Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captive (M, Faye)

2 posters

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Captive (M, Faye) - Page 16 Empty Re: Captive (M, Faye)

Post by Faye Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:03 pm

I smiled at his words but I was quite surprised at them too. I was very positive I looked like absolute shit right now. I rose up again and kissed his cheek and then his lips after his cough.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:16 pm

I gently kissed her before passing out with fatigue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:58 pm

I sighed as he fell back asleep. I tensed when I heard Hope crying. I quietly rose to my feet and padded over to her crib. I picked her up into my arms and jiggled er back and fourth until she quieted down.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:51 pm

I was still trying to recover so she'd just have to be patient until I was out of the woods. My head slumped forward

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:37 pm

I set her back down, I was starting to feel very fatigued, I had given birth not very long ago and I was extremely sore down there. I fell back onto the bed, trying to get comfortable.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:42 pm

I slept for the longest time before sturing awake and looked around.

(I'm bringing home my new horse! Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:51 pm

When he awoke I was also sleeping, but my child was cradled in my arms. I had an odd sleeping schedule lately since i had to awaken periodically to feed hope.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:54 pm

I went over to them and picked up Hope and smiled down as a tear went down my cheek to land on her little forehead. "I love you Hope and your mother." I said bringing her close to my heart where she belongs. I kissed her forehead but staying close to her so she didn't freak about her baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:09 pm

(Congrats on your horse. Smile ))

I instantly awoke, my eyes blackened as Hope was taken from my arms. I was about to punch him,but then I realized it was him.. I watched his every move with my baby, I still didn't completely trust him.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:11 pm

"Oh sorry." I said giving Hope back to her and quickly getting back to my corner of the large room. I wrapped my body in a ball to keep warm as it was very cold down here

(He's the most Affectionate horse I have ever met. Like I went to see him today and like he'd press his neck to me and put his head on me, he's such a sweetheart)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:22 pm

"Get your ass over here." I said firmly, noticing he was cold. I cuddled Hope against me, kissing her head which had soft,thin hair covering it.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:24 pm

I looked at her when she said those words and obeyed her,"What is it?" i asked looking at her since I thought something was wrong or something

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:33 pm

"Sit down next to me asshole. " I said, he was pissing me off almost since he had gone to sit in the corner cold and alone. I then turned back to Hope, slowly lowering my dress top to expose my breasts, I guided her to latch on and she started to suck hungrily.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:35 pm

I turned my head away and sat on the floor and leaned against the bed giving her privacy. I looked at my hands before rubbing off the blood that was caked on me

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:41 pm

Hope finished nursing, I pulled my dress up slightly. It didn't fit too well anymore though because of my enlarged tit size. I put her back into her cozy crib, where she soon fell asleep. I turned to where he was laying up against the bed, I laid on my stomach and brought my hands down his shoulders and rubbed his abs and chest, kissing his earlobe and then his cheek.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:52 pm

I let my head fall on the bed where I kissed her shoulder and I groaned when she used her hands and mouth like that,"Someone want something?" I asked smiling as I kissed her lips

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:59 pm

" I am pretty turned on.. but I don't exactly want to do that since I just pushed an 7 lb child out. I don't exactly want to do that again any time soon ." I said with a wink. I kissed him back passionately, my tounge twisting around his tounge. I sank down beside him, slowly slipping my dress down and rubbed my enlarged breasts against his chest.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:02 pm

I groaned, my groan vibrated between us as we kissed,"Mmmm, then why make me horny?" I asked as my massive dick started to enlarge and get wider and thicker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:10 pm

I just giggled at his question. I smiled at his dick as it grew. I kissed his lips and then kissed softly down his neck. I took his hand under mine and brought it to my breast.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:12 pm

I flared my nostrils and brought her mouth back to mine as I kissed her roughly yet gently as I put her hand on my massive dick,"Bad girl." I said plunging my fingers between her legs and into her pussy

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:16 pm

I gasped and then moaned as he pushed his fingers deep into my dripping wet pussy. When he put my had on his hard dick I massaged the base with my fingers, rubbing and stroking his length.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:22 pm

"God your hands are talented." I said kissing her neck as I grabbed her ass with one hand while I plunged my fingers in deeper but my dick would do better at getting deeper inside her

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:30 pm

I smiled at his remark. I threw back my head and groaned, shivering as his fingers traveled deeper into me. I widened my thighs so he could he could get deeper. I pushed my pussy to meet his fingers. I noticed he wanted to have "real" sex, but I was too nervous at the idea of how painful it would be. I decided to pleasure him further though, I pulled myself away from his fingers, and brought myself closer to his large dick. I bent over and ran my tounge along the the side of his length, then I put my mouth around his tip and sucked lightly.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:34 pm

I groaned and leaned more back,"Fuck..." I said as I closed my eyes and rolled my hips back and forth into her mouth as it was warm and wet like her pussy would be so I imagined I was taking her pussy and not her mouth, with that thought I thrusted into her, I felt myself swell inside her mouth as it's been so long since we've had sex

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:47 pm

I stayed there, letting him thrust into my mouth, while sucking now more roughly on his dick. I felt a faint urge to gag but I held it back. Using my hands I massaged the base of his dick and his balls.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next