loud pop, and whimpered softly, tilting her head back to look at him. She tried to move forward, but instantly regretted it, yelping softly, moving back to him, staying as still as possible. Lilly could feel anger and hurt bubbling up inside of her. White Eyes forced her.. "You promised.." She growled, but it came out filled with more sadness and hurt than it did anger.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:05 am

White Eyes stopped, his ears perked forward and regret hit him like a jack hammer. So Lilly didn't love him anymore. He couldn't pull out and it made him so upset that he couldn't control himself. His ears pinned and he looked away as he just stayed still.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:34 pm

Lilly's body writhed with pain, but as White Eyes stayed still, it started to dim, and she felt a small wash of comfort. She flicked her ears impatiently, wanting to go home and sleep. "H-how long do you think we'll be tied?" She asked softly, glancing over at him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:27 pm

"Umm....perhaps...a...few minutes or two," he said softly, his voice quiet and hardly audible.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:50 pm

Lilly nodded, and stood still, her body throbbing with pain. "It feels like hours.." She whispered, lancing back at him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:54 pm

He pinned his ears some as he avoided her gaze, feeling really bad. "It'll be over in a moment. I know it hurts," he said softly.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:52 pm

Lilly whimpered, backing up to him so it hurt less, her ears pinning back. "It really does."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:54 pm

Slowly, White Eyes grunted as she backed into him. His hips gave another hump once more as he felt himself began to shrink inside her. "It's almost over, just a few more minutes," he said softly, nuzzling her ear.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:02 pm

Lilly whimpered when his hips thrusted forward once more, her ears pinning to her cranium. "Okay.." She whispered, standing as still as she could, tail docked to the side.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:45 pm

Slowly, he pulled out before backing up and pinning his ears as he looked at her, slightly embarrassed at angry with himself. "I'm so sorry."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:11 pm

Lilly turned around when he pulled out and growled softly. "You should be." She snapped, brushing past him and racing to camp, her silver eyes glistening. Lilly padded into her den, and laid down, facing the wall. She turned her head to see Neka with Durnal, pinning her ears, then laying her head back down.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 am

White Eyes pinned his ears, lowering his head before trotting away to walk away towards the woods to think and have a moment for himself. He knew he should go and apologize to her but he couldn't right now, not after what just happened. "I'm so sorry," he whispered, closing his eyes as he sat down on the floor beside a stream.

Neka paused when she saw Lilly dart by before looking at Durnal. "That's odd. Lilly seems a little upset," she said as she gestured back towards him before lightly poking his cheek with her nose.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next