Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Beginnings (Open, R, Stallion needed forcer optional)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New Beginnings (Open, R, Stallion needed forcer optional) - Page 3 Empty Re: New Beginnings (Open, R, Stallion needed forcer optional)

Post by Myst Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:07 pm

Malik stretched her neck down and licked her wound, which was bleeding profusely and hurt quite a bit, but was nothing deadly. It needed to be washed. "In my old herd, we worried about snakes and scorpions and lack of water, not cougars." She said in a slightly miffed tone. She then shook out her mane and began to groom the foal, blinking fondly at Stormy.
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings (Open, R, Stallion needed forcer optional) - Page 3 Empty Re: New Beginnings (Open, R, Stallion needed forcer optional)

Post by Stormsong Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:07 pm

Stormy snorted. "Yeah but I've never seen a cougar just attack a large group before, usually they attack when an animal is alone," he commented and nibbled her pelt to groom her.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:55 pm

"We're not exactly a large group." Malik replied, shaking raindrops off her damp white-grey coat. The rain was beginning to let up now.
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:08 pm

"Still," he nuzzled her when he finished grooming and reached over to lick Kylo.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:10 pm

Malik shrugged. It was still night time. She stretched her neck up towards the tree above them, grazing off some leaves (I am not sure all breeds do this, but arabians will sometimes I believe).
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:23 pm

Stormy watched her inetnly and smiled. "Do you want to go back to sleep?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3