Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look Out, There Be Storms [Unicorn_Fluff Only] [T-M]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Look Out, There Be Storms [Unicorn_Fluff Only] [T-M] - Page 2 Empty Re: Look Out, There Be Storms [Unicorn_Fluff Only] [T-M]

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:24 pm

"It is healthy, and it won't hurt you." She muttered, turning on the side walk and spotting the large grocery store. "How hard is that?" Nanuk asked, running up to it and squeezing through a hole in the window. The building was sturdy, and the only noticeable damage was the windows. "Humans are silly, aren't they? The could've gone in here." Nanuk knocked a barrel over, accidentely sending an assortment of fruit rolling. "Try it. Just try it." She picked up an apple, holding it between her paws as she gnawed on it. "If you don't like it, you may go over to whatever else you like."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Look Out, There Be Storms [Unicorn_Fluff Only] [T-M] - Page 2 Empty Re: Look Out, There Be Storms [Unicorn_Fluff Only] [T-M]

Post by Blackberry Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:29 pm

He sniffed at the apple as it rolled towards him. It smelled watery and sweet, which caused his snout to wrinkle. But, he needed to stay healthy, so he reluctantly dug into the apple.

(brb, breakfast)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:31 pm

"It is not that bad. You eat rotting humans, surely you can't be that picky." Nanuk rolled her eyes, snatching a pear and digging into the sweet fruit. "This is survival. It doesn't require gruesome acts." She looked over at him. "What forces you to believe in the dog spirits? I gave them up easily after they took everything from me."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:46 pm

Tarjak glared at her. "The dog spirits do things for a reason. If they took everything from you, it was for a reason that will be revealed to you when it's time." He ignored her comment about eating rotting humans and stretched. "Well, I'm off. Enjoy your life, female." He padded off and began to squeeze through the window.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:57 pm

"They took happiness from me. They took my guardian. They took my everything." She whispered, glaring over at him. "There was no reason to kill him. He was hunting for his family." Nanuk wanted to lash out, to pull him back into the store by his stupid tail. "There is no enjoyment for anymore."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Tarjak glared at her. "Enjoyment?" he repeated. "Why do we need enjoyment? Isn't just being alive enough enjoyment?" He squeezed past the window and leaped down. The apple had barely done anything to his belly. He needed meat, and he needed it know. Tarjak grunted. The scent of rotting meat filled his nostrils and he followed the smell.

[days of destruction are not over]
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:09 pm

"There is no point being alive if it doesn't have happiness. I would rather be dead than in pure misery all the time." She growled, curling up among the fruit and sighing. "Idiot." Nanuk had a pretty good idea where he was going, but the bone head wouldn't be moved, so all she could do was lay there and hope he died of food poisoning.

(Nanuk is lovely, isn't she?)
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:15 pm

Tarjak spotted a stray gnawing on a human's legs. He snarled. "Get away from that, you mangy beast!" He leaped at the dog. It jumped away and ran off, yelping. Instead of eating the human, he grabbed the rabbit that was nestled in the human's ragged, bloody clothes. Must've been a pet. He grabbed the rabbit's tail and padded back to the store. He squeezed past the window and stood near the female. "Want to share?" he asked.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:26 pm

Nanuk was dozing off when she heard the male returning. "Have fun snacking on little girls?" She muttered, not even bothering to look at him. "Must be pretty boring, not having feelings and all." Nanuk bothered to look up at him, and glared at the rabbit. "No. Eat all you can, if it keeps you from eating humans. I'm fine not being picky, and eating fruit." The dog curled back up, nuzzling a kiwi before she dozed off.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:31 pm

Tarjak sighed. "This is not a human. It's a rabbit," he growled. "And yes, I have feelings, but I choose to not have any emotions. I only feel when it is most necessarily." Tarjak munched on the rabbit.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:34 pm

"I can see that." She was started to get annoyed with the dog. "You know, emotions can be handy." Nanuk yawned, and stood. "I'm obviously getting no sleep with you around. I'm gonna go explore the store." She took off, darting between the aisles. A meaty scent caught her attention, and she smiled. A rack of beef jerky. Who needed fresh meat? Gingerly, she yanked one fro the lowhanging hook, and trotted back to him.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Tarjak eyed the jerky. "So, you reject real food, and instead get that... fake stuff?"
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:13 pm

