Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the unusual meeting.........................

Go down

the unusual meeting......................... Empty the unusual meeting.........................

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:09 am

The fairy floated mear feet off the ground her wings fluttering with a slight droop, she was alone and sad. Moments later hoof beats ring and an animal comes trotting in half horse half man the creature slowed.He was a centaur. He saw the fairy and trotted his lean masculing body towards her.
"Good day" he said bowing slightly
"Hello sir" said Galeania
"I am Walias, Protector of the lights, may i know your name?" the beast said
"I am Galeania"
"Do you always travel alone Galeania, such a pretty name" Wal said
"Yes its just as unusual as your own kind sir, and yes im afraid as ive no one to travel with." Her oice dropping as did her wings lowering her to the ground.
"My, i seem to be in the same prediciment as yourself. Maybe we could travel together?" He suggusted
The fairys wings perked up and she smiled
"I would like that very much" she said and wal walked towards her and turned his massive body towards her
"Would you prefer to ride?" he offered.
She smiled and flew into the air and landed gently upon his strong back,
"hold tight" He smiled and reared a little before cantering from the lands

Back to top Go down

the unusual meeting......................... Empty Re: the unusual meeting.........................

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:29 pm

A feamale centaue with very long blonde hair cantered in. Hello. I am Sun who are you?

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum