Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qiyana and Lukas's Journey. (johncenarules123) M

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Qiyana and Lukas's Journey. (johncenarules123) M - Page 3 Empty Re: Qiyana and Lukas's Journey. (johncenarules123) M

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:12 pm

"Oh..." I said, looking at my paws. I was shocked. What did I do wrong?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Qiyana and Lukas's Journey. (johncenarules123) M - Page 3 Empty Re: Qiyana and Lukas's Journey. (johncenarules123) M

Post by Faye Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:22 pm

"I'm sorry..." I responded looking at him, looking for guidance. She wasn't all that sure of what to do next.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:24 pm

"No, its OK." I replied, glancing at her. "Is it something I did?" I asked worriedly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:34 pm

"No.. it's not you. Your perfect. It's me. I-I just am not used to being treated so sweetly by males.I grew up around rude, rough nasty males and I grew to love them, now I don't find myself accepting anything else." I replied sadly, my ears sagging.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:37 pm

"Those males don't know how to treat someone right! You deserve more from a brute. Love, affection, and kindness." I replied, licking her ears. "Forcers are trouble. Most of them move onto another fae once the others back is turned." I growled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:53 pm

I shook my head," I deserve nothing, faes are nothing but to be slaves to brutes." I replied, though my response was strong and full of whatever dignity it could possibly obtain. That one phrase had been continously drilled into my head since a young pup, I could literally see my future then, but it seems different now. I did disagree with it on many levels and I had tried to block it out of my head since I left but I continued to come back to me.. one can never truly put their past behind them.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:59 pm

"They are not! Fae's are not to be treated like prisoners or slaves in my eyes!" I growled. "Your a beautiful girl, Quiyana. Your intelligent and brave. In my eyes, you are heaven." I whispered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:06 pm

"Shut UP! Why do you have to be so nice to me? Just stop!" I snarled getting up and moving away from him, all his gooey, mushy stuff was making me sick."You don't act like a real brute."I growled coldly, standing alone to gather my thoughts.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:14 pm

I swallowed a knot forming in my throat, and I felt myself tearing up. "Maybe your right. Maybe its bad I try to treat you nicely! Maybe its my fault that my mother abused me! Maybe its my fault I was born a nice guy instead of an asshole!" I barked, turning away. "When your ready to talk, I'll be at the river." I growled, stalking away with tears forming in my eyes. I laid down and looked at my reflection. Tears fell down my cheeks, and I put a paw over my muzzle. "Why do I have to love her so much? I just try to be someone that'll actually look out for a fae." I whispered to myself.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:19 pm

I walked into the den and laid down, still visibly upset.I faced towards the wall, blocking out the sunshine and just about everything else. Sure.. it was nice to be respected and actually loved but it made everything harder, more serious and nothing was just a little fling anymore. This was the real thing, but I still felt the need to toughen Lukas up just a tad. Maybe.. just maybe I could work on him.. I thought.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:25 pm

I sighed uneasily before seeing a massive paw step in front of me. "Lukas!!!" Raylio the Alpha of my former pack roared, clawing my side. I yowled before leaping on him and tearing up his scruff. Raylio roared in fury, and bit my arm brutally. Clawing his face, I barreled him over in front of the cave and stepped forward. Biting down on his back leg, he whipped me in the face. "What will it be, Lukas. You, or your precious female." He growled, stalking into the cave. "Nooooo!!" I snarled again, ripping his flank then clawing his neck. He barreled me over, but right before he could kill me, I reached up and snapped his neck. I panted heavily, and I shuddered at the pain of my wounds.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:33 pm

Hearing loud commotion a little ways down the bank my heart leapt in my chest as I sprung to my paws. Instantly I running towards the sounds, I froze horrified at the sight before me. A dead large brute and a nearly-dead Lukas. I cried out,with a short mournful howl and rushed to his side instantly. I planted myself beside his and went to licking his horrific wounds..tearing streaming heavily down my cheeks all the while..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:37 pm

I huffed at her touch, but smiled warmly. I nuzzled her tightly, licking her soft ears. "I love you." I whispered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:46 pm

"I.. love you too." I whispered back a little uneasily. I was angry.. angry at myself. Why hadn't I have just said that eariler? Now it would be months until he was fully healed puppies would take forever, it was a bit dissappointing to me honestly since all I've ever wanted was pups, I was still questioning whether or not he was worth the wait, but I guessed he was.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:49 pm

I smiled and nuzzled her neck gently, before licking my wounds. "I shouldn't take too long to heal. They're just fighting wounds." I said, then licked her ear.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:57 pm

I nuzzled his cheek before walking away to examine the other brute.. "Mmm he was fine.."I whispered lowly to myself and then cracking a smirk in the direction of Lukas incase he overheard.Dead as a doornail though.. I walked back over to Lukas and asked what happened here..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:02 pm

"Raylio attacked me. He was the Alpha of my former pack, and wanted me dead." I replied, and nuzzled her neck.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:14 pm

"Mm hmm.." I licked my lips as I took one last peak at him. I walked around and laid on the other side of Lukas, my head rest near his flanks, with the stealth of no other my muzzle slowly traveled lower and lower until I was nuzzling his sheath, I knew he couldn't do anything because he was injured.. but that didn't mean the same for me.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:16 pm

I froze at hr touch, and I looked down. "Anxious are we?" I asked, giving her a sexy smile.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:24 pm

"Oh shut up" I answered smirking and wagging my tail slightly to tease him with my scent. Slowly as if to tease him I drew out my tounge and licked his sheath, paying special attention to the tip.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:28 pm

I moaned in pleasure before darting behind her, and removing her tail. I mounted her and pressed my tool into her entrance gently and slowly. Soon I started to pump into her slowly, and moaned in pleasure. I licked her ears as I did so, then growled lightly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:31 pm

I shied away at first and snapped at him, from my surprise and then laughed. I moaned softly and threw back my head. I craned my neck around and bended towards Lukas, I extended my warm wet tounge and licked his sheath and balls as his tool pumped in and out of me as to encourage him moreso.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:36 pm

"Damn, Quiyana." I moaned, umping in and out of her faster and harder. I let out a howl of pleasure, and started to go faster. Her licking only made me go harder, and soon I felt her walls clamp around my tool. Damn did this feel good. "Quiyana..." I hissed out her name, and bucked my hips harder, so my tool would go deeper into her entrance.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:20 pm

I pulled my head away from him, and whined happily as I enjoyed his short praises. I moaned rather loudly and then shoved back hard in his direction gasping loudly as he hit me hard. After this point though I started to get a tad bored... but tried not to show it.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:23 pm

My tool hardened, and my seed splashed into her. I panted heavily on her back, and licked her neck. "The pups will be wonderful." I whispered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next