Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires? There's No Way They're Real.... {R rated, Sav Only }

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Vampires? There's No Way They're Real.... {R rated, Sav Only } - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampires? There's No Way They're Real.... {R rated, Sav Only }

Post by `` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ `` Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:07 am

Ik, I I thought he did for some odd reason. It was like 4 am in the morning last night so I was just like putting random crap on there. xD sorry.

Precious watched from the shadows, she blinked once before sighing heavily. She had been trained as an assassin from her uncle, no wonder she could flip him like that. And she was also, a witch.
`` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ ``
`` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ ``
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Vampires? There's No Way They're Real.... {R rated, Sav Only } - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampires? There's No Way They're Real.... {R rated, Sav Only }

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:23 am

Sam lifted his pistol as he turned to face Beck, his face emotionless and colder than seemingly possible. "Against the wall" He said, his voice stern and deep, almost holding his accent but not quite. Dean held his gun at the ready, but was more interested in his brother. Never had he seen his brother act without emotion the way he was now. Sam seemed unfazed by his brother's gaze, and focused completely on the task at hand.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by `` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ `` Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:05 am

Beck grinned, then shrugged and put himself against the wall. He looked at the two before speaking in his joker voice. " Why so serious?" He laughed evilly.
`` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ ``
`` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ ``
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Sam sneered and pressed the barrel of his pistol hard against the man's neck. "Shutup" He snarled into his ear. Dean cocked an eyebrow at his brother, and stood back at the ready.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by `` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ `` Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:43 pm

Beck grinned at Sam, then grabbed the gun and put it to his head. " Do it..." He then got serious. " DO IT!" He screamed, then laughed evilly. Putting on a grin.

Precious sneered then levitated her hand up to lift Beck in mid-air. She clenched her fist to strangle him. Then she dropped him down harshly, " Do as your told." She spat.
`` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ ``
`` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ ``
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4