Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

2 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 15 Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:44 am

Durnal's emerald eyes clouded with worry when he saw Lilly in such a broken state. He cared much for the white fae, and he rose to his paws, trotting over to Lilly's den. "Lilly? Are you alright?" He asked concernedly, taking a few steps inside. Lilly lifted her head and didn't meet his eyes, trying to hold the oncoming tears that threatened to fall. "White Eyes! He...He forced me." She whimpered softly. Durnal's eyes widened with surprise, though he forced himself to lay next to Lilly. "Don't worry, Lilly. I'll find White Eyes and speak with him, I'm sure he didn't mean to." The massive brute reassured her. Lilly blinked her silver eyes gratefully, then laid her head back down. Durnal turned to Neka and licked her cheek. "Stay here with Lilly while I find White Eyes. I'm sure he'll be able to explain." He murmured, then raced out of camp.

Durnal skidded to a stop, trying to find the most fresh scent of White Eyes. He could definitely smell that Lilly's heat was gone, so it must be true. He tipped up his nose and sniffed, following the scent towards the stream. He could see White Eyes sitting at the bank, and sighed. Durnal padded towards him, and barked a small greeting. He sat a couple feet away from the smaller brute, showing so sign of hostility or anger. Durnal knew for a fact White Eyes was not the kind of brute to intentionally force Lilly. He rotated his head to look at White Eyes. "Please, tell me what happened." He said politely.

(I just love how calm Durnal is. Cx)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 15 Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by AnimalLove Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:44 pm

(I am too. lol, he's like....must be a good reason so...lol)

Neka nodded as she sat at a safe but close distance from Lilly. She respected the fae but also knew after such a traumatic experience it would be better to give her a little bit of breathing room. It was strange to imagine White Eyes doing such a thing but perhaps he lost it for a moment and couldn't control himself. She thought about it when White Eyes was in his pack. He would always distance himself whenever the females were in heat and she guess that was why he always had trouble being around them in heat. "Lilly, can I get you anything?" She asked softly, lowering her head and giving a slight tail wag.

White Eyes sat staring blankly before looking when he saw Durnal and flattened his ears some in shame. "I lost control," he answered bluntly before lowering his head. "She's really hurt isn't she?" He asked, looking at Durnal fully before looking back at the stream. "I didn't mean to it was just...I really love her and my instincts kicked in without letting reason kick in. I've never had good control with faes in heat so I always left but she insisted of me staying and...my body grew weak.." He explained. "I understand if you want me out the pack now, I shouldn't deserve it after what I've done to Lilly. She hates me now I'm sure of it."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:13 pm

Lilly's lithe and slender body tensed at the sound of Neka's voice, and she tilted her head up to look at the light brown female, her silver eyes tired and droopy. She shook her head and sighed. "No thank you, Neka. The company is more than enough." She replied, laying her head back down and keeping her eyes on Neka for a few more heartbeats, then curling her tail around her small frame. Lilly tried to think positive. She loved pups with all her heart, but was she really ready for them?

Durnal's emerald eyes washed over sympathetically, and he looked away, completely understanding how awful White Eyes must be feeling. "Lilly may give you the cold shoulder for some time, but she's not hateful. She will forgive you soon, she just needs some space to warm up to the idea of puppies." Durnal told him, and when White Eyes spoke again, he nodded. "That's where I can understand completely. When females are in heat, I normally distance myself unless they need assistance. Lilly is probably mad, or more so hurt, but she doesn't hate you. I know her better than that." He replied, giving the brute a reassuring nudge.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:17 pm

Neka nodded, staying with her to give her all the support that she needed. Her eyes looked up when she thought someone else was about to come into the den before calmly asking them to return at a later time. She looked back at Lilly and rested her head on her paws, wondering what Durnal was saying to White Eyes at this moment and was also wondering how White Eyes was acting right now.

