Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R/M ~~An Unlikely Meeting [[ S I O N ]]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

R/M    ~~An Unlikely Meeting [[ S I O N ]] - Page 2 Empty Re: R/M ~~An Unlikely Meeting [[ S I O N ]]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Demon snorted and narrowed his eyes over at Lilli. He shook his head and followed her up the slope.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

R/M    ~~An Unlikely Meeting [[ S I O N ]] - Page 2 Empty Re: R/M ~~An Unlikely Meeting [[ S I O N ]]

Post by Saviour Fri May 25, 2012 11:14 pm

Lillianna~

I notice his glare, but ignore him. He could treat me however he liked, I didn't care. I lower my nose to the cold Earth and smell the grass. A faint scent of roses and blood filled my nose, and I immediately sneeze. "So how long have you been in the Creed?" I ask, trying to break the ice.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 25, 2012 11:35 pm

Demon snapped out of his daze and snorted. " Since I was only a month old. I told I was not made, I was created." He said with no lies darted into place everything he told her was the straight up truth.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri May 25, 2012 11:41 pm

Lillianna~

My interest spiked up as he explained his situation. I look over at him, and only then did I notice his unnatural perfection. Like how perfect his frame was for fighting, and his coloring as well. A cock of my head showed my curiousity, but I looked forward to avoid looking rude. "That's.... Interesting" I say, noting that I would have to find out more about this situation.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Demon snorted. " Enough questions. It's urgent that I find Altair quickly before he relocates." He sneered lightly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri May 25, 2012 11:56 pm

Lilli~

I glare at him. "He won't move." My voice was edgy and my words were curt. I toss my head to adjust the soft fur on my neck and pick up the pace. Soon I was at a fast run. We were nearly there, with only a half mile or so to go.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 26, 2012 12:14 am

Demon sighed and followed her, raqcing at her side.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat May 26, 2012 12:18 am

Lilli~

As we near the cave where I knew he would be resting, I slowed and dashed behind a small group of saplings. "Most likely, he will have a ton of guards, but he won't suspect anything if it's me." I say in a whisper. "Just stay by my side and don't say or do anything stupid" I say with a small chuckle.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 26, 2012 12:46 am

Demon rolled his eyes and snorted. " Okay." He awaited for her to do her thing.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat May 26, 2012 12:50 am

Lilli~

I snort and trot out of the bushes and straight up to one of the two guards. They were both well-built males who were older than me. "Hello there" I say with a smile, and he snarls at me. I roll my eyes. "Enough with the act, Tod" I say, and he frowns. "What do you want" He asks, his deep voice rumbling. "We need to speak with my father" I say to him.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 26, 2012 12:57 am

Demon glares up at the one so called Tod. He narrowed his eyes and pealed his lips back to reveal long daggers. Demon's Fate extended his claws, and spoke with a more deep rumbling voice. He towered over the two guards. He pinned his ears back and was about to wipe them both out in a heart beat when he seen Lilli's look. He snarled at the two and calmed down--alittle.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat May 26, 2012 1:00 am

Lilli~

I look over at the snarling Demon's Fate and let out a loud snarl in return. My ears were flat against my skull. "Would you chill?" I say under my breath to him, then turn back to Tod. "What for?" He questions. "I'd like him to meet my friend, so he can't turn things against me. You know how he is..." I say. Tod chuckles low in his throat and nods, then steps to the side. I walk in without looking back and take a left into what looked like a dining hall. It was empty, however. "Now, just act as submissive as possible until we are alone with him, all right?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 26, 2012 1:16 am

Demon's Fate looked around him, saying under his breath. Answering Lilli's question. " I'll try." He spoke as he glanced around his surroundings.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat May 26, 2012 1:22 am

Lilli~

I nod and motion for him to come with me. I trot silently down a thin hallway, making turns here and there. Eventually, I brush past a guard and into my father's den. "Lillianna!" He says with a cheesy smile. He jumps around his desk and steps towards me, then freezes when he sees Demon's Fate. "Daddy, can I talk to you alone?" I ask, using my innocent voice. He nods, and the guards leave.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 26, 2012 1:37 am

Demon's Fate heard 'Daddy' and he gapped lightly. then he snarled and glared at Altair. " Daddy!" He spoke with a ferious rumble. " Altair today is the end of you." He spat and lunged at him. Grabbing his throat and shaking him from side to side. Clawing feriously out at his flank as he did so, blood splattering everywhere. And soon Demon flung him into a rock, he growled and lifted a forepaw and was about to strike the final blow.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat May 26, 2012 1:41 am

Lilli~

I jump and make a small yipping sound when Demon's Fate attacked Altair. I then watch as he murders my father. For some sickening reason, it didn't affect me much. He never treated me or my mother well anyway. My step father was a better dad by far. I turn around and step towards the doorway to keep from soiling my coat and make sure no one was coming into the room. I look back and see Demon about to deal the final blow, and I cringe back against the wall.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 26, 2012 1:49 am

Demon's Fate snarled and stroke Altair by the throat, driving his claws through his skin and ripping out his windpipe. Demon snorted and shook his pelt. Stepping back from the dead body. Demon's Fate sneered at the dead body and turned to look at Lilli. " Come on. We have to get out of here." He spoke and quickly killed a guard by jumping up and twisting his head around; breaking it.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat May 26, 2012 1:50 am

Lilli~

I nod quickly and dart after him down the hallways. I stayed behind, but gave him the directions as we went along. My heart raced and I could feel my feet shaking underneath me.

[[ sss ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 26, 2012 8:02 pm

Demon's Fate sighed and raced after her. Darting down the hallway and out of the entrance. The two guards snarled at Demon, and he smirked. Swipping a paw out at Tod and bringing him down to the ground. Quickly he sliced upon his stomach and killed the other by flipping backwards and grasping his back neck and flinging him off the cliff. He snorted and nudged Lilli to go.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat May 26, 2012 8:17 pm

Lilli~
I danced back when he attacked Tod and snarled loudly. "Is that necessary?!" I squeal, and move reluctantly when he nudges me forward. I let a tear slip and take off into the woods.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 26, 2012 8:28 pm

Demon's Fate sneered and kept on until they were far enough from the cave. He looked at her and said, " I have to leave. You can't handle my ruthless acts as an assassin. I don't want to put you in a situation where u have to feel guilty with regret.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Jehn~
"My father deserved it, but Tod did not!" I say, sitting with my back to him and watching as ants crawled up a tree.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 26, 2012 8:47 pm

Demon snarled and flicked his tail and turned away. Walking off down the slope, " Sorry I"m a killing machine." He said and darted off.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat May 26, 2012 9:02 pm

Jehn~
I snort loudly and yell after him "A true killing machine wouldn't apologize!" I turn around and lope after him. "You know I'm right... There's something different about you"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 26, 2012 9:59 pm

Demon's Fate snarled and whirled around to face her. He tensed his muscles and snapped out at her. " Yeah! Like what? WHat is different about a killer like me!" It was true Assassin's never apolgized, which actually that was the very first time he ever said that; to anyone!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next