Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nero's Search For a Mate. [PG-13 - R]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nero's Search For a Mate. [PG-13 - R] - Page 2 Empty Re: Nero's Search For a Mate. [PG-13 - R]

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:49 am

Snow Mist

I smiled gently at him and whispered in his ear, "I love you, Nero."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Nero's Search For a Mate. [PG-13 - R] - Page 2 Empty Re: Nero's Search For a Mate. [PG-13 - R]

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:56 am

(Gotta go! Bye!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:37 am

"I love you to, Mist." I replied lovingly, before licking her cheek rapidly. My dark blue eyes turned a green when I saw another Brute. I snarled and rose to full height, which was 5'8, and I raised my hackles.
I attacked the brute, and bit his neck before sending him off.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:26 pm

Snow Mist

I watched as Nero fought off the brute. Then I waited for him to return to my side.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:39 pm

Coming back to Mist, I licked her cheek then laid down. "Ow..." I whined quietly as blood spilled out of my shoulder. "Blood." I said as I watched it as I didn't care.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm

Snow Mist

I immediatly went to work. I ran off and grabbed aloe plants, two rocks, and some water in a hollowed out log. I ran back to Nero and set down the two rocks beside each other and placed the aloe plant on one of them. I dipped my paw in the water and said, "This will hurt." Then I started to dab the water on his wound, growling quietly, "You should let ME do the fighting for once. You'll end up killing yourself!"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:04 pm

"I have killed a Shadow Wolf. Fighting isn't so bad." I said, arching my eyebrow if I had one. It stung of course, but I showd no pain, to try and impress her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:07 pm

Snow Mist

I saw a flash of pain in his eyes but said nothing because I knew he wanted to impress me. I began to grind the aloe plant up between the two stones. Once I had I started to rub it over Nero's wound.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:12 pm

I watched her and cocked my head to the side as she rubbed the mix onto my wound. "That feels nice." I said truly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:15 pm

Snow Mist

"Be glad. It could hurt." I replied, concentrating on rubbing the aloe into his wound.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:26 pm

"Pain is something I have witnessed for such a long time. I'm used to it." I sighed, and rested my head at her paws to rest.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:00 am

Snow Mist

I paused and glanced down at him. "I'm pretty sure I've experianced more pain than you. Before I found you I had to fight and fend for myself. I've killed a bear once. I came out of that battle with wounds just covering my body. But you know what? That bear fed me for weeks so the wounds were worth it. I still have a scar." she replied, giving him a LOOK. Then she lifted her left hind leg and showed him a scar that went from the top of the inside leg and down to her paw. Then she went back to rubbing the aloe into his wound, muttering, "If you would just let ME do the fighting..."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:58 pm

"I have killed a bear to... But compared to a legend, I am nothing." I replied. "His name was Durnal. He was the Alpha of Storm Pack... He had a black pelt with emerald green eyes, and he wore a red and black beaded necklace in pride. Durnal stood at 5 feet, and 6'4 at full height, and he was overly strong, and fearless. Nothing was able to stop him... He even survived falling down a cliff, and being shot." I explained, putting in some detail.
"He had a horrible, and bloody past. But I will tell you that later." I added, as she tended my wounds.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:04 pm

Snow Mist

"How do you know that?" I asked, almost finished rubbing the aloe into his wound. My blue eyes flashed with interest and I watched him closely.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:49 pm

"Ah, its a true story my parents would tell me when I was a pup." I replied, remembering the many times I was told the story of Alpha Durnal.

(My Durnal topic is in Pine Forest if you want to join. :3)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:04 pm

(No thank you. I already have a lot of RPGs. Smile )

Snow Mist

"Oh. Well, you're all done." I replied, stepping away and admiring my handywork. I had found a large leaf and I had wrapped it around the wound.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:32 pm

(Let's RP!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:36 pm

(Sorry!)

"Thank you, Mist." I whispered, and laid my head down.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:54 pm

(It's okay. I also have Winter Break starting tommorrow for 1 week so I will not be able to be on as much.)

Snow Mist

"Your welcome. Do you think you can walk to my cave?" I replied, looking down at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2