White Eyes nodded and perked his ears up some. "Your right, but still, I'll give her all the space that she needs until she's ready to talk to or at least look at me again."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:22 pm

Lilly blinked softly at Neka, and the wolf whom might have needed her assistance. Though she thought nothing of it, and started to organize herbs, from juniper to chamomile. "Neka, could you pass me those cobwebs on the other side of my den?" Lilly asked politely, trying her best so her voice wouldn't give out.

Durnal blinked sympathetically, his emerald eyes clouding. "She'll be a bit thorny for a couple days, but she's an understanding and wise fae. I'm sure Lilly will open up soon." He encouraged.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:23 pm

She nodded as she stood up and shook herself before reaching over to grab the cobwebs for her. Neka trotted over and handed them to her before sitting. "Is there anything else that I can do for you?"

White Eyes smiled slowly before nodding. "I'll let her beat me up if she wants to."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:29 pm

Lilly smiled, and murmured, "Thank you." Her maw grabbed a wad of cobwebs, and applied them to her shoulder where White Eyes had left marks on her scruff. "No, I think-" Lilly was about to say more when she looked up to see Ash with a shocked expression. "Lilly, are you alright?" The dark gray female asked, her lavender eyes clouded with worry. Lilly nodded. "Yes, I'm fine. Is there something I can do for you?" Lilly offered. Ash only shook her head, and took a step in, glancing at Neka. "Only need some cobwebs." She replied, and Lilly nudged a wad to her.

Durnal chuckled softly, a humorous smile forming. "Oh, she would kick your tail if she got the chance." He joked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:10 am

Neka nodded at Ash before rolling her shoulders. "If you need anything else, let me know. Lilly is going to be taking a break for today," she said softly as she glanced towards the fae lying down.

White eyes chuckled. "Yeah, I believe that she will."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:52 am

"Thank you, Neka." Ash replied, dipping her head. Then, a familiar woof caught both Ash's and Lilly's attention. "Come now ladies, what's all the commotion about?" Blaze barked cheerfully, padding towards the den and smiling. Ash smiled at the white brute, "hello Blaze!" She greeted. Blaze returned the grin, then turned to Lilly, his eyes softening. "You'll be alright, yes?" He asked thoughtfully, though his voice was still happy. Lilly smiled at Blaze. He could always cheer her up. "Yes, thank you Blaze. You're a good friend." Lilly replied. Blaze nodded. "Yeah, I'm pretty awesome!" He boasted.

Durnal stood up and turned. "Are you coming home, or would you like some time to yourself?" He asked, rotating his head to look at White Eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:42 pm

Neka smiled and crossed her paws. Leave it to Blaze to brighten the mood when it seemed dark and hopeless. "You are pretty awesome Blaze," she giggled before perking her ears forward at him. "I'm surprised that no females have wanted your attention yet. You're the perfect suitor," she offered kindly before sitting back on her haunches.

"Sometime to myself please," White Eyes added with a small smile.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:38 pm

Blaze's smile turned playful to grateful, his warm brown eyes meeting Neka's pale green for a heartbeat. "I've noticed quite a few females eyeing me like candy, but none have really caught my eye," he replied, flicking an ear. Blaze flirted, messed around and all that jazz, but no fae ever got his attention like Nia, his past mate did. He remembered the lithe, black pelted fae that had died of a disease about 8 months back. The female before Nia was named Lilac, a pretty cream colored female, but he didn't love her like Nia. He was the step-father of Thorn, Mia, Mimic, and the youngest, Storm. He loved them all so much, but never saw them. They were with a pack far away, so Blaze chose not to speak of them unless he was with Durnal, or Lilly.

Durnal's dipped his head respectfully to White Eyes. "Very well," he murmured, then padded off back to camp, his emerald eyes fixed on the ground.

