Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R/M ~~An Unlikely Meeting [[ S I O N ]]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

R/M    ~~An Unlikely Meeting [[ S I O N ]] Empty R/M ~~An Unlikely Meeting [[ S I O N ]]

Post by Saviour Thu May 24, 2012 7:01 pm

Lillianna~

The dash of white and the scuffle of leaves danced throughout to the blackberry bushes. A soft texture showed the white as fur, and a quiet panting represented the place of breathing in the meeting of senses. I let out a loud bark as I breached the shadowy thicket. A gentle breeze combed its way throughout my fur and I shook violently. A bright smile lit up my young and small features, as well as accented my ocean blue eyes. Sliding to a stop a little too late, I crash over the shore of a creek and end up rolling into the water. After opening my eyes to a baby blue sky and puffy clouds, I roll onto my feet again and step onto the pebbled shore and shake the water from my undercoat. A sneeze rang around the meadow and I dip my elegant body down for a sip of the crisp water. It was water straight from the mountain range, which was just now loosing its icy blanket. I lift my ears cleanly into the air and observe the small clearing. Out of habit, I lift my black snout into the air and let out a short and melodic howl before dashing into the grass and rolling around.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

R/M    ~~An Unlikely Meeting [[ S I O N ]] Empty Re: R/M ~~An Unlikely Meeting [[ S I O N ]]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu May 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Demon's Fate relaxed his muscles and tensed his powerful legs as they rippled throughout her coat. Demon glared at the pouncing rabbit. His eyes not leaving his prey. Demon was about to sntach up his prey before a white fluffy pelted wolf, bounced out infront of him. Demon's Fate snarled and watched in horror as the rabbit hopped away. He narrowed his eyes and stood slowly out of the tall grass. He snapped at her rump and sneered, " Hey!" He growled. Ears pinned back in the bright golden redish orange sea. His eyes swirling with a twisted blood shot red color. Demon snarled roughly. " Did you not see me hunting that rabbit out! Huh?!" He nipped at her again and rolled his eyes. Sighing heavily and taking in a deep breath.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

R/M    ~~An Unlikely Meeting [[ S I O N ]] Empty Re: R/M ~~An Unlikely Meeting [[ S I O N ]]

Post by Saviour Thu May 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Lillianna~

A tight yip announced itself from somewhere within my mind as I flinched back from the large male. I lay my ears back gently and let out a small snort. "No, I did not" I say with a hmmph sound and sit down in the pebbles again, giving him a harsh look. My soft, ocean blue eyes seemed to turn a lighter color. Similar to the color of arctic ice as it gets closer to a warm spring. "But isn't that the point? To not be seen?" I say, a small giggle bubbling up from my throat like the gurgle of a fountain in the middle of the night. My smile was quickly erased when I see how serious he was. "Are you all right?" I question, a small twinge of curiously gnawing eagerly at my soul.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu May 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Demon's Fate sneered and pawed feriously at the ground. " Actually, no since i havn't had a good enough meal for two days except scraps and bones." He snarled slightly. He shook his head and sighed. Sitiing back on her haunches, " Sorry." He spoke silently.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu May 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Lillianna~

"That's all right, I'd be just as cranky if I'd missed that many meals" I say cheerfully before sitting up and shaking my white coat free of the shore's debris. I lean over and lap up a bit of water before looking over at him. My eyes were softer now, and my ears were erect once more. "Is that all you eat.... Rabbit?" I ask.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu May 24, 2012 10:31 pm

Demon's Fate heard her words and he shook his head in surprise. " Of course not. Not just Rabbit, I eat other things I just can't seem to find anything in these woods since the Wildfire." Demon said and narrowed his eyes when his stomach growled. He flicked his tail and his ears prickered up instantly to hear a vole scurry across the Earth. He followed the beat on the ground as it vibrated up his muscular leg, he quickly flexed his claws and swipped the plump and delicate body of the vole in his maw. His mouth started to water as the blood drained into his mouth, he layed down and torn into the small animal. He sat back up when the vole was gone in matter of seconds, he glanced at the fae and turned away. Dipping his large muzzle into the dancing crystal water beneath his massive paws, blood drained off his maw and into the water. Demon lifted his head back up and looked at the fae once more.. " Names.. Demon's Fate."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu May 24, 2012 10:35 pm

Lillianna~

I cock my head at the scratching sounds beneath the Earth, but lose interest and begin to play in the clear water. It seemed to dance in droplets as I pawed at it and did small turns. Ripples licked at the edge of the water, and small twinkling sounds resonated around the small area. I smirk and roll in the water then shake. I got the majority of the water on the male, and trot back to the shore. "Lillianna, but just call me Lilli" I say with a grin as I lick the water from my fore-paw.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 25, 2012 7:17 pm

