Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captive (M, Faye)

2 posters

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Captive (M, Faye) - Page 15 Empty Re: Captive (M, Faye)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:53 pm

I have helped given birth before. I walked to her and took her hand,"Okay you have to control your breathing, when I tell you to push as hard as you can." I said as I dabbed at her forehead so sweat didn't get in her eyes. I looked to see if I could see the baby's head but didn't see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:36 pm

"Get away from me! I hate you! " I screamed hysterically as I ripped my hand from his and socked him hard in the stomach. I still flailed my fist angrily at him even once he was out of reach. My other hand clenched the bed mattress hard as a rough contraction ripped through my body and I pushed, making small progress.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:39 pm

"Fine die then." i said walking back to my corner not caring any more with what happened. I crossed my arms over my chest and fell asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:48 pm

For over an hour I had hard labor, until I expelled a large child from my body.I was breathing heavily as I brought the wet, wriggling and crying child into my arms. I wiped the child off with whatever dry blankets I could find and wrapped them in it.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:50 pm

I slept through it and kept sleeping until I heard the Mistress coming down

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:58 pm

I was petrified to view the gender. If it was a girl she would have a horrible and difficult life as I would. If it were a boy, it would end up like it's father. A rapist. I flipped the blanket off for a moment to view the gender. Girl. "Fuck. " I swore, covering her back up. "Hope. My little Hope. " I said softly, naming her. I froze as the mistress, a large man and two maids came down the stairs. Probably to take Hope away. I started sobbing uncontrollably, hugging her tight against me. I couldn't move though, it was too much pain. They surrounded my bed, the mistress at the foot while a maid tried to gently ease her from my arms. I growled and hit her across the face with one arm while kicking at the mistress's stomach with my feet.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:03 pm

I woke up to that. I gripped the woman's arm that was trying to take Hope from her, then I took the Mistresses arm,"Don't you dare." I said looking like an animal with my chest heaving to control my anger, I'd live with my child. My eyes growing a different color.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:23 pm

"Dont YOU dare step out of place" I screamed back at him, pushing him away from me. The man placed himself between me and him, wielding a tough leather whip, just daring him to try.

While they had their chance a maid pinned me against the bed, while the other tore Hope from my arms and raced up the stairs. I cried, going limp slightly as my baby was being carried away. The maid that had pinned me also trotted up the stairs to follow her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:29 pm

"I'll get her back." I vowed to her. My nostrils flaring out as I ran up those stairs and slammed that door down like it was paper. I grabbed the maid by the hair and took Hope back,"Don't you dare take my daughter, i am sick and tired of people doing that." i said snarling as I went down the stairs jamming the door until a point where they couldn't get in how hard they tried. I gave Hope back to her and went to my corner and shut my eyes to rest

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:33 pm

The man whom was still downstairs didn't have time to crack the whip down upon him as he raced upstairs.Once he returned to the corner I threw the whip heavily down across his face, then across his thighs. Taking all the anger I had out on that man at the end of the whip. The mistress stood behind the man, she would get that child.

I cradeled Hope tightly against me for I didn't know when she would be ripped from my arms once again.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:41 pm

I laughed,"That don't work." I said smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:36 pm

That just angered the heavy set man further. The whip was now bloodied, as he continued to heave heavily down upon him. "Disgusting slave. " He spat.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:39 pm

I grabbed his neck and snapped it with just squeezing my hand,"Your disgusting." I said to him as the life went out of his eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:43 pm

I screeched angrily. "You idiot slave! " I snarled, I didn't want a repeat of what happened with that old slave and it looked like this was happening. I turned and walked upstairs, leaving them there with the dead man.

I shivered as the man was dead in an instant, but instantly turned back to my child. She was whining lightly and I assumed she was hungry. I pushed both of the straps to my dress down to have my breasts come out. I pressed her against one nipple, she latched on and began to suck the milk.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:46 pm

"I'm not the man you think I am, if I was do you really think I'd help get our daughter back?" I asked going back to my corner and my legs and face bled badly and I kept my eyes closed

(It won't repeat with Max lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:51 pm

I discarded his words, not exactly listening to him. I moaned softly as the pressure was relieved from the one breast she was sucking on. Then she fell asleep and I grumbled impatiently at this because I wanted her to also nurse from my other breast. I wrapped her up in more blankets and set her in a basket close to the bed, I didn't want to awaken her if I got up. I rubbed my swollenly painful breasts, fidgiting slightly. I stopped for a moment to glance at him in the corner, covered in blood.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:57 pm

I groaned when I moved my legs. Blood was dripping onto my chest and going down my abs, I wanted to not feel pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:02 pm

I pulled my dress back over myself and rose shakily to my feet. It was still difficult to walk since the birth. I went to him, I noticed I milked through my dress which irritated me. I settled down on the concrete beside him and pressed my cold hand against his cheek to stop the heavy flow of blood.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:07 pm

I flinched when she touched me thinking she was the Mistress but then just sat there letting her do what she wanted,"You shouldn't be walking." I said softly as I spit out the blood that got into my mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:09 pm

"Shh" I said, tearing off a portion around my thigh of my dress and dabbing some of the blood that he was soaked with. A lot of it ended up on me actually.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:10 pm

My head dropped forward as I had passed out with the blood lose. My body then fell against the wall as I was losing my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:16 pm

I held back a choked sob as I saw he was failing. I just sat beside him, my bloodied hand resting on his thigh as I waited for what might come.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:18 pm

God wouldn't let me go to heaven, he had said I had a lot to do before he'd take me into heaven. I didn't wake up but I wasn't dead, I was just sleeping. I put my hand on hers and gently held it in my hand for comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:22 pm

I calmed down a bit after realizing that he wasn't going to die. I stretched my neck to kiss his silent lips softly, then I eased myself back down, leaning up against him and wall.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:24 pm

If she wanted to pull away she could as I wasn't holding her hostage. I stroked her cheek as I opened my eyes,"So beautiful." i said as I coughed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next