Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitka is looking for a mate and herd(Forcers Allowed Pg/Pg 13)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sitka is looking for a mate and herd(Forcers Allowed Pg/Pg 13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sitka is looking for a mate and herd(Forcers Allowed Pg/Pg 13)

Post by Cheradongirl95 Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:17 pm

(lol kk i like the new name!)Sitkas nostrils flared as a scent of horse approached.A breeze caught her tail and flagged it out behind her"Whats that*
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Sitka is looking for a mate and herd(Forcers Allowed Pg/Pg 13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sitka is looking for a mate and herd(Forcers Allowed Pg/Pg 13)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:12 pm

(Omg I'm sooo mad! I finished my post a long time ago and I came to say I was done cause I realized I forgot but it's gone! Errr all that hard work, and um I don't feel like rewriting so go on ahead I'll just drop out.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:15 pm

[[ Awwww D= Okay .. ]]

Sleipnir eyed the mare curiously as she stepped forward. He canted his head and a snort billowed past his flared nostrils.
"Are you alright?" He asked politely.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:59 pm

[[ Bumpz =) ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:45 pm

(Lol saying this makez me embarrassed but wut does bump mean Neutral )
Sitka nickered quietly,"Nothing,thought i smelled something" She quivered a bit as the sun started sinking in the sky."Its getting dark now..."She murmered and glanced at the sky.

(So short i know!!)
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:48 pm

((May i join? If not, i'll be on thy way. If i am able to, you can pick what gender i should use.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:02 pm

(Go right on ahead!And it doesnt matter what you use if you were a stallion you could try to steal Sitka away or if you were a mare you could try to steal Sleipnir away)
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Sitka is looking for a mate and herd(Forcers Allowed Pg/Pg 13) - Page 2 Empty Making....

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:10 pm

((Yay! I'll make a fantasy stally and if you want, could be a forcer. Wont matter to me. It'll be a pegasus. Time to start cookin'! I'll be a moment.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:15 pm

(Do whatevs you want ^_^)
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Sitka is looking for a mate and herd(Forcers Allowed Pg/Pg 13) - Page 2 Empty Making....!!!!!

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:21 pm

((kk! He'll be a forcer, AND EVIL!!!! You'll have fun with ShadowFire. Just let me finish and i'll start posting.))

Back to top Go down

Sitka is looking for a mate and herd(Forcers Allowed Pg/Pg 13) - Page 2 Empty ShadowFire Celestialite, the Evil Pegasus

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:46 pm

((Also, a Pegasus isn't of Norse. It is a greek myth that came straight from Olympus in the time of Hercules. Thought i could just pop that up.))

Sitka is looking for a mate and herd(Forcers Allowed Pg/Pg 13) - Page 2 Black-pegasus-fantasy-animals-5769953-328-504

Once again, ShadowFire lost Carnival after the lightning storm passed for the water burned him. Snorting as the hoofmarks of his shadow flamed hoofs marked the sky but quickly dissolved, he stopped in midair for he lost her. "Darn it. Fine, i'll leave you be Carnival, for now." He snorted. Seeing a river, he dived towards it until he landed with a good thud of his hooves. Sense it was getting dark, it was the perfect time for him for it was hard to see his flames though they were bright. Hearing the sounds of some horses, he walked up a hill and glaring their way, his ears flattened as he saw one of those things of the magical equine breed. "So an equine of the Norsemen has come to this very world? How quaint. Well, the show is about to begin, kitties." He called out to him and chuckled as his flames got brighter, revealing himself a bit as he opened his wings. His very feathers were like the black sheet of the night with the very glowing stars of the dark hours that could fill it up with light instead of leaving it with eternal darkness. Looking at them, he snorted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:09 pm

"What the?"She had never seen a winged creature,she had wanted to be one,but she was born with no wings.Fear trapped her in a pen and she backed away from Sleipnir and this shadowy pegasus.Lowering her head,she backed farther away,her eyes flashing with fear.She stopped when her back hooves felt water against them.

(should we waitfor saviour or keep going?)
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:41 pm

[[ As far as I know, Sleipnir is the only eight-legged horse in Norse Mythology. Is that right? ]]

Sleipnir's ears laced back so tightly they were nearly invisible. He snorted, but it sounded more like a snarl. "What do you want, Greek?" He spat. The Norse and the Greek never really got along, and there was no exception for their creatures. He stamped two of his fore-hooves and glared at the pegasus. "Why are you here?" He demanded, eyes blazing with fury that this foul creature had showed himself.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Sitka's mane billowed gently with the night breeze and the peaceful setting seemed to not know it was housing a tense situation.She gathered her courage and said."Please dont fight!And Mister Pegasus,sir?Whats your name?And please what do you need so you may be on your way?"She might have been small compared to both stallions but she knew this fight wasnt worth it.Please Pegasus please state your buisness and be on your way without a fight.It was unlikely to happen as she knew sometimes stallions fought to the death.She sent Sleipnir a pleading gaze then adverted her eyes so she looked directly at the sinister creature.
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Sitka is looking for a mate and herd(Forcers Allowed Pg/Pg 13) - Page 2 Empty ShadowFire Celestialite, the Evil Pegasus

