Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qiyana and Lukas's Journey. (johncenarules123) M

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Qiyana and Lukas's Journey. (johncenarules123) M Empty Qiyana and Lukas's Journey. (johncenarules123) M

Post by Faye Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:02 pm

Qiyana~

Leaves cracked a twigs trembled under Qiyana’s calloused paws. She moved rather noisily throughout the woodlands, pausing occasionally to scent the air. Another wolf was in this area and growing closer. She wanted to get out of here as speedily as she could. She would rather avoid a fight than add to her ever growing scar collection. She was tough, for a female. But there was only so much one could take. She lived in fear of her own kind. Lately her fear had turned into aggression. Qiyana had never been acquainted with a kind wolf, for her loving mother had died when she was young. Almost too young to remember her. So she was raised by her brutal, cruel father. She can’t say she hateed him either though. He made her strong enough to survive. Suddenly Qiyana froze, and dove into the underbrush. She was ready to face this creature that had seemingly been following her.

Last edited by Faye on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Qiyana and Lukas's Journey. (johncenarules123) M Empty Re: Qiyana and Lukas's Journey. (johncenarules123) M

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:15 pm

Lukas~

Sticks cracked as I dashed through the brush and bushes, dodging the cougars attack every time it tried to leap on my back. My brown pelt moved swiftly through the woods, until I decided it was time to face the cat. Skidding to a stop, I whipped around and snarled at the cougar and dag my claws over its face, listening to the crackling roar that erupted from its mouth, followed by a counter attack. Claws sliced through my flank, and I dodged another attack by side stepping then sinking my teeth in its flank and shaking the beastly cat. It yowled in fear, and when I dropped it the cougar darted away with a scared meow. "Dog's rule!" I barked, my tail swaying in amusement before padding off to see something dash into the bushes. I lifted my muzzle to smell, and got a whiff of a Fae in heat. "Uh, hello?" I called, my muscles bunched ready for an attack from this Fae. My heart pounded in my chest rapidly, waiting for something to happen or move.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Qiyana and Lukas's Journey. (johncenarules123) M Empty Re: Qiyana and Lukas's Journey. (johncenarules123) M

Post by Faye Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:24 pm

Qiyana~
Qiyana’s eyes skillfully scanned the area taking in the whole scene. Suddenly a brute had appeared along with a cougar trailing him. He had a large frame, though he was injured; sure she could take him down. Then perhaps injure him extensively so she could get away without a trace. Suddenly she was filled with the adrenaline of attacking this brute. Qiyana leaped out of the bushes, her fangs and daggers of claws digging into his shoulders as she landed into him. Qiyana released her maw grip on his shoulder and found her way up to his ear, clamping onto it instantly, all the while her claws were still embedded into his shoulder. This was a rather vicious attack method, though she wasn’t sure how much it would disable him.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:16 pm

I snarled loudly and whirled around, whipping the Fae off of me. Rising to full height, which was 5'10 I let out a thundering roar that sounded like lightening crashing across the sky. My muscles bunched up, and my hackles raised I snarled, "If your looking for a fight, I suggest you pick someone other than me!" I let out one more snarl, my neck fur bristled. Yes, I was a bit injured by the cougar but I wasn't helpless or weaker than this Fae.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:33 pm

Qiyana~

Qiyana landed hard on her side, almost whining for a moment but she was back on her feet within an instant. Her hackles bristled and her eyes contained a whie hot rage. She had never before been beaten in a fight, she wouldn't start either. Qiyana raised her lip, which had previously covered up her deadly white fangs. Her lip quivered as an attempt to contain her rage. Qiyana stood her ground,if this brute wanted to continue fighting she would fight. "I suggest low down trash like you just walk away now unless you wish your blood to tarnish the river here as you lay motionless...dead." Qiyana threatened, her eyes holding an angry glow they had never possessed before.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:38 pm

Roaring in rage, I leaped on her and pinned her to the ground, holding the Fae down. "And if you want to keep that tail and those teeth of yours, I suggest you back down now because I was born in a pack that shows no mercy, and no submissive positions to a Fae!" I shot back, being dominant like I always been. My paw was pressed on her neck so she couldn't move her head, while my other 3 feet planted her firmly on the ground.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:52 pm

Bump.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:27 pm

Qiyana~

"Fine" She spat, rather harshly. "If you wish to kill me do it..it is always admirable for a brute to murder a fae two times smaller than he." She spat, snarling visciously towards him. Her eyes danced, as if taunting him to. She wriggled slightly, as being lain on your back like this was not a normal postion for a wolf. "Or you could get your fat ass off of me and leave me be." Qiyana growled darkly. Her eyes clouded with hate for the brute, though there wasn't a direct answer in them for which choice she prefered. Perhaps she didn't even care..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:31 pm

