Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Beginnings (Open, R, Stallion needed forcer optional)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New Beginnings (Open, R, Stallion needed forcer optional) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Beginnings (Open, R, Stallion needed forcer optional)

Post by Stormsong Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:20 am

Stormy lifted his head when he heard Malik move around restlessly. "What's wrong my love?" he asked.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings (Open, R, Stallion needed forcer optional) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Beginnings (Open, R, Stallion needed forcer optional)

Post by Myst Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:23 am

Malik jerked her head at Stormy's voice. "The foal is coming." She said nervously.
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:27 pm

"Oh God!" Stormy paced around nervously. "What do I do? Do I go get water? Do I stay here and guard you? Do I leave you alone? Or maybe I should go get some food?" the questions spilled out of Stormy's mouth one after another.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:10 pm

Malik pinned her ears, feeling the first contraction. "Just stay here." She said. She had given birth twice before, even though she was only four. She knew what to do. She began pushing, pawing the ground. Slowly, the head poked out. She grunted with pain, eyes wide. Sweat dripped down her long neck. Fifteen minutes of agony later, the foal was out. A tiny piebald colt with long spindly legs. It had Malik's general body type, but slightly less lithe, and no doubt it got it's color from Stormy. She quickly got to her legs and began licking the foal, warming it. It began to struggle to it's feet, collapsing the first couple times but finally making it up. It nickered softly and began to search for her udder. Soon it began to nurse. Malik was exhausted. "And there we go." She said, smiling softly at Stormy.

New Beginnings (Open, R, Stallion needed forcer optional) - Page 2 Alshaatawi
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:42 pm

Stormy appraoched the foal with curiousity. He sniffed it before he gently nudged it. "Is it a boy or a girl?" he asked.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Malik pressed her nose against the foal protectively. "Colt." She said passively, nibbling it to groom it.
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:53 pm

"What should we name him?" he asked and stepped back to gave her some room.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:04 pm

Malik looked at him, puzzled. "That's for you to decide..." She said shyly. In her herd, the leader named the foals. They were his foals after all. Mares were just the vessel. Soon the foal had had its fill and laid down to sleep. Malik laid down next to him, laying her head on the ground and curling up. She blinked affectionately at Stormy.
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:36 pm

Stormy lowered his head licked the foal. "We should name him together," he said. He nuzzled her affectionutely.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Malik looked at the foal thoughtfully. "What do you think about...Kylo?" She asked, nuzzling him back.
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Stormy pawed the ground excitedly. "I like it!" he exclaimed. He trotted around in circles excitedly. "What's Kylo doing now?" he asked.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:12 pm

Malik looked at the foal. "Sleeping." She said with a laugh. She looked around, alert for anything that may harm the foal. Then she got up and went to nibble on Stormy's coat, grooming him while staying close to the foal.
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:38 pm

Stormy nibbled her fur. "You don't have to worry my love, I will kill anything that poses any threat to us," he vowed.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Malik nickered to him gratefully. "May I sleep?"

(Should I make something happen? This topic is becoming awfully short xD)
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:37 pm

(Go right ahead. This is your topic so you can di what you want.)

"Yes, but didn't need to ask me," he nuzzled her. "Sleep well my love."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:50 pm

Malik pressed her forehead against his shoulder gratefully and laid down in the grass next to the foal, quickly falling asleep.

Malik was aroused by a raindrop falling onto her face. She shook her head and opened her eyes, looking up to the sky. She got up to her feet and nuzzled Kylo awake. The storm was quickly gaining momentum. It was night time still, but lightning began to constantly light up the sky. It never rained at her old home. Her nostrils flared. She looked to Stormy. "We should probably find shelter." She said, gesturing to Kylo, worried he may catch a cold.
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:53 pm

Stormy turned his head and nodded. "Right," his eyes scanned the feild for any kind of shelter. He spotted the forest. "What about there?" he gestured to the forest.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:52 pm

Malik nodded and herded her foal closer to her, sheltering him with her tail. They went into the woods. Malik found some low-set trees with thick leaves and laid down under them with the foal, shaking water droplets off her mane. She looked expectantly at Stormy, waiting for him to join them.
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:54 pm

Stormy hesitated for a moment befoer he laid down beside his family. He licked Kylo and nuzzled Malik affectionutely. "Nobody's too wet now are they?" he asked.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:31 pm

"I don't think so." Malik replied, examining the foal before laying her long arabian neck across Stormy's back. She flicker her tail over Kylo to keep him warm. She heard an odd rustling in the bushes, and pricked her ears forward, but it was dark and difficult to see. Lightning flashed and the outline of a cougar was visible. Nostrils flaring, she helped Kylo up, head low to the ground and ears pinned in a defensive position towards where she had seen the cougar. There was a loud hiss and the cougar leaped towards Kylo. Malik reared, knocking her knees up against the cougar in mid jump. It's claws ripped a cut through her skin, and she brought her hooves down hard near the cougar who hissed loudly and whined as she landed her hooves on its tail, eyes wide with panic.

(You can roleplay Kylo too if you want)
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:40 pm

Stormy was up in an instant when the couguar leapt at his family. He wasn't fast enough to stop it from raking it's claws into Malik. Letting out a neigh of rage, Stromy reared just as lightning lit up the sky. He land with his hooves on either side of the cougar's head. He snorted and reared again. He repeated his threatening attack over and over again.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:59 pm

Malik watched Stormy land repeatedly on the cougar. It soon went still. Malik approached it shakily, breathing loudly as she stretched her neck down to cautiously sniff it. It was dead. She shook her mane, letting out a sigh of relief and lowering her head, pressing it once again against Stormy's chest.
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Stormy rested his head on Malik's neck. "Are you okay?" he asked calmly as he blew into her mane.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Malik exhaled. "Yes, I think so." Her leg burned, but it wouldn't be serious as long as it didn't get infected and had time to heal. Kylo wobbled up to her and nosed along her belly and began to nurse. Malik nosed him gently.
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:32 pm

Stormy was still concerned about her but he smiled when he saw that his son was unharmed.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next