Demon's Fate flintched as water was flicked at him. He snarled then stopped noticing it was only her whom did it. He sighed and licked his lips, clawing at the ground lightly. " Lovely name Lilli."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri May 25, 2012 7:28 pm

Lillianna~
"Why thank you" I say with a sweet smile. I then stand up and do a small little circle. Watching the ground as it blurred beneath my paws. "So why are you here?" I ask him casually.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Demon's Fate smiled and licked her ear. " Searching for some land to regain and a mate. Also some food." He chuckled a bit.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri May 25, 2012 8:01 pm

Lillianna~
I jump back with a snarl, my hackles raised. I then notice the lick was just friendly and settle down. A small, curt nod. "That's nice" I say
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 25, 2012 8:08 pm

Demon's Fate raised an eyebrow at him and did not shudder or flintch when she snarled at him. " You okay?" He asked with a chuckle.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri May 25, 2012 8:10 pm

Lillianna~
I nod and giggle quietly. "yes, sorry I'm a little jumpy" I say and paw at the water. "Where are you from?" I ask.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Demon sighed and replied with an unease look. " Everywhere. I have no somewhere. Its just.. Everywhere. I've been everywhere." Demon said quietly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri May 25, 2012 8:36 pm

Lillianna~
I frown. "Lucky" I say before standing up and moving up ti the grassy area. I let myself fall down and roll onto my back. The lazy white clouds moved just enough for me to second guess myself about whether they were moving or if I was just imagining it.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 25, 2012 8:45 pm

Demon laughed and smiled. " Your quite the playful type." He stated. He stroled over to where she fell, he pricked his ears and shook his head. He did the same and laughed quietly. Rolling on his back, his paws in the air, he glanced up at the clouds, watching as they moved.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri May 25, 2012 8:49 pm

Lillianna~
A small giggle escaped my maw. It was a strange sight for a male so tough to roll onto his back and act like a pup. "You seem so tense. Life's too boring when you act so stressed. Treat it like the game it is"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 25, 2012 8:55 pm

Demon sighed. " Its not a game when your an Assassin out looking for one called Altair." Demon shook his head and let out a deep breath. All his life he felt stressed, he wasn't made, he was created to become an assassin.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri May 25, 2012 9:24 pm

Lillianna~
I cough abruptly and stand up. I sit down facing him and fold my ears neatly back. "Why are you after him?" I ask, trying to appear nonchalant.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Demon sat up and looked at her. " He is an Outlaw to us Assassin's of the Creed. He is enemy, and I was sent out to regain my honor. BRing back a feather with his blood on it." He said softly and sighed. " My life is nothing to joke about and I tell lies to keep others safe from danger. For their protection. It's very complicated to be one of the Creed. I am amoung the few most powerful Assassins." He said shaking his head and standing up tall.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri May 25, 2012 10:33 pm

Lillianna~
I snort and stand up. Shaking the dirt free from my coat, I walk around a little then return. "I could show you to that mutt's hiding place if you'd like" I say, masking a grimace.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 25, 2012 10:43 pm

Demon pricked his ears and tensed instantly. He whirled around and spoke with a deep voice. " Take me their." He ordered, this was serious and it was vial that he killed Altair.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri May 25, 2012 10:48 pm

Lillianna~

I stretch and yawn silently. When I was done, I looked across the thicket and towards the large mountain. "Well, I guess you wouldn't make it on your own would you" I say with a smirk and motion for him to follow me. I start off in the direction of the large mountain range. I wasn't sure why he wanted to kill the rat so badly. I mean, I hated my 'father' with a passion, he was only biological and there was no love connection there. Still, though, I wouldn't physically murder him. "Can I ask what he has done to anger the Creed?" I question as we walked.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 25, 2012 10:57 pm

Demon's Fate heard her ask the question. He answered with a glint in his words. " Altair had decided to ambush the Creed, and amoung the few of us Assassins. The Leader of the Assassins Creed had been killed by Altair and he killed half out village along with setting a wildfire to the forest. Leaving us to die. And the bad thing about it. Altair was one of us. He left the Creed and he betrayed us and he was dispatched from his rank. Thrown out into the streets to go join Tatal and his warriors." Demon sighed and shrugged.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri May 25, 2012 11:01 pm

Lillianna~

I take in a deep breath, but it rose as a snarl. "That little snake!" I say, my hackles raising and eyes narrowing. I stopped dead in my tracks and clench my jaw. The clenching caused the muscles along my cheeks to ripple beneath the skin. "Never telling me anything.. Or anyone... I swear..." My voice slurred into murmured threats as I slowly walked forward. "Whatever, let's just go" I say and lift into a light trot and then a lope of sorts.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next