Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loki and his Search for a Mate. (Tayssi.)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Loki and his Search for a Mate. (Tayssi.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loki and his Search for a Mate. (Tayssi.)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:35 pm

Dodging his attack, I ripped my teeth through his flank before letting go, and raking my razor sharp claws across his fforehead, knocking him down. "I didn't mean it that way! I just wanted to start a pack is all, you brute!" I snapped.
Since her father was older, I had more speed and possibly strength. "Listen closely Alpha. I'm not afraid of yo, but sure as hell I'm fed up with hearing about Angel being protected by her father!" I snarled, my black pelt bristling as I stood over Angel's body.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Loki and his Search for a Mate. (Tayssi.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Loki and his Search for a Mate. (Tayssi.)

Post by Tayssi Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:03 pm

Angel watched as her father and Luke fought and whimpered softly at the thought of them getting injured. Sure, her father was annoying and really ticked her off, but she would never wish him to get hurt. But, then again, he kind of did deserve it. She looked up at Luke as he stood over her and she gave a soft smile as his words and looked over at her father as he got to his paws.
Kami came rushing over, growling, his black and white fur bristling. However, her father glared at him and then larger, and obviously stronger wolf shut up. Kami was by far the strongest wolf Angel had come across, stronger than her father, stronger than Luke, but he was not a leader and would back down immediately when commanded; he was not one who liked to fight.
“Then go. Make a pack. But do not expect me to help you if you should ever need it,” he growled and walked off. Kami lingered there for a moment, watching the pair before he turned and followed after her father. Angel watched, surprised beyond compare and she backed out from under Luke and stood up with a smile and nuzzling him. “I guess we can go, then,” she said lightly.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:08 pm

My hackles were still raised as my glare stayed on Kami's eyes, until he turned away. Smiling at Angel, I nodded. "I know a place abot a mile from here." I replied before dashing off with her to a wonderful den, that was rather large.
"Thi is where I stay in case my other den is ambushed. But lets stay here, close enough to visit others, far enough where we wont get killed." I said as I nuzzled her neck.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Angel followed Luke to a fairly large den. Her ears flicked forward and she stepped inside, looking around. She flicked her tail and looked at Luke with a smile. “That’s good. I don’t think being too close to my father would be a very good idea. That would probably end in disaster,” she said and licked his cheek. She looked at the sky to see that the sun was starting to disappear behind the trees.
Angel sat down and cocked her head to the side, the feathers tickling her ear again. Flicking her ears back, she managed to move them and she looked over at Luke with a smile.

(okay, staying over friend's house for the night now... Cya Smile )
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:39 pm

(Aww... Do you want me bored?)

"It certainly would." I replied and licked her back. Shewas so beautiful... So perfect... So loving. "I love you, Angel." I whispered as I shoved myself over to her, so our pelts were pressed together. Kami crossed my mind. Though he was bigger and slightly stronger, Angel and I were still growing, and my stregth was still increacing.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:50 pm

(can stay for a little longer)

Angel smiled at Luke and she leaned into him as he pushed their bodies against eachother. He was strong. He was handsome. He was a brute she had been waiting for and now he was here, she didn’t want him to leave. When he spoke, Angel watched him for a moment before she smiled.
“I love you, too, Luke,” she said, pressing her face into his neck with a content smile. Her tail wagged ever so softly and she couldn’t help but be glad she was here, with Luke. She felt safe, though it was a bit scary being away from everything she had ever known and knowing she wasn’t allowed there again.
A thought occurred to her and she pulled back and looked at Luke. “If Kami, or any of the other wolves wanted to, would you allow them to join your…. Our pack?” she asked, head cocked to the side.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:55 pm

I styed there for a moment, nuzzling her back until she asked something. "Yes... But it would never be allowed if your father came along." I replied, before getting on my paws. "Lets go to the stream. 'm thirsty." I said before taking her to te stream just outside of her fathers territory.
As I drank from the rushing water, I looked up to see Kami there. Snarling, I let my hackles rise and I growled low.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:02 am

Angel gave a smile and nodded at his words. She didn’t want her father in the pack anyway. Flicking her tail, she followed him to the stream and watched as Kami came towards them. She sat down and watched as he came down, standing on the other side of the river, the split in their territories and lowered his head to drink.
He watched them all the while and Angel couldn’t help but let curiosity spark through her body. Kami didn’t come this far for a drink. What did he want? She sat down and watched the large black and white wolf. “What is it?” she asked the large brute. He raised his head and watched them, his composure calm and unthreatening. His gaze lingered on Angel for a moment before he turned and walked off again.
“Well that was strange,” Angel stated. “But he wouldn’t have come here without a reason…” she said, ears flicking back in concentration as she thought about what he may want. “Any ideas what he wanted?” she asked looking at Luke.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:07 am

