Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires? There's No Way They're Real.... {R rated, Sav Only }

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Vampires? There's No Way They're Real.... {R rated, Sav Only } - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires? There's No Way They're Real.... {R rated, Sav Only }

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:32 pm

[[ So what now ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Vampires? There's No Way They're Real.... {R rated, Sav Only } - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires? There's No Way They're Real.... {R rated, Sav Only }

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:57 pm

Hmmm I honestly don't know. Well Precious is going to work soo. Btw she works at ahhh....... A coffee shop Razz idk
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:12 am

[[ Lmao sounds good. How about Dean and Sam are stopping by the coffee shop on their way out of town..? ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:26 am

OOC;; Yesh sounds like a pleasant Idea!

IC; Precious let out a muffled sigh as she pulled up into the parking lot f her work. She punched in before putting her apron over her. Walking out into teh kitchen before looking around at the costumers.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:36 am

Sam and Dean had spent around 15 min. in the cafe before their coffees were finally finished. It was a busy morning for the coffee shop. Sam stood and walked over to the counter to grab the two black coffees and the pastries when the door chimed. He turned, and saw the woman with red hair step inside. Turning away quickly, Sam acted as though he hadn't seen her. Sam brought the food and drinks back to their table and sat them down. He shut his laptop and pulled out his breakfast.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:40 am

Precious gazed around, her eyes caught a familiar sight from a guy. She narrowed her eyes then gasping. It was the boy who helped her last night! Immediately she turned away and walked to the back of the kitchen.her eyes were wide but she managed to look back over at him then turn away quickly. She could hear someone calling out her name, " Precious!" Biting her lip she hesitated to turn but soon enough did so. Seeing that Rebecca; her friend. Was telling her to come help her with an order. Nodding slowly still biting her lip she helped her with one's order.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:30 pm

Sam listened as the girl's name was called, noting that it was Precious. He shook his head and took a small drink of the scolding hot coffee. Wincing slightly, he set the cup down and took a moment. He had burned his tongue, but it didn't really bother him that much. Dean looked up at his younger brother and sighed lightly. "Bobby call?" He asked, hoping for a lead. Sam shook his head and shrugged. "Nope... It's strange. I wonder if he's alright" Sam noted, then looked down at his breakfast. He had ordered a crescant, but it wasn't in the least bit appealing.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:23 pm

Precious sighed ehavily and mumbled to herself under her breath. Then turning towards Rebecca as she flipped the eggs. " Get me the pepper." She asked, looking at the order on a white slip of paper. Going over to bowl to stir gravey. After the food was done she placed the meal on the plate before bringing it out to a table. She smiled before asking if that would be all. When they thanked and replied back with a 'Yes that will be all.' She dipped her head before turning to get herself a cup of coffee. Settling herself down in a table, looking out the window.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:21 pm

Dean looked up from his food and cocked an eyebrow at his brother. "Come on dude, your skinny enough already. Eat." He told him, pushing Sam's food toward him. Sam winced, and took a long breath. "My stomach's all screwy... But fine." He said, and tentatively took a bite. Dean grinned at his brother once he ate, and turned his attention to a young girl sliding into the booth a couple seats down. "Hey, that's-" He started, but Sam's death glare cut him off. "I don't think she wants to talk. Let's just eat and leave" Sam said, his voice lowered to avoid being heard.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:29 pm

Precious sighed heavily, feeling eyes on her. She slowly turned her head to see the two boys from yesterday staring at her. With narrowed eyes she took another gulp of her coffee before getting up to go wash it. After she was done, quickly she turned while drying off her hands. Putting the rag down to take in a deep breath and stroll over to their table. Sighing heavily she dug her hands into her pockets, one of her free hands removed her velvet red hair from her eyes to look at them both. " Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for yesterday." She bit her lip once, almsot whimpering as she glared around with nervousness. Then glancing back down at one guy, with light blue eyes and brown shaggy hair. Smiling small, " Thanks for trying to comfort me last night but if I came out sorta rude. Sorry for that, I was just that-" She trailed off, gazing at the floor beneath her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:34 pm

