Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitka is looking for a mate and herd(Forcers Allowed Pg/Pg 13)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sitka is looking for a mate and herd(Forcers Allowed Pg/Pg 13) - Page 3 Empty ShadowFire Celestialite, the Evil Pegasus

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:33 pm

"No." He snorted as he pinned his ears anger. He was not going anywhere because by the looks of the cloud, Frostbite was on the prowl and she was not the type to mess with when doing anything. Flapping his wings, he dived into the tree and looked down to them. "I think that cloud was made by my kind because by the looks of it, it may have been caused by her again. And no, i'm not pointing to your mare, i mean Frostbite. Not even i could beat her and nor could you so lay low." He neighed to them and kept himself hidden as he laid down in his tree. He hasn't seen anything Frostbite created in a while but he wasn't surprised or shocked, just the same self.

Back to top Go down

Sitka is looking for a mate and herd(Forcers Allowed Pg/Pg 13) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sitka is looking for a mate and herd(Forcers Allowed Pg/Pg 13)

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:41 pm

He tossed his silver mane and looked up to the darkening clouds. The sight only agitated him further. "You and your ridiculous kind, I should have known you'd be with others..." He hissed and flicked his tail to the side roughly. "I am no coward, I will not hide. She may be strong for your kind, but you know little of mine." Sleipnir stated stubbornly and threw his head down. He ripped a large mouthful of grass from the ground to show just how determined he was to stay.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Sitka is looking for a mate and herd(Forcers Allowed Pg/Pg 13) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sitka is looking for a mate and herd(Forcers Allowed Pg/Pg 13)

Post by Cheradongirl95 Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:42 pm

(low low?)
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:41 pm

[[ Bumpz... ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:31 am

Sitka flicked her ears nervously,and glanced a the sky.Then her gaze flashed to the pegasus,but quickly adverted her gaze to Sleipnir.

((Sorry its so short i just woke up so...yea)
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:28 am

(Plz add a raiting)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:14 am

(done!)
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3