"No, I would eat that if I could, but since I want you to be full and not eat humans, I eat what I can. I sacrifice my own stomach peace for them. I'm such a fool!" She mocked, tearing open the package and chewing on it. "Not very good. I've had worse." Nanuk grimaced, remembering the things she had eaten in the past.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:27 pm

Tarjak grunted. This female was really something. He yawned and licked rabbit from his whiskers before leaping on top of the counter. A human lay there with what looked like a computer smashed on it. Tarjak carefully shoved the clerk off of the chair and tested the chair with his paws, haunches in the air and tail stiff as he struggled to balance.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:46 am

Nanuk watched him curiously, tilting her head. "What exactly is it that you are doing?" She asked, absentmindedly chewing her last piece of dried meat. Shaking her head, Nanuk hunted around some more, trying to fill in the corners.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:53 am

"Finding somewhere to sleep," Tarjak retorted, pulling his hind legs down, joining them with the others. "Unless you have a problem with that, too." He curled up on the bloody cushion.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:11 am

"Why would I have a problem with it? Am I really just the moody bitch to you?" Nanuk growled, wondering why she had even led him here. "Sleep well." She mumbled, curling even tighter and laying her tail over her nose. "I hope the bed bugs bite."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:16 am

Tarjak ignored her, falling into a fuzzy sleep.

(Time skip?)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:32 am

(Sure)

Nanuk felt the early morning rays on her thick coat, and groaned in discomfort. "To freaking warm around here." She muttered, yawning and getting to her paws. The fruit that had been laying around her rolled around as she moved, and Nanuk pounced on a rather bruised pear. She planned on leaving, and finding a place that didn't have so many dead humans. Finding a forest would be difficult, but she was big enough to take down a small deer. Her plan would have to work. Sighing, Nanuk trotted over to the window, looking out at the grim scenes.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:40 am

Tarjak woke up and struggled to his paws. Some blood had dried onto his pelt, turning his fur hard and stiff. He nibbled a little on the human's skin, taking off a tiny bit of meat. He swallowed it and moved on to a apple. He chewed on it slightly, the juice slipping down his throat. He yawned as the hot sun sliced rays through the window. "I wonder if there's any water," he murmured to himself. Tarjak reared onto his hind legs and pushed at the door with his fore paws. A supporter was pressed against the door's bar. All he had to do was shove the door open somehow and he could get out. His throat ached, and he shoved against it with his shoulder again. He gasped in pain as something sharp stabbed into his shoulder. "Defiantly not getting out that way," he muttered, licking at the wound painfully.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:55 pm

Nanuk watched the dog, an amused grin on her face. "There is an entire part of these stores dedicated to liquid. Why not look?" She looked at the hole in the window, seeing that something that fallen in the way. "And we might as well look for a different exit. These are blocked." Nanuk sighed, and reluctantly moved to his side.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:28 pm

Tarjak glared at her. "Why not take me to the water, then?" he asked, slightly annoyed. His shoulder wound ached painfully, and he grunted to himself.

(sss, brain-dead)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:54 pm

"The pollution of this area has weakened your nose." She grumbled, trotting through several aisles before reaching one with various jugs of water and other things. Nanuk pulled one down, and bit into the plastic, tugging until she had a good sized hole. "Not that hard, now is it, city dog?"
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:16 pm

"Oh, so I'm the city dog now?" he asked with a slight snarl. "I'm not the one who used to live with humans." With his snout he knocked over the jug and lapped up the water greedily.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:40 pm

Nanuk rolled her eyes. "I came here less than a month ago, and what my owner and I shared could not be called love. I wish you would quit making false assumptions like that. I am no city dog, and I didn't enjoy any my time with the human. It wasn't under my control, it never was. So get the idea out of your head that I am some weakling house pet, or I will pound it out of that thick skull of yours." She told him, watching him in disgust. "Oh thanks for helping me find water, Nanuk!" Nanuk mocked in a slightly deeper voice, grinning at him. "I never caught your name."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next