Sam saw her look over at the table and he whirled around. "Great. Way to go, Dean" He said through his teeth and forked a large piece of his brother's sausage. "Hey!" Dean frowned, and took a piece of Sam's crescant in return. Sam knew he wouldn't eat it, though. Dean raised his eyebrows at Sam , then looked over at the girl. She was more attractive than Dean had thought. Sam scowled at his brother, then looked over at Precious. He shook his head as she looked down and shrugged. "It's fine, really." He said. "Anytime" Dean added, with a boyish grin.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:44 pm

Precious heard their words but shrugged slightly. Taking in a deep breath, " If you say so." She commented to the one dude, then looking over at the other who gave her a boyish grin. She cocked her head then giggled softly. Then frowned, " I didn't mean for that to happen but.." She then shook her head before waving a farewell to them. " Well, I gotta go. See you two around. I guess." She said before turning to leave. Hearing her name being called again, she groaned. " What is it now, Rebecca!" She sneered before racing into the kitchen.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 pm

Sam smiled warmly, and nodded. "Alright." He said. Dean nodded. "Oh, and by the way I'm Dean. This is Sam" He added quickly before she rushed back to the kitchen. Dean chuckled and looked over at Sam. He shook his head as though he didn't believe he had let her go that night, then took a forkful of his food. He chewed it quietly. Sam chuckled and took another drink of his now warm but not burning hot coffee.

[[ Oh gosh.. Sorry that sucked ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:45 pm

Precious sighed and helped Rebecca out with what she needed. Soon her shift was over and quickly she punched out before putting her apron on a hook that hung from the fall. She sighed heavily, her gaze shuffling to look at Sam and Dean. She thought that was their names, she looked back at her co-workers. " Alright ladies, I'll be back tomorrow." She mumbled. Before grabbing her things and walking out of the Cafe. But before she did she looked back over at the two guys, grinning then shaking her head and leaving.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:25 pm

[[ Sorry haha, we had steak for dinner =d ]]

The two finished their breakfast and coffees in the shop. It wasn't long before Sam had his laptop open to his email. A frown overtook his soft features, and he turned his brown eyes over at his brother. "No email either... Maybe you should call him?" Sam asked, then turned back at the chime of the door. It was Precious leaving. She looked back, and he turned around quickly. Dean nodded and took out his old flip phone. He punched in the numbers and lifted the phone to his ear.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:14 pm

Precious walked home, turning into an ally way before she bumped into someone. Stumbling back before snapping her head up to see if was Beck.Gasping with narrowed eyes she turned quickly to sprint away but he had already done caught her arm and slung her back. Making her hit a brick wall harshly. Her head was bleeding and suddenly she went into consciousness.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Sam typed away on his laptop as he waited for Bobby to answer the phone. Finally, Dean spoke. "Bobby? .... Yea, it's Dean... Yea... Did you find anything?" He said, and oddly enough Sam could hear Bobby talking as well. Sam knitted his brows together and looked at Dean. He pointed downwards repeatedly as if to tell Dean to turn the volume down. Dean did so after he gave Sam a curious look.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:10 pm

Precious felt someone pick ehr up and place her in a van. She groaned , a cold surface pressing against her and she suddenly awoke to find herself strapped up to a chair. A chilling air felt like it could freeze her body made her spine shiver rapidly. She looked around her, rocking back and worth in the chair until she was stopped momentarily. She sneered, hearing the voice of Beck in her ears. " Well, well, well. What do we have here?" He grinned as he came stalking from the shadows. His boys behind her with guns, Beck placed his hands behind his back before stopping in front of Precious. " Well isn't it my Precious." He smirked. Sneering as he called her 'His Precious.' Shaking her head she spit on him. " You motherfucker! Go burn in hell!" She rasped. Beck laughed, " Oh but you wouldn't want that." He dipped his head up for his boys to unstrap her and take her to his room.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:18 pm

[[ I was thinking maybe Beck was a supernatural or maybe Bobby assigns them to Precious? ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Hmm, explain about assigning them to Precious? For is assigned to Precious, Beck or Sam and Dean?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:34 pm

OOC:: I mean that Bobby gives them (Sam and Dean) a lead on how she is supernatural so they get 'assigned' to investigate her. They wouldn't know it was Precious though, just some girl.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:36 pm

OOC;; Alrighty then let's do it Razz
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:50 am

[[ Lol wait, so are they after Beck or Precious? ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:39 pm

OOC;; Idk lol
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:41 pm

[[ >__< Which would you prefer? ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next