"I never said I'd kill you Fae." I said and got off of her, and then helping the Fae up. She was really only 3 inches smaller than I was. "I'm Lukas." I introduced myself, dipping my head to let her know I was no threat. "What's your name?" I asked, sitting down.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:39 pm

Qiyana~

Qiyana leaped to her pads instantly, backing up and studying him warily. She stood, her muscles tense as she was ready to bound away at any moment of threat. "Qi-Qiyana..." She stuttered, not looking him directing in the orbs. "What is your buisness here brute?" She growled sharply...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:44 pm

"Pleasure to meet you." I started, then glanced at her warily. "I am on no business. I don't even have a pack." I replied, my gaze finally meeting hers.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:51 pm

Qiyana~

Qiyana leaned back, resting lightly on her haunches and soon lowered her stomach to the earth. "Hmph.." She mused at his response. For it didn't seem likely that a male of his arrogance was without a pack, unless they kicked him out because they were sick of him, much like she was.Though Qiyana couldn't bring herself to leave... she felt almost drawn to him. She finally stared back towards him and her eyes met his as she awaited his next move.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:54 pm

I rolled my eyes, and looked at her. "If I was in a pack, I would have a pack scent. I chose to leave my pack because I didn't like the way they treated Fae's and Loners." I explained as if I read her mind.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:01 pm

Qiyana~

"I didn't ask" I snapped, my tail flicking in irritation. " What are you doing here though bru- Lukas" She corrected herself mid-sentence as she suddenly remembered his name.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:06 pm

"I'm not here for any reason. I have no pack, and all I'm looking for is a friend." I replied, flattening my ears. I sighed, my gaze now on the ground remembering my sister that was murdered by my own father.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:18 pm

Qiyana~

"A friend?" Qiyana asked surprised. "Are you sure that's all? " She asked suspiciously as she eyed him. "Well, I can be your friend, I've never had any friends before..but it's wrth a try a guess."
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:32 pm

"Thanks Qiyana." I said with a handsome smile, and I yawned lightly. "We should find a place to sleep. Its getting dark." I said and I prowled around for a den before finding a rather large one. "Hey, how about this one?" I asked, eying her and the cave.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:51 pm

Qiyana~

Qiyana trotted after him, pausing to wander into the den and sniff around. It seemed vacated. Catching his yawn she did the same, since you know yawns are quite contagious. Qiyana then plopped down on my belly and stretched her tired bones. Perhaps for once she would sleep soundly. Once comfortable she curled into a small ball, her nose tucked under her tail. She waited for sleep to overcome her.. but it didn't. "Lukas... what are your short and long term goals?" She inquired.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:25 pm

"My goals?" I asked and thought for a moment. "Well, to find a mate and start a pack. Become an Alpha and have pups." I said and growled at the memory of my horrible pack.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:45 pm

Qiyana~

"That's nice.." She mused after pondering for a moment. Qiyana eyed him curiously and raised her head as he growled after he shared, though she decided not to pry. Quietly..so it was unlikely for him to hear she said. "I want similar things.."
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:48 pm

I heard what she said, but I responded to nothing. I dropped my head on my paws after laying down outside and looked up at the stars. ''I miss you Diego.'' I whispered, remembering my best friend from puphood.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:56 pm

Qiyana~

Qiyana watched him lie down outside and with a heavy sigh she tucked her nose beneath her fluffy tail and tried to fall asleep once again. She did succeed at that... a short term goal.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:04 pm

Soon I padded back into the den and I laid next to Qiyana, our pelts pressed together. I yawned and rested my head on her flank before falling asleep.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:32 pm

Qiyana~

The rays of the sun soon peaked into the cozy den and awoke Qiyana. She was a bit startled to see Lukas laying beside her, parts of him even on her. She smiled to herself inwardly. Carefully she rose, especially focusing on not to wake him. She slid out of the den and into the forest, her nose twinging at the wide array of scents. Deer, birds, mice.. rabbit. The closest seemed rabbit. Instantly she turned into patrolling mode and lowered herself into a crouch. She fought the urge to shake, as she was excited to eat. After crawling forward several yards she locked her sights onto the animal and was less than four feet from it. Suddenly, as if feeling the adrenaline rushing through and up into her she leaped and pounced, her front feet landing firmly on and splitting her prey's spine in two. The crack sounded no more as to a stick breaking. It was paralyzed... taking it's last breaths. When it was completely motionless, she lifted the creature up into her maw and carried it back to the den at a brisk trot. Qiyana dropped it at the mouth of the den, panting and walked off and laid down beside a nearby tree, she was out of the den's sights now, but she could still view it well.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:44 pm

Waking up after sunrise I stretched out my large paws and excited the den and saw Qiyana sitting under a blossom tree. I smiled and padded next to her before sitting down with her. "Morning Qiyana." I yawned. I lightly licked her cheek in a greeting, but felt something more. She was beautiful.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next