Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Then come and get it, big boy!~ [FORCER STALLIONS ALLOWED][R][M]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Then come and get it, big boy!~ [FORCER STALLIONS ALLOWED][R][M] Empty Then come and get it, big boy!~ [FORCER STALLIONS ALLOWED][R][M]

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Then come and get it, big boy!~ [FORCER STALLIONS ALLOWED][R][M] Lusitano2

The mare was in a field, grazing boredly as she was in heat. "Nobody to play with is boring!" She snorted to herself then lifted her head, shook her coat, and continued grazing. If any stally comes up behind her to force her, she would just slip away and play before he actually got her.

Back to top Go down

Then come and get it, big boy!~ [FORCER STALLIONS ALLOWED][R][M] Empty Re: Then come and get it, big boy!~ [FORCER STALLIONS ALLOWED][R][M]

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:30 pm

Then come and get it, big boy!~ [FORCER STALLIONS ALLOWED][R][M] Horse210

Diablo

The huge, white stallion trotted cockily into an open field. This was his territory, and mostly everyone knew it. Shooting his head up, Diablo whiffed the breeze, catching scent of something he'll always long to smell, a mare in heat. Following the scent, he came into another field not too far away, and there she was, the mare. Beautiful, he thought. At first, Diablo admired his next victim. His tool twitched at the sight of her large rump. She was no where as nearly as tall as himself, nor as muscular, so this one should be easy. He planned his motive out carefully, and attacked. Stepping into the field, Diablo put a charming smile on his face. He approached the female head on, so no suspicion would come from her. Diablo was able to slid his tool into its sheath before revealing himself, for it would throw off his whole plot. "Well, isn't this a surprise," Diablo spoke, his voice flowing like velvet out of his mouth, "and who do I get the pleasure meeting today?"

Back to top Go down

Then come and get it, big boy!~ [FORCER STALLIONS ALLOWED][R][M] Empty Goldie

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:46 pm

"Goldie. The name is Goldie." She said as she watched him approach, coming a little closer to him as well. "And your name is? I've never seen someone like you before." She said, throwing in some sweet and innocence in her tone. She looked him over and chuckled, her interest and curiosity developing. Her honey golden eyes glinted from a faint, bright light touching here sight.

Back to top Go down

Then come and get it, big boy!~ [FORCER STALLIONS ALLOWED][R][M] Empty Re: Then come and get it, big boy!~ [FORCER STALLIONS ALLOWED][R][M]

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:55 pm

Diablo

"I'll take that as a compliment," Diablo said with a wink. He watched her movements, judging how to approach her to get her how to mount her. "Diablo. My name is Diablo." Inching closer to her backside, Diablo flashed her his dreamy dark blue eyes. "Goldie, that suits you. What are you doing in these, dangerous, parts?" he asked her. His tool was throbbing inside its sheath. He couldn't wait much longer. She just looked so tempting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:16 pm

"Just wandering around aimlessly, leaving my guard down, not knowing where to go next." She said as she stared at him gently, smiling as she swished her tail to the right side. Her tan hooves moved a bit as she stood there, her black mane just cooperating with her body. She kept her guard low and continued playing innocent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:30 pm

Diablo

Diablo snorted. What mare said stuff like that? It was like she was asking for it. Oh well. He didn't care. Getting to the point, Diablo jumped behind Goldie before she knew what was going on. He mounted her, pulling her black mane in his teeth. His tool slid out of its sheath. "Cooperate, and this will be fun for us both," he muttered.

Diablo tightened the grip of his muscular legs around her, and put all his weight on her back, making sure she couldn't get away. He yanked her head back by her mane, keeping a death grip on it. "Now, i'm not so mean. Just let me do what I want, and you won't get hurt. I'll even stay for the baby," he said through his teeth.

Diablo slowly pushed his tool into her hole, letting her get used to the feel. he was slow at first, but he knew he would be buck wild for as long as he wanted soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:42 pm

"Bit cold, but alright, i guess. I don't mind this really. May be my first time but i don't mind at all." She said, looking at him with a seductive look. It did sting, causing her to look away as she winced but she was quickly getting used to it. She whinnied and snorted, moving in a good position to be more enjoyable. She exhaled sharply now and that, her ears flickering as she stood still, a bit unhappy with the mane being pulled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:48 pm

Diablo

Diablo knitted his eyebrows together. Was she... open to this. He let go of her mane, but didn't loosen his grip of his legs on her. He thrusted harder into her, finally breaking her wall. Now he could have his fun.

"This might hurt, but it'll feel better eventually."

Diablo went faster and harder, but still taking it slow for her. He grunted, adding extra with every push. He felt her relax and adjut to him, so he pushed into her deepr, hsi tool swellign with seed. He found her G-spot and then things go freaky.

