Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From the tamed world to the wild *Need stallion, forces a loud.*

Go down

From the tamed world to the wild  *Need stallion, forces a loud.* Empty From the tamed world to the wild *Need stallion, forces a loud.*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:18 pm

And the doors opened, she ran out egarly to see where her humans took her this time but she stopped, afraid. They where driving away. She neighed several times to them but they didn't come. She then realised they had picked her to be one of the yearlings to be released to the wild to help bring back the wild horse population. She didn't really like this but turned and looked at the land before her. She nickered her presentnce and walked in, afraid. She looked around walking though trees till entering a small opening with lush tropicle like green grass. She entered going to the small fresh clear blue water in front of her. She put her head down, took a sip then raised her head up letting out a loud call, "Is any body there?!" She said the flicked her tail letting out the smell of her 1st heat, she was a early beginner and was going to act how in heat mares did at her home, it was in her blood and instincts to act that way and well she could not control that.

(Ok so I'm making this smiler to how some mares at my farm act when in heat.)

Back to top Go down

From the tamed world to the wild  *Need stallion, forces a loud.* Empty Re: From the tamed world to the wild *Need stallion, forces a loud.*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Cabe

Cabe wondered about the sanctuary untill he had came across his sister that had a quite jumpy jig to her trot. He tilted his head to the right in mere amusement, but soon, his feelings had changed once she had started to talk.

Binnie

"There's a new girl here.... Looks about to be a year old," Binnie said swiftly and breathlessly, "Please, be kind. And don't act all pompis and cocky like you do with the other mares." She gave him a quick nod, satisfied with her warning, and jolted off in some direction.

Cabe

Of course, Cabe wasn't much of a listener. He stood still for a moment and processed a swift, yet witty, plan to execute on the new mare. I mean, she was here to be bred, correct? He gave off a sinister chuckle and began his way to find this mare. Almost intantaniously, he picked up a new scent; a scent that was alluring and soft and sweet... Very much of a mares. It didn't quite match with any of the others' aromas, so he assumed that it had been hers. Just like a hound dog, he chased the scent untill he was eye to eye with an attractive, fine piece of art. There she stood with satiny, untangled mane and tail with a smooth, shiny coat. Usually, horses' coats grow dull after a few years, so it was nice to finally see some fresh colors. He flashed her a warm smile and bobbed his head in greeting. "Hello."

Cabe:From the tamed world to the wild  *Need stallion, forces a loud.* 4826-cmp-1318f1b6abedd097dc3aa9d051245ae0034957fb70e2fd1ddff245fe3e715641
Binnie:From the tamed world to the wild  *Need stallion, forces a loud.* Red_Dun_Quarter_Horse

Back to top Go down

From the tamed world to the wild  *Need stallion, forces a loud.* Empty Re: From the tamed world to the wild *Need stallion, forces a loud.*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Jena
She looked around lost, "Where am I?" She said out loud before a stud cam in view. Her reproducing instincts kicked in. She arched her neck and trotted up to him. Her tail to the side, "Hi" She answered, her coat stunk of humans. Unlike some females from her home she could sort of control herself. She let off soft neighs to him, expecting neighs back. Where she came from they nickered to each other then the mare let the stud breed her and it was breed into Jena's instincts to do so.

Jena: From the tamed world to the wild  *Need stallion, forces a loud.* Thumbnail.aspx?q=1188129024850&id=c7eabafd283ce17b1c595f989b1ac8ec&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.khafra-arabians.com%2fhorses%2fBravoBay%2fKFR-Bravo-Bay_11 (This is what she looks like at age to but right now she's a bit skinny and award like like most yearlings.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:33 am

Cabe

Cabe watched the mare's body movements carefully, and evidently, she wanted to be bred. He was a bit shocked, considering most of the females around here kept their tails pinned tightly and their attitude levels up. "You're in a wild horse sanctuary," he replied calmly and continued, "I'm Cabe. What might your name be?" He studied around the landscape for a moment before his eyes fell back on the young mare with the dark, luxurious coat.

Binnie
[center]

Binnie, curious of Cabe's whereabouts, followed him, and hid smugly behind a thick bush. He was by the new mare who had her tail flowing loosely in the breeze and her neck arched. Had she not known how rough these stallions are on the ladies? She stared them down, wondering of what they were going to do next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:58 am

"Ah, well it seems to be way different then at home. I mean right now I'd most likely be in my stall taking a nap." She spoke, her words like a melody. "So your born in these parts?" She asked, full of curiosity. "This place is very odd and different then in the back paster." She looked around a bit before her gaze fell back on him. "Jena" She snorted then looked him eye to eye, awaiting a answer. She then looked him down and up, his grey coat shined in the sun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:22 am

[center]Cabe

Cabe nodded as he listened to her words flow from her mouth. "I actually was brought to this place at around your age," he said deeply, inhaling before continuing, "It was quite startling for me to be brought here. But I suppose I got used to it soon. It's not as bad as you think it would be here." He gestured towards the beautiful scenery and smiled. "Pleasure to meet you, Jena."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:36 am

She did a bit of a bow, wanting to cut to the chase like her hormones where wanting. Her instincts trying to over whelm the mare but she controlled herself, awaiting his next move, "Thank you, it's a pleasure to meat you to...What stables you from? I'm from silver fox stables." She spoke softly to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:44 am

Cabe let out a gentle sigh and gave her a small, half-hearted frown. "Actually I was rescued from this sort of slaughter-house sort of place," he said and gave out a snort. He licked down her spine until his course tongue led to her rump. He nuzzled her thigh and played with her tail with his ears pricked to the point, cautious of his actions. He put his snout to her rear and soon caught a wiff of her intense, seductive, heat scent. His tool dropped and her anxiously awaited for her approval.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:56 am

"Oh sounds terrible." She felt sorry for him when her said that. She felt his tong travail down her spine and she shivered in delight. She had her ears turned back listening to him. She spread her legs apart, letting oust a powerful puff of her heat sent, "Do it if you want." She said seductively.

(You know what's really gross? While I was writing this to flies got on my arm and I turned to swish them away and they where mating on my, gross. I swished them away as fast as I could, feeling sick-ish.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:44 am

[ xD That happened to my friend, Asher once, but they were on his shoulder, and he didn't know it. ]

Cabe swiftly mounted, tugging onto her mane for support. His hooves dug into the dirt for that extra boost of balance, and just as he did so, he pushed his way into her. He was quite rough with her, perhaps a bit too hard, but at the moment, he could care less of what she was feeling. He grunted a bit in pleasure, but he ceased his awkward sounds as he pushed on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:43 pm

She grunted as he pushed in but didn't move and make it difficult for him. She breathed heavily as he went on, it was hard to support his weight for the filly.

(Lol but gross...sorry so short, a bit brain dead.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:28 pm

Within a brutal ten minutes, he was finished, and slowly dismounted the filly. He lowered his muzzle to her rump in which he had seemed to toy with a bit too long, so he cleaned her up and nuzzled her shoulder ever-so gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:28 am

She felt him dismount and turn to face him. She nuzzled him back then cleaned his tool before getting a drink of cool fresh water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum