Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires? There's No Way They're Real.... {R rated, Sav Only }

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Vampires? There's No Way They're Real.... {R rated, Sav Only } - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampires? There's No Way They're Real.... {R rated, Sav Only }

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:46 pm

OOC;; Idc either way Razz Just as long as it's interesting Very Happy Hmmm, how bout Precious? It would make thinsg interesting and Beck could be working for Bobby. Hmm btw who is Bobby?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Vampires? There's No Way They're Real.... {R rated, Sav Only } - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampires? There's No Way They're Real.... {R rated, Sav Only }

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:50 pm

[[ From supernatural?! Lol the guy that always calls Sam and Dean and practically took the place of their father when he ran off. And Idk about the whole Beck working for Bobby thing, but we could try it.. ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:38 pm

OOC;; Oh yeah, him. I don't like him very much >.< lol but never knew this was going into a state of 'The Supernatural.' Lol but we could try something else idc
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:15 pm

[[ Sorry lol... I just figured since they were practically Sam and Dean with a little different attitudes that I'd call their advisor Bobby.. Why don't you like him? Wait, nevermind, but anyway that's how you want to post? ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:09 pm

OOC;; xD idc what we do as long as it turns out interesting in the end Razz
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:33 pm

[[ Fine lol. ]]

Dean nodded at Bobby's words, and looked over at Sam. Sam cocked an eyebrow and watched as his brother flipped his phone shut. "Come on, we've got a lead." He said and stood up. Sam stuffed his computer into his bag and shrugged it on. "Where?" He asked. Dean told him the address as they got into the Impala and started to drive off. "Some sort of Lycan... We have the silver daggers right?" He asked, and Sam nodded.

[[ sss ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Precious was tied down to the bed, she sneered. Starting to jiggle in the chains, she snapped her ehad up to see Beck circling her. She screeched before spitting on him once more. He smirked down at her before slowly stroking the side of her face. " Now, now, now Precious. Let's not get too aggressive." He chuckled evily before turning to walk out of the room. Precious narrowed her eyes, before jerked her hands and feet wildly to get out of the chains.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:56 pm

{ heller? }
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:11 am

Umm, BUMP!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:21 am

OOC:: I know I'm really sorry but I've been on my phone mostly so I haven't replied. I will reply in just a bit though I promise!
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:22 am

Dean parked the car and they got out in sync. Sam moved to the trunk and lifted it quickly. Dean pulled up a black board and revealed their variety of weapons. "Crossbow?" He offered. Dean shrugged, and puleld out a revolver. He loaded it with silver bullets and started doing it with another. "Should've known" Sam said with a chuckle and tucked a silver dagger in his belt. Dean passed one of the guns to his little brother and grabbed a dagger. He shut the trunk and headed towards the old abandoned building. Sam fell into stride behind him, and they entered the dark, dusty interior.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by `` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ `` Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:30 am

No one move! It's still me, Blue! Don't get scared Sav! Razz
`` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ ``
`` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ ``
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:46 pm

( xD Alright )
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by `` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ `` Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:20 pm

Precious spat her words out like silver bullets. " Fuck this shit." She gently scurried her wrists from the loose chains before jerking her legs up to break the unstable rattling bars of chains. She grunted, massaging her wrists a couple times before standing and sheathing herself. Prowling in the dense darkness. She could hear the faint rasping voice of Beck ahead of her and she turned into an ally way quickly, dodging boulders of tombs in the large storage building.
`` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ ``
`` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ ``
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:48 am

[[ What do you mean by sheathing herself? ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by `` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ `` Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:22 pm

[[ In the shadows she sheathed herself from them
`` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ ``
`` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ ``
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:37 pm

