Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qiyana and Lukas's Journey. (johncenarules123) M

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Qiyana and Lukas's Journey. (johncenarules123) M - Page 4 Empty Re: Qiyana and Lukas's Journey. (johncenarules123) M

Post by Faye Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:36 pm

I nodded, gritting my teeth as I held his weight up. I had suddenly felt quite fatigued from all this. I panted heaily, my tounge rolling in and out of my mouth to cool myself from this experience, our bodies were lathered heavily in sweat among other things. Seeing he was done as I felt the finale happen within me I walked slowly out from under him and layed down. I stared up at him and smiled.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Qiyana and Lukas's Journey. (johncenarules123) M - Page 4 Empty Re: Qiyana and Lukas's Journey. (johncenarules123) M

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:38 pm

I smiled back before lapping up some water. After that, I curled up next to her and smiled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:52 pm

I rested my head on the dirt, closing my eyes and breathing laboredly still. I nuzzled his cheek before rising to my pads and walking slowly over to the river, I walked into it under it was lapping up at my belly hairs. I felt refreshed by the water, and then I bent my head down to drink from it.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4