(Nia, Thorn, Mia, Mimic, and Storm are NOT my characters, but I roleplayed with the owners who played them. So credit goes to Harley, I think. cx)

Nia- The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 15 Dyani
Credit

Lilac- The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 15 Tumblr_me08fdUvOC1rl346ko1_500_large
Credit

Thorn- The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 15 Tumblr_n72pvt85jR1rn7vaao1_500
Credit

Mia and Mimic- The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 15 8345494099b3a2c5a2480d58a02ec737
Credit

Storm- The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 15 9f0d9decf290f1e8dd48def8ef3717f8
Credit
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:43 pm

Neka noticed his withdrawal but didn't say anything as she perked her ears forward when she thought that she heard the sound of Durnal coming back to camp. Her eyes shifted to lift once more. "Are you sure that you'll be okay?" She asked softly, lowering herself to the ground to look at her.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:53 pm

Lilly nodded and smiled, "yes, thank you Neka. I appreciate it." She murmured, and nudged the sandy brown fae to the den's entrance. Just as Lilly returned back to her regular position, she saw the massive, muscular frame of Durnal appearing into camp, his emerald eyes drifting over and smiling at them.

Durnal padded over to Lilly's den, and gently licked Neka's cheek, an affectionate smile forming on his maw. "Is she any better?" He asked softly, referring to Lilly. Though, the words must have been heard. Lilly smacked his maw with her fluffy white tail. "Oh, hush now! I'm perfectly fine." She barked, but with a playful grin. Blaze laughed, "you just got yourself told by a female, bro." Durnal looked sternly at Blaze. "Gender does not define what a wolf, or any species is capable of. Just look at how Layla turned out." Durnal stated, gesturing to the gorgeous female as she told off another male. Blaze chuckled.

(Equal rights/feminism, not sexism. Am I right? XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:43 am

(XD INDEED YOU ARE RIGHT. XD)

Neka laughed softly before gently licking over Durnal's smacked maw affectionately. "As you can see Lilly is perfectly fine," she grinned before tilting her head at him. "But how is White Eyes doing? Is he....." she trailed off.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:12 pm

Durnal chuckled, and licked Neka's nose softly, his emerald eyes gleaming humorously. But when Neka asked about White Eyes, his grin completely vanished, though he remained calm and collected. "White Eyes is a bit upset, but he'll come around soon. I think he just wants to give Lilly space, and spend some time alone," he told her, keeping his voice quiet enough. Suddenly, a rumble of noise caught the massive Alpha's attention, and he whipped his head around to see Ricochet, Denahi, Jet, and Lexus dragging an unfamiliar wolf into camp. Durnal raced forward and growled. "Stop, all of you! Let go of this poor wolf!" He demanded, stomping a forepaw. They all let him free, though Denahi stayed alert and hostile. The tawny brown wolf looked at Durnal with a mix of hostility and fear. Durnal smelled Shadow Pack scent on him. "Why have you come here?" Durnal asked calmly, showing no aggression. The wolf flattened his ears. "My Alpha sent me to hunt in other territory, as our source for food is lowering," he muttered. Gasps from others were heard, and Durnal beckoned his tail for them to hush. "There is a whole land of unclaimed territory South from here. Anakin must be mad to send you here!" Denahi piped up. Howls of agreement started. "Silence!" Durnal snapped, giving his wolves stern glances. He returned his gaze to meet the brute's blue ones. "I mustn't blame you for looking for food, but Anakin should know better. Has he no dignity as an Alpha?" Durnal growled.

(The brute's name is Demetri. Here's his pic!)

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 15 Brown-blue-eyed-wolf-vusrq8jy
Credit
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:15 pm

Neka looked from Durnal and Blaze back to the wolf before them. They were running low on food? She tilted her head as her tail went straight as a board. If that was the case, how long before the other wolves starting coming to their territory if they knew there was an abundance of food here? The female wolf pinned her ears against her head before looking to see what Durnal decided to do with the intruder.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:12 pm

