Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dogs On A Journey; Free, No Rules...

3 posters

Go down

Dogs On A Journey; Free, No Rules... Empty Dogs On A Journey; Free, No Rules...

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:47 am

National Dog Park
Dogs On A Journey; Free, No Rules... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBqWJeGajCxTikeryLd1FX66YM9HSfpOcSjCdSmV7xV1NDHvMdEA
--Description--
This is where you chill out and have some fun. You can hunt, and fish, but avoid the wolves, wolf territories, and bears... you're not the only animal who roams this forest. (Pictures Of It Below)
Forest
Pine Forest
Dogs On A Journey; Free, No Rules... Yellowstone-National-Park-Slough-Creek-Campground
Wood Forest
Dogs On A Journey; Free, No Rules... 241418395_e3397f03a9
These are the best places to hunt, rabbits, deer, and elk.
Waterfalls

Romance Falls
Dogs On A Journey; Free, No Rules... Waterfalls_at_plitvicka_jezera_national_park
This is the best place to take your loved ones. A lot of beautiful and little waterfalls and a the bottom, a small entrance of a cave.

Lagoon Falls
Dogs On A Journey; Free, No Rules... Columbia+River+Gorge,+Oregon+-+1600x1200+-+ID+42
Perfect and small... feel the beat hit your eardrums as you relax... it's perfect!

River

Toppsi River
Dogs On A Journey; Free, No Rules... P49614-Yellowstone_National_Park-Yellowstone_River
This is the best place to fish...
Vally

Vally Canyon
Dogs On A Journey; Free, No Rules... 513813-The_Grand_Canyon_at_Yellowstone-Yellowstone_National_Park
Look Great View From the top of these Canyons.

Mountains

Icbox Mountain
Dogs On A Journey; Free, No Rules... Wyoming-rocky-mountains
If You want winter when its not, go up and have some fun...

Lakes

MountainTop Lake
Dogs On A Journey; Free, No Rules... Boiling_spring_lakes_00
Nice and beautiful. Has Several Rare Fish, And May Swim.
Meadows

Herd Meadow
Dogs On A Journey; Free, No Rules... GRE-Elk
Put Your Skills To The Test, going to the plains where all kind of deers and bison roam. Make sure you work as a pack on this one.

TOWN
Dogs On A Journey; Free, No Rules... Sunny-cape-town
Restaurant
Dogs On A Journey; Free, No Rules... Philippe-inside
Take your taste buds to a different level with the dog-friendly restaurant.

Beach
Dogs On A Journey; Free, No Rules... Sandy_beach_banner
Relax at the beach, play in the water.

Dock Beach Carnival
Dogs On A Journey; Free, No Rules... 400_F_7295962_IRAICdQZ1yKrjWApdfBbzj3GZM1I4wLC

OOC Rules
*NO Powerplaying
*Stay Active
*Have Fun!
*Cussing Aloud
*At Least A Paragraph... No One, Two Sentence Thing.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Dogs On A Journey; Free, No Rules... Empty Re: Dogs On A Journey; Free, No Rules...

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:04 am

Yelena

The mutt awoke slowly. She looked around, all the group of strays were still fast asleep, she could see their heavy breathing in the night-time sky.

Stars Twinkled brightly, and you could see Mars closely, even if it looked a million miles away... The moon was full, the stars were dim from the air pollution, and the sun was all sleeping.

The fae could not sleep, she could never sleep. She would be too busy thinking about tomorrow's to come, oh how much fun her and the strays would have. All those activities.. like, going to the dock at the beach for the carnival...going to restaurants, and the best... The National Dog Park! Oh My Goodness, that was paradise! Except the scary and mean wolves... she hated them, oh and the bears.
Most especially bison... ooh!

Her heart pounded uncontrollably as she thought about it. She was excited, her tail thumped hard on the earth's surface floor as she waited for the sun to come up and take the way to start. She sighed, soon getting bored. She was thinking she got up too early, so she decided she'll get something to eat, and maybe something to drink, it depended. She hurried to the trash-can behind a pizza shop and pulled out a small piece if pizza. She bit one it, taking small and a disgusted face. "Oh ah, ah..." she murmured. "Yay, this one was made today!" she said with a smile, and lapped her small pink tough over it.

The sun aroused quietly, just as Yelena was finishing the last bit of pizza. Finally, she was done and heading to get a small drink from the water sculptured fountains. As she came nearer, the sun was half-way in the sky, and the early birds were tweeting. Finally, she got there and hurried up, lapping up the water with her small pink tough. It went over the cool water quickly and finally, she was done.

