Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wild - open (stallion only please) [M or T]

2 posters

Go down

wild - open (stallion only please) [M or T] Empty wild - open (stallion only please) [M or T]

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:51 am

wild - open (stallion only please) [M or T] 2006%20APHA%20Tobiano%20Palomino%20Gelding

sandstorm

Sandstorm grazed at in the meadow, flicking her tail. She lifted her head, sniffing the air carefully. She grimaced a little at the smell of her own heat, and then she paced nervously. This was her first time in heat, and she was scared. In her previous herd, she had seen a stallion mate a mare before, and it looked painful. Sandstorm had grazed to the dirt, so she lifted her head and let out a small whinny before pacing forward a little.

She grazed again. The grass here was much sweeter, and slid down her throat easily. Sandstorm sniffed the air again; the smell of her heat was stronger, and she felt even more scared. She flicked her tail once before turning and speeding across the meadow, the wind blowing her bangs back. Sandstorm didn't notice that the wind was blowing her heat scent across the meadow, to some stallion.

rules

-i would like to make a herd after the foal is born ^-^
-cursing is allowed.
-grammar is good, but as long as I can read it, its fine
-at least one or two paragraphs, but as long as you try, its okay

Last edited by willz on Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

wild - open (stallion only please) [M or T] Empty Re: wild - open (stallion only please) [M or T]

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:36 pm

[[ May I reply? I can't remember the last time I was in a normal, horse Rp... ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

wild - open (stallion only please) [M or T] Empty Re: wild - open (stallion only please) [M or T]

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:41 pm

(Yes :3)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:44 pm

[[ Alright just give me a second and I'll post my reply =) ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:50 pm

(Okay (: )
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:08 pm

[[ Ugh, sorry it took so long, I couldn't find a picture! ]]

wild - open (stallion only please) [M or T] 1277130867_101146876_2-white-and-black-stallion-horse-for-sale-Texas-City

His breath fogged from his nostrils in the crisp morning air, accentuation his labored breathing.
His wind-blown mane fell lightly against his dark neck and down the bridge of his nose. With a large breath the stallion kicked his back hoof and threw his head back into the dense forest light. He had been running for all together too long without any luck. All he wanted was to find someone who would willingly stay by his side, someone to travel with and someone to get to know. Everyone had always run from him, thinking he was a forcer or some mindless brute because of his dark coat and bulky build.

Just as he was going to give up the search and go back to a life of mindless roaming, a shrill voice caught the air and his ears shot upwards.
A mare. He snorted and lifted his nose to the air, scenting it. She was in heat, but that didn't matter much to him. There was another of his kind here, and with that came the possibility of a companion. Without a second thought, Vali kicked his front hooves into the air and made his way towards the sound. He briefly neighed in response, hoping for a reply.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:19 pm

(lol I know how you feel. When I can't find a pic I get all frustrated.)

sandstorm

Sandstorm pricked her ears as a neigh filled her ears. She turned her head towards the noise, and a little bit of fear wedged its way into her. She snorted and paced forward a little. She wanted a mate, and she wondered if the horse approaching her was a forcer. Sandstorm sighed. She would have the take the chances.

The mare opened her mouth and neighed as loud as she could before trotting forward a little to find somewhere else to graze. All Sandstorm could do was hope that the stallion she was calling too would be a good, caring father, and would actually love her, not just get her pregnant and leave her and the foal to fend for themselves.

(soz mine sucks)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:37 pm

[[ Right? I get all mad and my mom's always like... Are you okay..? Hahaha ]]

Vali's hooves met the ground roughly and he slowed himself with a grunt. He smelled the air again and tossed his thick, ebony mane. She was close, most likely in the nearest meadow. A few more steps and he should be able to see her. His ears stood erect on the crown of his head as he stepped from the shadows of the forest. Sunlight instantly bathed his glossy coat and warmed him to the core. Not long after he'd entered the clearing did he spot her. Vali dipped his nose down towards the ground and stepped a few feet closer to her.

He stopped, dark eyes watching her closely and tail dancing in the wind. "Hello," he said quietly; his voice was just as powerful as his body.

[[ No yours is fine, great actually, compared to mine.. Lol ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:05 pm

(Aww ty lol. I don't rp much, so dont mind any mistakes or fail stuff lol)

sandstorm

Sandstorm turned her head as a ebony stallion approached. The mare snorted a little and took a step back. The sunlight dotted his pelt, and the wind was blowing his mane and tail around. She let out a slight nervous neigh as he spoke in his deep, powerful voice. "Uh, hi," she said in a quiet voice, as he had done.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:09 pm

When she replied, Vali lifted his head and offered her a small smile. "I'm Vali," he told her and rested his back, left hoof on his tip. The relaxed motion made his body slant slightly to the side. "May I ask for your name?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:52 am

Sandstorm flicked her ear as he spoke, introducing himself. She learned that his name was Vali, and then he asked for her name. "My name is Sandstorm," she replied. She tried to look a little bit more elegant, straightening her neck and back. This horse looked really elegant; so elegant she wondered if he was even real.

(sorry its short and a little rusher)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:37 am

Valid smiled when he heard her name. He tossed his head slightly and straightened himself, unaware of why she was shifting around. He sidestepped and nipped her shoulder, then stepped back. He hoped she wouldn't find the motion frightening. "It's fitting," he told her with a grin.

( it's just fine )
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:19 am

Sandstorm froze as she nipped her shoulder, then let out a nervous chuckle as the male horse spoke. "Uh, yeah," she said, still a little nervous.

(Sorry its short. I have to go soon.)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Vali sensed her nervous behavior and stepped back. He didn't want her running off like all his other encounters. "Sorry," he murmured and flicked his tail calmly.

[[ Ah, sorry so short haa ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down