Dean frowned and lifted his nose up slightly, it wrinkled up and he looked over at Sam. A shrug lifted on the tall man's shoulders, and Sam lifted his pistol, his flashlight in his left hand and his right on the trigger. "Lycan?" He said under his breath, and shook his head. "There's something else going on here... That smell's sulfur" He said and furrowed his brows. Everything got a lot more complicated.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by `` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ `` Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Precious sighed heavily when she neared the door, bumping into someone. Snapping her head up to see who it was. " Da, fuck?" She spat to see Dean and Sam. Hearing Beck calling out her name, she took them by the hands before she slung them both into a door, closing it behind her and then whirling around to glare at them through half-narrowed eyes. " What are you two doing here? Your gonna get yourselves killed!" She glanced down at their weapons, backing away into the door roughly. " Get away from me with those!" She snarled.
`` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ ``
`` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ ``
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:25 pm

Dean stumbled back as he ran into something, but stopped as he bumped into Sam's chest. A glare spread between the two until they heard Precious speak. "What the hell?!" He exclaimed, and Sam slapped his shoulder as if to tell him to shutup. "I should say the same to you, what are you doing here? You're the one who's going to get killed!" Sam spoke quickly, his tone as though he was yelling but in a small volume. Dean lowered his pistol and Sam did the same. She wasn't the one they were looking for, of course.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by `` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ `` Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:31 pm

Precious sneered, stepping forward to stnad face-to-face with Sam. " Do you think I wanna be here!" She spat bitterly, " No I don't! I was brung here against my will!" She growled. Shaking her head before shoving them away from her roughly. She heard the door start to open and suddenly Beck came into the picture. She gasped before sprinting away into the shadows again.
`` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ ``
`` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ ``
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:05 pm

Sam's brows knit together and he stepped back as she shoved him, but not because of her push. "What are you talking about?" He growled the words under his breath. Both Dean and Sam whipped their guns up and cocked them back when the door opened. "It's him" Dean said, and Sam nodded. Just as his finger squeezed the trigger slightly, Precious stepped into the doorway, blocking his aim. "Shit" He spat, and when she was out of the way, Beck saw them and immediately turned away. "Great" Dean grunted and Sam rushed ahead of him after their target.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by `` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ `` Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:18 pm

Precious watched them curiously in the shadows. Beck flashed them golden flames as his began to change colors. Sighing heavily, she made her way after them. She flashed past Sam and Dean before grabbed Beck by the neck, before she knew it she has slung him harshly to the ground. A dent was left in the floor, standing over Beck she picked him up by the shirt then flinging him up to stand. She locked her arm around his neck then quickly strapping him to a chair. " There we go, Not so tough are we." She sneered. Her eyes flashed a bright red right after she stepped off him.

`` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ ``
`` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ ``
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:25 pm

Sam and Dean watched in awe and confusion as the scene played out. They made no move as she tied him down. After ward, Sam just narrowed his eyes at Precious, then at Beck. What had they gotten into? Dean launched himself at Precious, gripping her throat tightly and pinning her against the wall. He wasn't afraid to do what he thinks is right. "What are you?" He growled through his teeth. Sam moved to Dean quickly and touched his shoulder "Hey, what the hell are you doing? We're after him" Sam said under his breath.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by `` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ `` Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:35 am

Precious giggled a Dean, she held his hand where he put the knife, looking at them. " Do it. I dare ya." She grinned, making him cut her throat a little; but she healed instantly. After that she quickly grabbed his arm and twisted it around, making him do a front flip over her. She watched as Dean landed roughly on the floor board. In an eye blink she had taken the knife from him. " Don't pick a fight, that you can't win." She smirked at the two before vanishing within the shadows. " He's all yours." She called.
`` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ ``
`` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ ``
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:56 pm

[[ Really? ]]

Dean winced as he pulled himself up from his position on the floor, and he scowled up at the girl. She wasn't human. Not normal girl could lift a man of his bulk and flip him like she had. Sam noticed this, because as Precious moved to leave, he went after her. "No, wait" Dean said, and stood up. "We're not after her" He told Sam, and picked up his pistol.

[[ And he never drew a knife on her btw ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next