Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nero's Search For a Mate. [PG-13 - R]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nero's Search For a Mate. [PG-13 - R] Empty Nero's Search For a Mate. [PG-13 - R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:49 pm

I padded through the blackberry bushes in search of a mate. A mate that would accept me for who I am, and what I am. My black pelt brushed against the bushes as my blue eyes gleamed with anxiousness. I was a handsome, strong and large male and I was a bit of a flirt.
But I pushed my thoughts away and continued my search for a Fae and coming to an Oak Tree. I laid under it to rest, since I have been searching for about 2 days without a good rest.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nero's Search For a Mate. [PG-13 - R] Empty Re: Nero's Search For a Mate. [PG-13 - R]

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:34 pm

Snow Mist

I ran swifty through the snow, by pure snow-white coat blending in with it. The only thing that stood out about me was my striking blue eyes. I spotted a he-wolf, his black coat shining in the sun, laying underneath a tree and froze, clamping my tail to my rump to keep in my heat scent. I stayed motionless, the only thing I was moving were my eyes, which were darting around to look for quick escape routes in case he was a Forcer. My heart pounded in my chest so hard I thought he would hear it. I slowly layed down, my coat quickly blending in with the snow around me. Then I just watched the he-wolf, waiting to see if he had smelled me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Nero's Search For a Mate. [PG-13 - R] Empty Re: Nero's Search For a Mate. [PG-13 - R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:47 pm

Smelling a Fae, I lifted my large head and looked at gleaming blue eyes. "Hello there Fae. Do not worry... I am no Forcer in any way." I assured her before stretching out my large paws. Gettin g up, I padded towards her slowly.
"I'm Nero." I told her before sitting down in the snow in front of her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:53 pm

Snow Mist

I growled at him before sitting up slowly, watching the brute with my piercing blue eyes. I kept my rump to the ground, still hoping to keep in my heat scent. "I'm Snow Mist." I replied, noticing he had blue eyes like me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:55 pm

"Its nice to meet you Snow Mist... Can I call you Mist?" I asked, my tail swishing back and forth. I cocked my head, my dark blue eyes gleaming with curiosity of this Fae. "I am 2 1/2 years old. You?" I added.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:24 pm

Snow Mist

"I guess... I'm 2." I replied. I stood up and wagged my tail, realizing too late that had caused me to realease some of my heat scent.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:26 pm

I could smell the scent, but I held back. "Your in your first heat arten't you?" I asked?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:30 pm

Snow Mist

He shocked me with his question and I growled warningly. "Yes, I am. Is there something wrong with that?" I growled, all warmth I had felt for him earlier gone. I narrowed my blue eyes, which now looked more like an icy blue.

(She's a little fiesty thing! Very Happy )
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:34 pm

"No, theres nothing wrong with that at all. I was just asking." I replied, my ears pricking up as I heard the snap of a stick. Out jumped a large brute, and he tore at my flanks.
Roaring with rage, I whipped him off before clawing his face and raising my hackles in front of Mist. "You leave her alone." I growled before jumping and barreling him over.
"Leave!" I snarled. He pushed me off then dashed away, yelping. "Some brutes I tell you." I sneered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:41 pm

Snow Mist

I gazed at him with a look of doubt but decided to believe him. When I heard the snap of a stick I froze. When the large brute jumped out I crouched, ready to attack but Nero beat me to it. I watched as he attacked the brute, fought him, and won. After the brute ran off I went up to Nero and rubbed my head underneath his chin and said, "Thank you for not letting that brute attack me."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:36 pm

I smiled and licked her cheek lightly. "Come to my den. You can stay there." I said before leading her to my rather large den. Walking inside, I grabbed a fish for the both of us.
"Here Mist. You look hungry." I said before licking her ear.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:46 pm

Snow Mist

I paused at the entrance to his den, looking doubtfull. "How do I know you won't hurt me?" I asked.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:57 pm

I smiled before saying, ¨I swear on the name of my father, Justin that I will not hurt you.¨ I promised before sinking my teeth into my fish.
"I hope you don't mind me staying. I could use some company." I said.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:00 pm

Snow Mist

I padded hesitantly into his den and grab a fish. I lay down towards the back of the den, as far away from him as I could get. I start to eat my fish.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:10 pm

Suddenly feeling so sad, I sighed and padded out of the den and sat at the entrance. I sighed and curled my tail around my paws and looked up at the stars.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:49 am

(Bump)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:22 am

(Sorry!)

Snow Mist

I watched him go to the entrance and I followed. I sat down beside him and rested my head against his shoulder. I closed my eyes and sighed, feeling a peace I hadn't had for a long time.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:36 am

(Bump.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:26 am

I smiled at Mist, and licked her cheek. "You..." I paused. "You are a very sweet Fae, Mist. I like you." I said sweetly, my dark blue eyes gleaming with happiness. My claws twitched as I felt a feeling for her, and my tail fell onto her tail.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:22 pm

Snow Mist

I looked up at him and smiled sweetly. Then I said, "You know what? I'm begnning to trust. And because of that I wouldn't mind if you were my mate." She lifted her tail a little to let out some of her heat scent to show him she was serious.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:34 pm

I smiled back. "If thats what you wish. I love you Mist." said sweetly, before licking her white cheek. Smelling her heat scent, I enhaled the scent and sighed. "But lets leave pups for later." I said, with a wink.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:39 pm

Snow Mist

"Yes. It is what I wish. I won't me in heat much longer though." I replied, setting my tail back down and tilting my head at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:14 pm

"I know. But we should hold off for only about a few days." I said, and licked her nose.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:12 am

Snow Mist

"Okay." I replied. Then I nuzzled his cheek gently.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:47 am

I smiled and my blue eyes shined brightly with happiness. "You make me feel so happy." I said sweetly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next