Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Then come and get it, big boy!~ [FORCER STALLIONS ALLOWED][R][M]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Then come and get it, big boy!~ [FORCER STALLIONS ALLOWED][R][M] - Page 2 Empty Re: Then come and get it, big boy!~ [FORCER STALLIONS ALLOWED][R][M]

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:57 pm

Diablo

"I'll leave. You can raise him however you want. But if you have a filly, she's mine." Diablo slunked back into the under bursh. It was gettign darker and chillier. Not much soon and it would be dark.

Back to top Go down

Then come and get it, big boy!~ [FORCER STALLIONS ALLOWED][R][M] - Page 2 Empty Goldie

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:10 pm

"Make sure to catch up to me by morning, got that? I'm not the type to stick around one place for more than one day." She nickered and went on, starting with a trot and went on galloping. She was right, she never sticks in one place for more than a day so the fun can go on. She got the the other side of the field and went into the forest, trying to go faster. She reached a small patch of opening in the forest and stopped to rest. "This is far enough. If i do end up pregnant, i hope i didn't damage it." She muttered and looking at her stomach, eyes softened. Laying down, she was at the next area so tomorrow night she was going to move out again.

Back to top Go down

Then come and get it, big boy!~ [FORCER STALLIONS ALLOWED][R][M] - Page 2 Empty Re: Then come and get it, big boy!~ [FORCER STALLIONS ALLOWED][R][M]

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:36 pm

Bump?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2