She headed back to the pack to they wouldn't worry about her....
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Dogs On A Journey; Free, No Rules... Empty Re: Dogs On A Journey; Free, No Rules...

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:50 am

^^...Reveloution...^^
The brids started to tweek. Reveloution woke with a heavy sigh. grunting and stretching out her long power legs. Her claws flexied. " Reveloution, wake up." She snorted and her eye lids opened up a bit. " What is it Recco." She sighed and sat up right. Looking down at her child-hood friend the rabbit, Recco. " I seen Yelena wonder off, shes back yet.." Reveloution pricked her ears to the point, and stood walking passed Recco and out of the cave, and into the clearing. Reveloution lifted her head to the air, and smelt the scent of Yelena but it was old. She stiffened and howled loudly. Her beautiful voice could be heard everywhere. Reveloution stopped hoping to hear Yelena responed. Recco hopped to her side. Looking up at his best friend. He pushed her gently with his forepaw and thumbed it on the ground. " It's gonna be ok, i'm sure she coming back." Reveloution nodded and looked down at Recco. " I hope your right..."

##Reno##
He woke up hearing talking. His eyes opened up and seen Recco adn reveloution talking. Seeing that Yelena was not hear, he stood and sniffed the moos bed, that she always lied in. He snorted adn trolted out of the cave and beside Reveloution " Hmmmm, that's odd Yelena is'nt hear..." He said.. He sat on his hauches and listened for Yelena to howl or hear the pushes rustle and see her walk out form them. He sighed and stretched his back. Grunting, then shaking his coat from moss...

//December\\
She sighed then grunted loudly. The tweeting of brids an a howl from reveloution woke her up. She stretched out ehr legs and back. Sitting up right and looking around. She stood and padded out formt he cave " Good morning." She said happily. Looking at Jaguar she smiled slightly. She knew he didnt like her, he liked someone else. But i'm not given that info out (sp?). She looked at Recco and smiled " Hey Recco. He looked up and seen December. Recco smiled and thumbed his forepaw on the ground and said " Hey Dcember. good morning to you also." He said happily and then said " Well, i got to go. Bye." He said before hopping off intot he forest. Reveloution said good bye as well as me and Reno...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:04 am

Aspen~
She woke up and and started to stretch I slowly walked over to Reno "Good Morning"I said glarring around "Where's Yelena?"I asked still looking around I clawed at a tree softly.I was still sleepy though so I walked it off after I was done clawing the tree I got a drink of water and pawed the water since it was cold it felt good because I was hot now for some reason but ok.I just sat there watching the water carefully as it moves with excitment.So I just watched it I was bored though.
(sorry so short I'm working on something)
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:58 pm

DOTTY~AFTER I WOKE UP FROM THE FINEST AND MOST PEACEFUL NAP EVER, I WENT TO THE KITCHEN FOR MY FOOD WHEN I SEEN MY FRIENDS YELENA,ASPEN,REVELOUTION,RENO,AND DECEMBER. THEY ASKED ME DID I WANT TO GO TO THE NATIONAL PARK AND GO AND MEET SOME ROTTWEILERS. MOMMY LIKEIE. DOTTY~OK LETS GO AND KICK IT LIKE THOSE HUMANS DO AT THOSE HIP HOP PARTIES. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:57 pm

(sorry monuique this is only for the pick-and-play)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:53 pm

Yelena

Yelena heard the howl. She smiled and rolled her eyes. She figured that they probably got up already. She gave a loud bark in respond and her tail went spinning like crazy! She panted, small drool coming from her tough.

CRUNCH! CRUNCH!

Something caught Yelena's attention, her brown eyes moved to a small squirrel at her side nibbling on some acorns. She tried heading back to the pack, but this squirrel was calling her name, waiting to be chased. She growled lowly putting her tail, and her butt straight in the air with her face towards the squirrel. It stormed off, and that's where the chasing began. She barked chasing it around as it moved quickly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:41 pm

Maci
Maci straightened her back at the sounds of barking, and the chirping of a squirrel. She chuckled lightly beneath her breath with a dainty smile, but it soon faded as she spotted a dark cloud, shadowing its greatness upon the dry land. The cloud had completely marveled her due to its majesty and purity from the heavens. As the first sprinkle squirted across her nose, she cringed at the coldness, but then embraced it while she was walking back to the cave. It was quite beautiful outside, and all she could really think about was how much rain they would get, hopefully enough to bring fertile plants to the area and let the deer come a munch on its free feast, then herself and her 'pack' would ALSO have a few free meals here and there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down