Diablo started going as fast and hard into the mare as he could, feeling her body rock with every thrust. He moaning, his tool was about to bust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:08 pm

She shuddered, her nerves racking up. She snorted and her ears flattened, keeping still the best she could. When he got to the spot, she nickered softly and groaned, her body shuddering again. She moaned lightly and sighed, making sure the job gets done right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:47 pm

Diablo

Diablo couldn't take it anymore, he let his seed spill into her. He rocked with her, still pumping as fast and as hard as he could. He grunted with each push. Finally, he pulled out, and then proeeded to lick her hole, lapping up all the wet juices spilling around it. "My, my, my. I might stay a bit longer with you, toy," he said with a wink. He kept licking her hole, letting his tongue go into it. "Round two is coming soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:31 pm

She chuckled lightly and snorted, grazing a bit. "I'll be expecting it, big boy." She said, batting her eyes a bit. The surging pleasure was slowly fading but she knew it would resume again sometime. She shuddered lightly as his tongue touched her hole but relaxed, happy she could get what she wanted to experienced. Deciding to be a good girl, she was mostly doing it for the spoils.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:54 pm

Diablo

He left her alone for the time being, and went on to grazing beside her. Diablo kept a watchful eye on his new play-thing, making sure she would nto get away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:00 pm

Digging around, she found some carrots and tossed one lazily to him, which landed near him. Eating some of the others, she chuckled and felt good from the taste.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:09 pm

Diablo

Diablo gladly accepted the carrot, swalling it down. He then migrated back to her rump. "My gosh, you still smell of heat." He mounted once again. Why was he not able to control his thirsty for this mare? His long tool slid out of its sheath once again. But this time, he teased her. Diablo didn't insert the mare, but rubbed his throbbing tool around her hole. He licked down her spine, teasing her more. Finally, he inserted his tool. "Now, be a good little whore again, my pet." Diablo immediately slammed his self into her, and hit her G-spot. He kept going and going, his ballsack banging against her rump. He neighed, the pleasure was great. He grew hard inside of the mare, and felt her walls tighten around his tool, squeezing his juices out of it. Diablo grabbed the mares mane not to keep her still, but to pull her closer to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:29 pm

Backing a bit closer, the pleasure was growing greater and greater, giving a few snorts and nickers, enjoying the feeling. The way he hit the spot, the feeling of his tool getting hard around her tightening walls, it was breeding heaven. She shuffled her tan hooves a bit to make it better but her hole twitched as she stood there, feeling nothing from her mane being pulled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:32 pm

Diablo

Diablo kept pumping, but let go of her mane. He then nuzzled her back, spilling his juices so much some of it dribbled out her hole mixed her own. He then stopped pumping, but stayed inside of her, and started letting her work, pleasuring him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:00 pm

It now being her turn, she started rocking a bit, slowly moving back and forth. She whinnied a bit, watching him now and then. She was calm and relaxed, not minding anything but what she was doing now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:04 pm

Diablo

Diablo moaned. She was so good. He certainly keep her around for a while. He let Goldie pleasure him for a little bit while longer, then took the control back. He leaned onto her, gripping her with both his front legs and his back. He pumped again, rocking in circles this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:11 pm

She moaned a bit, shuddering in delight. She was having a pleasurable time, indeed. Following his movements, pushing herself a little more in. She snorted heavily, keeping an eye on everything a bit. Grazing a bit while he worked, it was more work keeping him from making her collapse than anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:17 pm

Diablo

Diablo spilled himself into her for a final time, then pulled out of the mare. He was sure she was to be sure after than one. Diablo again licked her hole, drinking the juices again. He spent extra time at her rump, eating the little mare out. He then walked back in front of her. "Here's the forcer side of me again, love. Now go for it." He positioned himself so it would be easy for her to reach it, and he slid his tool out of its sheath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:29 pm

She snorted, looking over it a bit. 'Just get it over with. Its just part of the spoils.' She thought and bent her neck down and shuffled a little closer, sticking her tongue out. touching it with her tongue, she began to lick it, cleaning up for him. This was something she never learned about, a new experience for her training.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:32 pm

Diablo

"Good girl." Now, DIablo started grazing. He woudl sort things out later, when he had cooled down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:53 pm

Once finished, she shuffled backwards a bit and grazed also, ears flickering now and then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Diablo

Diablo looked up form his grazing. "I don't knwo how to react to a play thing liking to be my play thing, you know. But I know that I'm never going to let you out of my reach. You're just too good, my pet. But there will be other mares, my pet. So I guess you'll just be my whore when I can't find other ones." Diablo smiled wryly, the walked up to Goldie, nuzzling her neck. "And let's hope that baby is a filly."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:30 am

"Yes, i hope it is as well. If its a filly, i'll be able to train it all my tricks to be as good as me." She said, smiling as she was surprised a bit by the nuzzle. "What if i have a colt, though?" She asked, curious about what might happen if she actually did. She hoped it wasn't anything bad, for she didn't want to lose a foal or two and would probably leave it after being weaned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next