Demitri was quiet for a moment. "Anakin didn't give us any choice. Take it up with him," he answered quietly, his blue eyes meeting Durnal's emerald green steadily. The colossal Alpha's oculars blazed with rage at first, though he slowly calmed down, and closed his eyes. "You may take a single buck, and three rabbits home with you. Regardless of my issues with Anakin, I will not watch innocent wolves starve," he murmured thoughtfully. Before Demitri could take the food, he stomped a forepaw. "Although... Report to Anakin, and tell him to meet us at the border. I will be speaking to him about the constant trespassing..." Durnal growled. The skinny wolf nodded, and took the share of food. Dipping his head gratefully to the Alpha, he left to return home. Durnal sighed. "A shortage in prey... Perhaps Anakin does need help."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:39 pm

Loki looked around at the adults before perking up when he saw his mother move. "Mom?" He asked as he trotted beside her, his golden eyes wide as he waited for answers. How were they going to decipher this problem? More wolves were coming for the meeting, who knew what was going to happen after that.

Neka stopped to lightly place her wet snout against his cheek and gave a soft lick. "It'll be fine. Just relax, Durnal always deals with things in a civil manner. There is nothing to worry about," she stated. Her ears perked forward as her tail wagged quietly. "Now go and play along with the other pups or Blaze," she added sternly as she pushed his rump before turning over to make her way towards Durnal.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:38 pm

Durnal tipped his head to the side, smiling at the sight of Neka, his beautiful mate. He had to bend his head down to nuzzle her cheek, due to the height difference. He gave her a gentle kiss on the nose. "Hello, love," he murmured. The massive Alpha turned to Layla, and stood up straight. "Hold the fort while I am away tonight. I will be bringing Blaze with me to meet Anakin at the border." The female nodded curtly, and readied herself to take care of things while the brothers were gond.

"We may as well rest for now. Who knows how long this meeting will take?" Blaze growled to Durnal. Returning a nod, the two laid down together, their pelts brushing and curled up together in an emotional moment of silence. Blaze smiled, opening one eye to glance at his older brother. They rarely shared a moment like this anymore.

----

Anakin snarled, his icy blue eyes blazing with fury. "You let them give you food! And they dare call upon a meeting with me, when I have a pack to look after!" He growled, looking Demitri in the eyes with narrowed slits. The skinny brute held his Alpha's gaze. "There is no harm in accepting help, sir. And besides, you wouldn't need to be in camp all the time, if you would just choose a Beta as your successor." He reasoned, holding Anakin's gaze steadily. The silver brute paused. "I suppose you would like to take charge, then?" He challenged with a sneer. Demitri nodded. "In fact, I would be delighted to. If you step out of camp to meet with Durnal, I will be honored to watch over things until you return."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:48 pm

Neka nipped playfully at Durnal's maw before smiling over as she saw him go over to Blaze. She understood that alpha matters came first. Her mind stayed on him for awhile before Loki playfully bumped into her leg again. "Mom...hey...I wanted to ask you something," he said as he sat on his haunches.
Neka turned her full attention to her white pup and sat down in front of him. "Yes?"
"So...um...well....I know that things have been going very well in the pack and that we're staying for....well...a long time to come and...I know now that Durnal has....chosen you to be his mate and...you're still getting into your alpha female position...and...pups...must have come up in the matter somewhere and-"

Neka's eyes widened before she lowered her face to lightly nuzzled her pup. "Are you saying that you want brothers and sisters?" She asked, tilting her head at him. "Is that what this is about."
Loki's ears perked forward before flopping back against his head. "I actually....don't want them."

For a moment, her expression was happy before frowning. "What do you mean?" She asked as she lowered herself fully to his level.

"You'll forget me. You'll replace with me with the new ones. I don't...want them. You'll forget about me...and you'll forget about dad," he stated simply, avoiding her gaze.