"He probably saw us, and now going to report it to-" I was cut off by seeng her father standing there. Standing my ground, I stood in front of Angel and snarled with my hackles raised. "And what could YOU possibly want?" I snarled with disgust.
I stomped my paw on the ground, letting him know that I was ready for a fight. "If you want to fight, then your luck is runnng out quickly." I sneered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:29 am

(Bump)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:29 pm

Angel looked at Luke and then at her father when he came into view. She stepped back as Luke stepped infront of her and she growled at the dark brown brute on the other side of the stream. Her ears flicked back as he glared at them, "I have thought it over and decided, afterall, that Angel can not go with you. She is to take over my pack with a mate that I choose for her," he said and Angel growled. "Like hell!" she snarled. Sure, she stood no chance against her father, but that didn't mean she wouldn't try. "I am not going back there!" Angel said and her father growled, leaping at them, shoving Luke to the side and pinning Angel to the ground.
"You shall do as you are told!" he roared, sapping his teeth at her throat.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:20 pm

When he pinned Angel down, I got on my paws and leaped on him, tearing into his flanks and pulling him to the ground. "Touch her again... And I'll tear you apart." I snarle before clawing him in the face and pinning him.
"Angel has the right to be with me!" I barked wildly. "She is FAR above the age to do as she pleases!" I growled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Angel stared at her father as he stood over her and she barked in surprise when Luke tore him off of her and tore at his flank, pinning him to the ground. She couldn’t help but smile at his words and she cocked her head to the side, pushing herself to her paws and watching them. Augente snarled at Luke, snapping his jaws at his chest and growling, “she is my daughter, she shall do as she is told! I don’t care how old she is! And she has no right to be wth a stray brute like you without a real pack! Only yourself!” he pushed Luke off of him and ripped into his shoulder with a snarl.
He was obviously determined to take Angel back, but Luke wouldn’t let him take her and Angel didn’t want to go. No way was she going back now.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:45 pm

As he ripped into my shoulder, I snarled with rage and I whirled around, and let my teeth slice though his forehead before I knocked him into a rock. "She may be your daughter! But she's NOT your prisoner!" I snarled before using all of my force to pin him, before biting down hard on his muzzle.
"You have no right to let your daughter live like this! If I were you, I would start by showing some respect to us before I rip your heart out!" I roared in fury, and rage.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:18 am

(Bump Tayssi.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:01 am

(Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump BUMP!!!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:50 pm

(OK, seriously Tayssi. I said bump a number of times, and I sent you two messages. I'm waiting for a reply... Whenever your on, I'm always like yay! Tayssi is online!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:11 pm

(Look. I will only post when I have something to post and when you bump it, the longer it takes for me to think of anything as it kind of puts pressure on me to hurry up. I will get there, but I can’t always post straight away. I'm sorry for seeming rude, but that's the way it is..)

Angel watched the two, unsure of what she should do. She was happy that Luke was willing to go this far to protect her. But she was scared that he may get hurt one day. Come across someone stronger who wants to fight. She surely hoped not and she also hoped that Kami wouldn’t jump in. How Luke was now, he didn’t have a chance against him. Angel get a soft whimper at the thought of them fighting.
Augente snarled and latched his teeth onto Luke’s neck. “You have no right to say that to me. Out of all 9 pups, Angel is the only one left. I can not let her leave, I need an heir,” he growled, “she has to come back,”
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:31 pm

Clawing his face to let me go, I wriggled away and snarled. "Then maybe you should find a mate and have more pups... I'm sure a Fae would be willing to have pups with you." I said, trying to calm down.
"I know what its like to lose a pup. I adopted a pup about 6 months ago, and he died. Thanks to humans." I explained to the older Alpha. "But Angel deserves freedom. Its not like she's going to leave your heart, or the land. We have a den not far from here, so she can visit." I added, my blue gaze like fire. This Alpha was driving my patience, and for a mater of a fact, he was on my territory.
"Look Augente. You are on my territory. Either leave it... Or I will give you a fight you will NEVER forget. I'm stronger, and braver than you think." I growled.

(Its alright... And I'm sorry for being so impatient. But, boredom can get the best of me sometimes.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:58 am

(OK This has gone WAY too far, Tayssi. 2 weeks? Like really? If you are gonna be replying every month than I wont RP. This is getting tiring.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2