Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R/M ~~An Unlikely Meeting [[ S I O N ]]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

R/M    ~~An Unlikely Meeting [[ S I O N ]] - Page 3 Empty Re: R/M ~~An Unlikely Meeting [[ S I O N ]]

Post by Saviour Sat May 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Lilli~
I flinch when he snarls at me, and I push my back against the rough bark of a tree. "You care" I say under my breath.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

R/M    ~~An Unlikely Meeting [[ S I O N ]] - Page 3 Empty Re: R/M ~~An Unlikely Meeting [[ S I O N ]]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 26, 2012 10:31 pm

Demon narrowed his eyes and growled deep within. " Care? I care about all them wolves I assassinated back there and through-out my life! And not even look back and not care if I killed a soul! I don't think that is caring." He spat out.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat May 26, 2012 10:34 pm

Jehn~

I shake my head and push his chest so he was out of my face. "I mean that you care about what others think of you or how they feel. Don't try to tell me I'm wrong because you just proved it to me back there. You showed me that you care that I was upset, you didn't scoff in my face or murder me for being a witness of your murders!" My big blue eyes were glossy from my tears but I wouldn't let them spill over my cheeks. My ears were down against my skull, but my hackles were slick and smooth against my back. I flick my tail back and forth to avoid shaking. I hadn't yelled this much since I was a young pup.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Demon snarled then stopped, knowing she was right. But he didn't show it, " You know nothing of me." He sneered, Demon whirled around and set off again.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat May 26, 2012 10:52 pm

Lilli~

My temper flared when he turned around to leave. I lash out and strike his flank. It was a terrible, stupid decision but I couldn't help it. I had helped him with his situation and he paid me by walking away. I braced myself for him to turn around but tried to appear unfazed. "Why won't you just talk to me like a normal wolf and forget about your stupid missions or whatever you call your little games!" I snarl out, my nose rippled and teeth bared. I didn't even realize I had my father's temper and aggression until I met this mutt.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 26, 2012 11:03 pm

Demon's Fate stopped instantly and growled depper this time. HE slowly turned around and charged at her, knocking her down and driving his claws into her throat, but not deep enough to kill her. HE flashed sharp dragon-like fangs out at her face; missing her muzzle by an inch. " You don't understand! Stop acting like you do when you don't!" He roared. Ears pinnned back and eyes burned with a fiery red.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat May 26, 2012 11:07 pm

Lilli~

I swallow hard under his grip and look up into his eyes. Softly, I say "If I wasn't right.... Then you wouldn't be so angry" My words were rough and my throat was beginning to burn. I didn't make a motion to move under him though, hoping that he would let my go on his own accord.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Demon stepped back and loosened his grip on her throat. He sighed and wrapped his tail around his massive fiery body. He looked away from Lilli and shook his head. " I do. But that doesn't matter. You still don't understand." He said softly this time.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat May 26, 2012 11:28 pm

Lilli~

I stand up and shake my head to fix the fur on my neck. I then step over and sit beside him, but not so that we were touching. "Then tell me?" I say, as a question. I glance over at him, then back forward.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 26, 2012 11:40 pm

Demon's Fate shook his head. " I can't speak of it." He said lightly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat May 26, 2012 11:41 pm

Lilli~

I roll my eyes. This wolf was going to drive me absolutely insane. "Come on, who's going to know?" I say, a small smile playing on my lips. I look over at him and wait for his reply.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 26, 2012 11:44 pm

Demon's Fate snorted and sighed. " What do you want to know?" He asked, looking over at her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat May 26, 2012 11:46 pm

Lilli~

I grin and look forward, pondering my first question. Finally he was talking! "Do you know your parents? Or your 'creator'?" I ask, drawing a small circle in the dirt with my paw.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 26, 2012 11:52 pm

Demon sighed and watched her draw the circle in the dirt. " I only know my creator. The only one who took me in when my parents died when I was born. He was the leader of the Assassin's Creed. Any toehr questions?" He asked.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat May 26, 2012 11:55 pm

Lilli~

I tried to picture how he felt about it, but couldn't. "What's he like... The leader of the Creed?" I ask, pure curiosity tugging at my mind.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 27, 2012 12:02 am

Demon chuckled and looked to the sky. " Generous but then again he can be a bit of a hot-head. He doesn't take no for an answer and always gets his way. Strong and free-willed, he had a striking dependent stake that burned inside of him. He was brave and never backed down from anything or anyone. He was my father and I loved him." Demon said, a warm smile spreading across his face. The first time in a long time he felt happy.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun May 27, 2012 12:04 am

Lilli~

I smile at his happiness. "He seems like a fairly nice person" I say and curl my tail neatly around my hind leg. "And the Creed.. .What is it like?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 27, 2012 12:16 am

Demon snorted. " The ones in the Creed are every supersitious and have a righteous battle fury in them. They crave to kill and the safety of their people. They are sneaking and well of course all of us are killing machines."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun May 27, 2012 12:19 am

Lilli~

I frown slightly. "It sounds like they need more like you and less like them" I say, and look away from him and into the shadows of the forest as they grew darker.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 28, 2012 1:44 pm

Demon sighed. " Yeah well that's Assassin's for you." He said lightly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:05 pm

Lilli~

"Then why don't you leave?" I ask, immediately regretting the question. It was a good question though, after all he did seem rather unhappy. Still, I shouldn't have gone so far as to question his motives.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3