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:27 pm

He snorted, his hooves stamping about as he made burned marks upon the earth. Ears pinned back, he smirked. "Whatever i want you eight legged, stubborn, tantrum throwing, stumbling Norse!" He shouted as his wings snapped fully open in rage, all fluffed out. The flames on his body raged from his very words for he knew, being evil and all, he was going to start more trouble which was his calling. "And what i want, i'll get." He snorted and he reared as his wings flapped, ready to take off at any second. "And ma'am, mind your own business. This is between me and him." He stated with a heavy snort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:40 pm

Sitka snapped.She whipped her tail in anger.She had every right to question what they were up too,even if she had a pretty good idea hat was going to happen."Fine"She said in a mocking voice and dropped her head to graze even though she wasnt hungry.She pretended she didnt care what happened but she really watched them with eagle eyes.
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Sleipnir reared in anticipation, kicking his legs wildly before coming back down. He took a daring step towards the flaming stallion. "Do not slander my people with your pathetic insults!" He growled, nostrils flaring. "It is dangerous, you know, to use your entire vocabulary in a singly sentence." He hissed the words, baring his teeth and stamping his back hoof eagerly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:02 pm

"If your that nosy, my name is ShadowFire. I have two decision that i am going through: Taking the mare as mine or battling the clumsy Norse. And i'm lucky to not be like you, you big oaf." He snorted, a devilish smirk taking his serious look away. The mare looked promising but a victorious battle against a Norse equine was a story to treasure and tell among the other pegasi. Slashing his fiery tail, he soared on top of a dead tree and placed himself on a huge branch and laid there on his buckled legs, eyes closed and asleep but looking like he was staring at the sky. His fire dimming down, it meant he was asleep but his ears were moving about to keep a count on them. Leaving his dreams to give him a choice, his soul and body let him drift off into the world that was his and his only for a short time for as others sleep, the time moves quickly, or that is what your very brain tells the body that you control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Sitka's nostrils flared."Mares are always thought as treasures."She muttered to herself.The pegasus stallion looked like a piece of scum you might find on a sea turtles back.Well atleast he acted that way.She wasnt sure of the history between these two,but she knew it wasnt pleasent.She ripped a blade of grass from the ground,ate it,and started dozing off as nothing was happening.Stallion are strange.Her thoughts carried her gently.Will Sleipnir win if there is a battle?Eight legs against wings.Surely this battle will not contain just scratches and bruises!She woke suddenly from her thoughts and it seemed as if she had been asleep no longer than a second.
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:03 pm

Sleipnir thrashed his head and glared up at the stallion in the trees. "Coward," he hissed under his breath and shook out his silken mane. He turned his large, amiable eyes to the mare who seemed to be sleeping. How could she close her eyes with that Greek not ten feet from them? He snorted loudly and flicked his tail, then turned and took a large mouthful of leaves from a nearby tree. He preferred the leaves over grass anytime, they were almost always sweeter and less dry.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:40 pm

ShadowFire woke up early as it was almost nearing dawn and stood up and stretched. "If i don't get that mare, she'll be my nine hundred and ninety ninth mare to have lost from my grasp." He muttered to himself as he shook his coat and stared at her, smirking. Taking the water from the leaves, he then scorched them and chuckled and looked back at the mare as he stepped back and stood in the shadows of the tree when he swooped down to the ground silently. he pinned his ears as he watched the Norseman, the very fires on him burning bright and harshly, depicting his rage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:50 pm

Sitka's tail whipped a fly from her face lazily but her eyes flashed with a mixture of rage and fear "So you've finally awoken from you nap?"She nickered harshly.Pinning her ears and baring her teeth she no longer looked delicate and polite but quite vicious.She pawed the ground anxiously.She tossed the mane from her face.A dark cloud floated over head.Dry lightning seemed to be moving in and thunder rumbled in the distance,but there was no smell of rain in the air.
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:57 pm

"Cram it, mare." He sneered and looked at the sky and stretched out his wings. Bending down, he had the grass scorched to the best flavor and grazed on it, actually enjoying something though it was only food. Looking up, he saw the cloud then continued to eat, ignoring everything around him and the stupid cloud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:26 pm

"Gee thanks"She murmered quietly to herself.These stallions are so confusing.First they're going to fight,and now their grazing like broodmares!

(sorry so short you didnt really give me much.no offense)

Last edited by Cheradongirl95 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:02 pm

Sleipnir threw his mighty head and snorted loudly at the stallion. His nostrils flared. "I think it's time you left, creature," he spat and stepped forward once. That one motion swept through all eight of his hooves and the sound was a rather unique one. "You are anything but welcome." He added and pinned his ears back in frustration.

[[ So sorry guys! ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next