"Loki what-"

"Nothing mom...it was just a thought," he said as he turned to run away from her.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:53 pm

Blaze laid there soundly, enjoying the warm air that heated his fur up comfortably. With Durnal's thick black pelt brushing against his, his entire left side felt warmer than the rest of his body. Opening one chocolate brown eye, he flickered his gaze to the colossal Alpha. Powerful, ready to lead, and seemingly indestructible. Although, Durnal had his weaknesses. Sleep was one. Blaze chuckled softly, closing his eyes to fall back into a quick slumber.

Although, his ears tuned in on Neka's conversation with her son, suddenly driving him to be fully awake. His head rose from it's previous expression, rotating to watch the smaller white wolf run off to be alone. Sighing, he knew it couldn't be left to blow over. Standing up, he padded over to Neka, touching his nose to her shoulder. "Let me.. I'll try and talk to him about it," he said with a kind smile, before turning and trotting into the woods after the young wolf.

Luckily, Blaze just so happened to be one of the best trackers in Durnal's pack, finding Loki in the span of only a couple minutes. Sighing, he walked over, seating himself next to the shorter male. "Hey, sport. What's got you so down and out?" He asked, not bothering to smile this time. Blaze was serious now, genuinely concerned about the pup.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Mon May 22, 2017 11:11 pm

"Loki, wait. Loki!" She barked after him as he ran away from her. For a moment, she stood dazed and confused, sad over what her only son had said. The fae had never thought of such a thing and now she realized, that she had not spoken of Loki's father in a long time, nor did she take in consideration about having more pups or her son's feelings. She pinned her ears before sitting back on her haunches. She shivered once when she felt someone touch her ear before relaxing, realizing that it was Blaze. "Thank you," she managed slowly as she watched him trot after her son.

The white young wolf sat in deep though, his head low before looking up when Blaze sat beside him. He normally would have perked up at the sight of Blaze, but his strong emotions made him react otherwise. "I just....I'm thinking of changes that are going to happen to the pack soon," he mentioned.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue May 23, 2017 8:38 pm

Blaze was now more than concerned, realizing that not even his presence could enlighten the younger wolf. "I understand..." He responded quietly, looking up at the tree lines. "Think of this as Winter. Bitter, cold, and undeniably hard on everyone," Blaze said, nosing some frost on the green grass. "But the longer you wait things out, Spring eventually comes. And Spring is always a blessing, because it restores the natural course of life." Most wouldn't take Blaze for someone with wisdom, but the time he spent with Durnal really paid off.

Durnal's colossal frame stood at the edge of camp, sighing. He padded over to Neka, gently licking her cheek. "Give him time, dear. This must be a big change for him," he murmured softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed May 24, 2017 10:33 pm

Loki's ears perked at Blaze before he nodded some. "I understand it's just....I feel like mom will forget me...and forget dad if she has more pups. I'm glad that Durnal makes my mom happy and that he took us in but what use will she have of me if she has more pups? She'll forget about me," he sighed, pinning his ears against his head.

Neka nuzzled under Durnal's muzzle before wagging her tail softly. "I just don't want him to think I'm replacing his father or him," she whispered, avoiding his gaze. She sat silent for awhile before lifting the corner of her mouth in a sad smile. "I'll go and check on White Eyes...see how he's coming along."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri May 26, 2017 5:09 pm

Blaze listened intently, understanding the younger wolf's worries. He let out a gentle sigh. "I know how that is, sport. But your mother isn't like that, yeah?" The white wolf said, smiling sadly. "As much as I hate to say it Loki, you can't hold onto something that just isn't there anymore. Durnal and I's father died when we were very young. The only family we have are each other, so we hold onto that very tightly. I'm sure your mother will do the same for you. No mom loves any pup more than another."

Durnal rested his wide muzzle on his mate's head, closing his emerald eyes contently. "I understand, sweetheart. I'm sure Blaze will help him see the brighter side," he murmured quietly. They sat in silence for awhile, his gaze focusing on the setting sun illuminating their shadows on the ground, his own much larger than Neka's. When she spoke again, he nodded. "If you have the time, patrol our borders a little and make sure no more of Anakin's pack has been here."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next